MTF Tennis Elbow Game (commit to the test in brisbane) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF Tennis Elbow Game (commit to the test in brisbane)

Hi all! I and AdeyC have a idea with the DEMO of this fantastic game.. With the online game (exhibitions) we can do a season, i will make the draw with random.org
All players and users can play.. Thos game is the same than in TF
We can start with a test tournament (brisbane)
Start commiting
IN

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
country flag MachineGun

MachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Game (commit to the test in brisbane)

I downloaded the game as son as I read this thread. And it's pretty well done and it is very very entertaining!

How do you organise this "tournament" with the demo version, though?

I'm interested to be part of it. In.

If RBA is a Princess, then I'm his Mario
(Lone but proud member of the SP Club)

Smoking the Rosmalen grass
and rolling in the Stuttgart silt.

MachineGun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #3
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond repute

Its easy, after all the commits i will do the draw and after the players have to says a time when they can play and only after you play the match you just post the result and then
I exlain good? We need at least 8 players to the tournament. I want more guys, lets go!

Old 12-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
country flag Chilenaitor

New players??

Old 12-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #5
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Which version? I downloaded the demo, but it's only a trial version for 14 days

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
country flag MachineGun

MachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Which version? I downloaded the demo, but it's only a trial version for 14 days
Like me. And you cannot even train during the last 7 days of the trial.

If RBA is a Princess, then I'm his Mario
(Lone but proud member of the SP Club)

Smoking the Rosmalen grass
and rolling in the Stuttgart silt.

MachineGun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #7
country flag Chilenaitor

Yea but after and always you can play the online version against other players. 3 players so far for the brisbane test tournament

Old 01-22-2014, 06:50 PM   #8
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw this with Berlocq:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL8NxNnE5sc

I think I should make a comeback of MTF Games.