The Gay Chat Thread - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-29-2013, 04:27 AM   #196
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gay Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
And no. Having an absent father doesn't mean you'll turn out gay... for SOME people, maybe.
Why do people think this though? I never understand why would people assume that they are gay just because their father was absent in their life.
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2013, 02:23 AM   #197
country flag Nolesaurus

Nolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
True, I've lost my father when I was a kid, and I find it difficult to believe such thing plays a role in someone's sexuality. Maybe it makes a difference for some people, but you can always argue those people would be gay regardless.
There is only one deep root cause of homosexuality and it's based on society and/or environment and the people's place in it.
It is The play or rather the lack of it and the society that takes itself too seriously and forbids it trying to control people, basically a domesticated society which is where this thing occurs exclusively. Since all mammals require play especially young but also old and the humans most of it to learn everything they need to live and to explore new things, once you have a culture that prevents play and healthy relationships, then you will definitely see things like obesity and homosexuality exploding among others.

Play is something that one enters and exits voluntarily so this excludes kindergarten, school and most jobs which are anything but voluntarily. Video games and organized sports are not playful in that sense as well. Also there is the notion of parents or teachers or just the society in general putting pressure on building a career which is another great obstacle in the culture of play since it puts pressure and forces people to become too focused and less inclined to play. Even the way cities are built seems to play a role.

Play is supposed to teach the essential skills, to connect one with the local community and also to relate oneself to others especially your own sex and differentiate yourself from others as well. Play is supposed to teach one autonomy and attachment which is really the most basic of an identity. In an environment where play is prohibited and suppressed , there will be people who can't relate to others , who don't have the skills to survive in the local community and who are attracted with those that they believe have those attributes. Without play, learning and identity is impossible. Since a man can not learn about play from a woman, he will seek it in a man and vice versa, hence homosexual attraction. But since neither of them can really give each other what they don't have, there is a tendency for a really extreme and rather inhuman behavior and a great drive to exhibitionism or attention getting.

That said, it is a societal thing and not individual. It doesn't happen in the more primitive society and doesn't happen in the wild at all despite wishful propaganda by the activists. In the end all "progressive" societies break down and many species get extinct when they become complicated and rigid which is what is happening now before nature rebalances things out.
Nolesaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:49 PM   #198
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Why do people think this though? I never understand why would people assume that they are gay just because their father was absent in their life.
What I meant was that some gay people grow up without a father, some grow up without a mother, while some have both their parents still married/together. My point is just.. growing up with an absent father doesn't turn men gay. People are born gay, they don't turn gay.

I think people rationalize this by guys growing up with just a woman lacking that father figure, and the masculinity in their lives. They probably think that the woman is too affectionate, and "turn" her kid gay by being too loving and affectionate, so that the kid turns into a stereotypical queeny gay man.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:43 AM   #199
country flag Nolesaurus

Nolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What I meant was that some gay people grow up without a father, some grow up without a mother, while some have both their parents still married/together. My point is just.. growing up with an absent father doesn't turn men gay. People are born gay, they don't turn gay.

I think people rationalize this by guys growing up with just a woman lacking that father figure, and the masculinity in their lives. They probably think that the woman is too affectionate, and "turn" her kid gay by being too loving and affectionate, so that the kid turns into a stereotypical queeny gay man.
Since women have been forced into economic work, there has been an explosion of homosexuality. So much so that women and men are not supposed to be who they really are but are forced to be just toys for someone's manipulation. Not so in rural areas or places where women are free to be women. Looking at your mother in sexual terms is gross and ridiculous. If a boy has a single parent but he has lots of freedom to be autonomous yet still attached to that parent , then he will be fine. What is a big problem with today's parenting is that children are burdened almost every day with adult obligations and their attachment to parents is conditional ( based on grades, fixing rooms, homework, organized events etc...). This creates children that have a hard time connecting and trusting themselves or others and are very desperate for unconditional support and playfulness.

Once again , homosexuals turn that way because they don't have the freedom to be that which they are. If a family and a society unit loses its meaning and people are not free to learn and play, there will be a response where any person will seek anything that it can play with. Nature makes no mistakes but nature is flexible and humans are very versatile and domesticated ones are very docile as well. This can go many ways and sometimes big changes can happen overnight and without much apprehension about it.
Nolesaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #200
country flag Mr.Gasquet

Mr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
I'm confused with what the problem is? What's the difference between letting him blow you and some nasty make-up wearing slut from Grindr? The last time I went cruising was about a decade ago - don't see the point when it's so easy find someone on-line. And no one ever uses condoms for oral sex
Hi guys! My name is Brett and i am 27 years old. I am australian living in the most beautiful city in the world called melbourne , and was born with profound (worse than severe) deafness and proud of it!

Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet | Novak Djokovic

Last edited by Motoflou : 01-08-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Mr.Gasquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:49 PM   #201
country flag Jeffery
undefeated.

Jeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gasquet View Post
I find it absolutely ridiculous for some random guys forcing me to suck their glad-wrapped dick. it doesn't taste pleasant at all.

Hi guys! My name is Brett and i am 27 years old. I am australian living in the most beautiful city in the world called melbourne , and was born with profound (worse than severe) deafness and proud of it!
Hi guys,

My name is João and I'm 25 years old. I live in Lisbon (Portugal - a small country next to Spain), and I have a lot of pride of pride of being who I am. Hope can have some fun here.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:34 PM   #202
country flag Slice_Of_Life
Banned!

Slice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-founder.html

This is disgusting And she's so wrong. He's always been gay. It was always obvious. He was effeminate way back even when his father way alive.
You have no authority to say he has always been gay. First of all, he never said he was gay. He could be bisexual. I am bisexual and there are plenty of us out there. Bisexual erasure is ridiculous, especially when done by gay people who are hypocritical to challenge and resent someone for their sexuality. Secondly, he said he was surprised he fell for a man. Considering you don't know him, you don't have the right to say he was lying. We can't be sure what he felt. I feel strongly about anyone trying to act as if they have some kind of insight to someone's sexuality even though they don't know them. Even if they do know them it's not fair, only the individual themselves now

Anyway, there is still way a lot of homophobia and biphobia out there. It took me a while to tell people that I was bisexual, it scared me so much The reaction from my family and friends was positive but I have still encountered a lot of ignorance. In fact someone quite close to me recently did say that being attracted to the same sex is just as unnatural as being a pedophile. Can't tell you how much that one stung.
Slice_Of_Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:30 AM   #203
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolesaurus View Post
There is only one deep root cause of homosexuality and it's based on society and/or environment and the people's place in it.
It is The play or rather the lack of it and the society that takes itself too seriously and forbids it trying to control people, basically a domesticated society which is where this thing occurs exclusively. Since all mammals require play especially young but also old and the humans most of it to learn everything they need to live and to explore new things, once you have a culture that prevents play and healthy relationships, then you will definitely see things like obesity and homosexuality exploding among others.

Play is something that one enters and exits voluntarily so this excludes kindergarten, school and most jobs which are anything but voluntarily. Video games and organized sports are not playful in that sense as well. Also there is the notion of parents or teachers or just the society in general putting pressure on building a career which is another great obstacle in the culture of play since it puts pressure and forces people to become too focused and less inclined to play. Even the way cities are built seems to play a role.

Play is supposed to teach the essential skills, to connect one with the local community and also to relate oneself to others especially your own sex and differentiate yourself from others as well. Play is supposed to teach one autonomy and attachment which is really the most basic of an identity. In an environment where play is prohibited and suppressed , there will be people who can't relate to others , who don't have the skills to survive in the local community and who are attracted with those that they believe have those attributes. Without play, learning and identity is impossible. Since a man can not learn about play from a woman, he will seek it in a man and vice versa, hence homosexual attraction. But since neither of them can really give each other what they don't have, there is a tendency for a really extreme and rather inhuman behavior and a great drive to exhibitionism or attention getting.

That said, it is a societal thing and not individual. It doesn't happen in the more primitive society and doesn't happen in the wild at all despite wishful propaganda by the activists. In the end all "progressive" societies break down and many species get extinct when they become complicated and rigid which is what is happening now before nature rebalances things out.

you think kids today aren't free to play? those lazy, spoiled fat-asses? They do nothing but play. The parents have to reward them to get them to clean their rooms -- 200 years ago those parents would have beaten them if they didn't clean the whole house.

Childhood is a modern concept. Children used to work. In the fields, in the factories, crawling through coal mine tunnels and chimneys. Farmers didn't have big families so they could watch children "play" -- they needed the labour to work the fields.

Ignorance of history beyond belief here.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:29 AM   #204
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post

you think kids today aren't free to play? those lazy, spoiled fat-asses? They do nothing but play. The parents have to reward them to get them to clean their rooms -- 200 years ago those parents would have beaten them if they didn't clean the whole house.

Childhood is a modern concept. Children used to work. In the fields, in the factories, crawling through coal mine tunnels and chimneys. Farmers didn't have big families so they could watch children "play" -- they needed the labour to work the fields.

Ignorance of history beyond belief here.
i don't know how i got here but good point - i wouldn't advocate 9-5 shifts for them but they can be handy around the house that's for sure - so funny when 18 year olds are treated with kid gloves these days.

very interesting to equate work with play.

good for you KAt!
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:07 PM   #205
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gasquet View Post
Hi Brett, you're lucky you live in Melbourne, at least tennis wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post
Hi guys,

My name is João and I'm 25 years old. I live in Lisbon (Portugal - a small country next to Spain), and I have a lot of pride of pride of being who I am. Hope can have some fun here.
Hi João!

Last edited by Motoflou : 01-08-2014 at 07:28 PM.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #206
country flag Ace Pounder

Ace Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Indeed. The worst thing with this is that many people use this argument to explain why it might be a social disease.

Deus ex MachineGun
(Ignosce mihi.)

Ace Pounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:23 PM   #207
country flag Jeffery
undefeated.

Jeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond reputeJeffery has a reputation beyond repute

We live in a world where everyone is fast to judge, everyone thinks they know, but we are not born knowledgable, we are not born sexist, racist, judgmental, and so on.
We learn to become such labels, we choose to stereotype others. We are taught to hate. What we don’t seem to remember very often is that we are all actually from the same pile of mess called life.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #208
country flag Ace Pounder

Ace Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post
We live in a world where everyone is fast to judge, everyone thinks they know, but we are not born knowledgable, we are not born sexist, racist, judgmental, and so on.
We learn to become such labels, we choose to stereotype others. We are taught to hate. What we don’t seem to remember very often is that we are all actually from the same pile of mess called life.
Oversentimentalism won't help the cause.
Everyone is born as neutral entities and then society creates an environment for us and throws random, various ideas. Then, each to his own! Everyone makes something of it all and decides what to do of all this. Education is the key in the maturation process.

But sexuality, really, it is something natural and innate. I didn't chose my sexuality; it's just here. But... I have this tendency to think that we are all born bisexual. We are capable of thinking and having deep feelings. So, humans should be capable of loving other people, independently of their genres. But, you know... As I said, the social pressure is enormous and needs to put labels and imagine categories. And I'm probably part of this system, as a gay man myself.

Deus ex MachineGun
(Ignosce mihi.)

Last edited by Ace Pounder : 01-06-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Ace Pounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:44 PM   #209
country flag Slice_Of_Life
Banned!

Slice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond reputeSlice_Of_Life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGun View Post
Oversentimentalism won't help the cause.
Everyone is born as neutral entities and then society creates an environment for us and throws random, various ideas. Then, each to his own! Everyone makes something of it all and decides what to do of all this. Education is the key in the maturation process.

But sexuality, really, it is something natural and innate. I didn't chose my sexuality; it's just here. But... I have this tendency to think that we are all born bisexual. We are capable of thinking and having deep feelings. So, humans should be capable of loving other people, independently of their genres. But, you know... As I said, the social pressure is enormous and needs to put labels and imagine categories. And I'm probably part of this system, as a gay man myself.
As a teenager I was so confused. I dated guys but in the back of my mind there was always an attraction towards girls as well. I think I kind of suppressed it for a while, but then I had to face the fact that I liked the same sex as well. I am now proud of my bisexuality, but I did feel kind of scared to reveal it for a long time because I was worried what people would think. I think it is insulting when people say it is a "choice". Considering the amount of gay or bisexual teens who have committed suicide, I highly doubt it. It is something you can't choose.
Slice_Of_Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:09 PM   #210
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice_Of_Life View Post
It is something you can't choose.
This is the point - I think if people could choose not to be gay most wouldn't (well I wouldn't have anyway). I never understood why some people call it a lifestyle choice, it really isn't - I was born gay
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote