Q&A With Mark Lenders. - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #661
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

How have you celebrated your birthday this year?
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #662
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute

I guess is a question that many people had ask you, but who can you despise so much Ferrer and be at the same time fan of Nikishori when the japanese is a Ferru wannabe? Is the last prove of trolling?

God is killing me
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #663
country flag InfoKenway

InfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
I guess is a question that many people had ask you, but who can you despise so much Ferrer and be at the same time fan of Nikishori when the japanese is a Ferru wannabe? Is the last prove of trolling?
First of all Nishikori is complete opposite of vulture.
He also has every shot and can win vs top players.
Also i like his game and because of that i root for him.
I think Lenders will say same thing.
InfoKenway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #664
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoKenway View Post
First of all Nishikori is complete opposite of vulture.
You are right. In order to vulture he must win... and this mug never won anything.

Quote:
He also has every shot and can win vs top players.
Exactly... which top players and when? Ferrer had beated some of the top 4 in GS, you should know and give some credit (I'm not a fan BTW)

Quote:
Also i like his game and because of that i root for him.
Then you should like Ferru game more, because Nishikori is a poor man Ferrer after all.

Quote:
I think Lenders will say same thing.
Possibly. There are many people in this forum devoted to parroting ML opinions and you are one o them, it seems. People with a brain are able to find his own opinions, not parroting like brainless bots the others.

God is killing me
Old 12-28-2013, 07:56 PM   #665
country flag InfoKenway

InfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are right. In order to vulture he must win... and this mug never won anything.

Exactly... which top players and when? Ferrer had beated some of the top 4 in GS, you should know and give some credit (I'm not a fan BTW)

Then you should like Ferru game more, because Nishikori is a poor man Ferrer after all.

Possibly. There are many people in this forum devoted to parroting ML opinions and you are one o them, it seems. People with a brain are able to find his own opinions, not parroting like brainless bots the others.

In Order to be vulture you need to play low-ranked tournaments,while Kei always plays high-ranked ones. He played last year 2 ATP 250 tournament. Brisbane and Halle both before Grand Slam to get accustomed to surface. Ferrer played 7 ATP 250 tournaments. Only Doha was high-ranked tournament.
Yeah Ferrer beat Nadal on USO 2007 and Murray on RG 12. Murray was clearly injured and Nadal was also injured,don't you remember when he retired vs Monaco two weeks ago?
Oh yeah he also beat Nadal on AO 11. I wasn't watching tennis from 2010 August to 2011 March.
Kei doesn't play like Ferru. He is much more aggressive. Even when he lost 6-2 6-1 6-4 vs Ferrer he had more winners and made some great net touches.
I am rooting for Nishikori since 2008 and i have my opinion.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:18 PM   #666
country flag Kiedis

Quote:
In Order to be vulture you need to play low-ranked tournaments,while Kei always plays high-ranked ones. He played last year 2 ATP 250 tournament. Brisbane and Halle both before Grand Slam to get accustomed to surface. Ferrer played 7 ATP 250 tournaments. Only Doha was high-ranked tournament.
Yeah Ferrer beat Nadal on USO 2007 and Murray on RG 12. Murray was clearly injured and Nadal was also injured,don't you remember when he retired vs Monaco two weeks ago?
Oh yeah he also beat Nadal on AO 11. I wasn't watching tennis from 2010 August to 2011 March.
Kei doesn't play like Ferru. He is much more aggressive. Even when he lost 6-2 6-1 6-4 vs Ferrer he had more winners and made some great net touches.
I am rooting for Nishikori since 2008 and i have my opinion.
Is easy to play few 250 tourneys when your money depends of your nationality and not of your talent to play tennis, right? Because this guy is vulturing millions of dollars only because he has born in a rich country like Japan with very few sport stars full of sponsors willing to over-pay every mug only for being Japanese.

God is killing me
Old 12-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #667
country flag InfoKenway

Quote:
Is easy to play few 250 tourneys when your money depends of your nationality and not of your talent to play tennis, right? Because this guy is vulturing millions of dollars only because he has born in a rich country like Japan with very few sport stars full of sponsors willing to over-pay every mug only for being Japanese.
Come on. Ferrer is rich. He gained only from tournaments 15 Million Euro. There are also many sponsors.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:31 PM   #668
country flag Kiedis

Quote:
gained only from tournaments 15 Million Euro.
Bravo, finally you understand the question. Not that hard. He gained his money PLAYING TENNIS.

Quote:
There are also many sponsors.
Nishikori is top 10 in earnings thanks his sponsors despite he never made a final or SF in any GS
http://www.forbes.com/sites/miguelmo...ion-this-year/

Ferrer, who has a career 10 times better than this guy wins a half than him from sponsors. Who is the vulture?

God is killing me
Old 12-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #669
country flag InfoKenway

Quote:
Bravo, finally you understand the question. Not that hard. He gained his money PLAYING TENNIS.

Nishikori is top 10 in earnings thanks his sponsors despite he never made a final or SF in any GS
http://www.forbes.com/sites/miguelmo...ion-this-year/

Ferrer, who has a career 10 times better than this guy wins a half than him from sponsors. Who is the vulture?
But that ATP 250 tournaments doesn't give him much. 60 000 euro is average for winning ATP 250 tournament. So you can't be millionaire with winning only ATP 250.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #670
country flag Kiedis

Quote:
But that ATP 250 tournaments doesn't give him much. 60 000 euro is average for winning ATP 250 tournament. So you can't be millionaire with winning only ATP 250.
60.000 € is much money when your incomes depends mainly of playing tennis. When your earnings depends in the 90% of being born in a country and not for playing tennis, I guess that 60.000 € are nothing. In the last case obviously is better to stay at home waiting for the pay check or recording a TV commercial for a bunch of nationalistic Japanese gloryhunters that to playing some 250 event in a far country.

God is killing me

Last edited by Kiedis : 12-29-2013 at 01:47 AM.