The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 3 - Sponsored by Omerta Cat - Page 253 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #3781
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 3 - Sponsored by bare-breasted mud wrestling

First time in a while I have the opportunity to use this place for what it was designed for- talking to myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
You know, I have the same tendency. I tend to go off topic also. I guess it's natural. Or maybe we're not as structured as others.
Your online persona is plenty structured, Markus. You're pretty much ahead of MTF's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
holy schnickes it's -30C out there right now (north of toronto)!!

i think i got frost-bite gathering some firewood (which can be viewed in the photography thread BTW)! Come march, I am heading to the Caribbean for sure. who will join me? Already sick of winter. I forgot to bring my skiis too like a jerk! and there's a half meter of powder on the ground
The idea of going to somewhere warm like the Caribbean is great for someone who's used to freezing temperatures and snow. But when you get there, and are in the process of liquefying in the sun, all you can think of are snowcones.

I saw those pics, what's the firewood for? Do you still use a fireplace? Haven't seen one of those in yonks.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2013, 06:52 PM   #3782
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 3 - Sponsored by bare-breasted mud wrestling

Lurkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!!!!!!!!

The Clash,Pixies,The Beatles,Smashing Pumpkins,The Smiths,XTC,Kraftwerk,Mano Negra,Rage Against The Machine,Bob Marley,Jeff Buckley,Nick Drake,Madness,The Specials,David Bowie,Prince,Echo & The Bunnymen,Urban Dance Squad,Radiohead,The Pogues,Sonic Youth,Velvet Underground,Joy Division,The Cure,Depeche Mode
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #3783
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
First time in a while I have the opportunity to use this place for what it was designed for- talking to myself
lol. it's funny when a person mistakes an internet forum for a personal journal. i guess we're narcissists no? all of taylor swift's songs are basically journal rants lol.

Quote:
The idea of going to somewhere warm like the Caribbean is great for someone who's used to freezing temperatures and snow. But when you get there, and are in the process of liquefying in the sun, all you can think of are snowcones.
Yeah that's happened to me after about a week. There's no rest for the wicked

Quote:
I saw those pics, what's the firewood for? Do you still use a fireplace? Haven't seen one of those in yonks.
That's wood at a family summer/winter place. It's used for heating, smoking meat, camp-fires, and showing off. Right now wishing it was summer

Glad we had this talk. Talk to you in 2017

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 12-14-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #3784
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Kat doesn't have headache anymore

Old 12-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #3785

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Every day is caturday

The Clash,Pixies,The Beatles,Smashing Pumpkins,The Smiths,XTC,Kraftwerk,Mano Negra,Rage Against The Machine,Bob Marley,Jeff Buckley,Nick Drake,Madness,The Specials,David Bowie,Prince,Echo & The Bunnymen,Urban Dance Squad,Radiohead,The Pogues,Sonic Youth,Velvet Underground,Joy Division,The Cure,Depeche Mode
Old 12-14-2013, 11:43 PM   #3786
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Every day is caturday
I just realized where that kitty is tucked. Is that you?
Old 12-15-2013, 02:36 AM   #3787
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope Kat doesn't have headache anymore
thanks I did feel better when I woke up.
Long day today. Went to the cemetery with family members to mark 10 years since my grandpa died. (still miss him )

Then I went home to do housework. I bought a new sofa and didn't want the delivery guy to see my mess! they almost didn't make it due to the snowstorm.

Then I did a mountain of laundry. I have all this stuff that says "lay flat to dry" Like... where? I need another bedroom just to have somewhere to lay flat all these wet things. Some of 'em I tossed in the dryer anyways; they seem okay.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:21 AM   #3788
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
thanks I did feel better when I woke up.
Long day today. Went to the cemetery with family members to mark 10 years since my grandpa died. (still miss him )

Then I went home to do housework. I bought a new sofa and didn't want the delivery guy to see my mess! they almost didn't make it due to the snowstorm.

Then I did a mountain of laundry. I have all this stuff that says "lay flat to dry" Like... where? I need another bedroom just to have somewhere to lay flat all these wet things. Some of 'em I tossed in the dryer anyways; they seem okay.
Hopefully you don't have regular migraines or anything like that. My baba also passed away 10 years ago, when the hospitals were locked down because of SARS. They wouldn't even let me in to see her after she suffered her final stroke. No goodbyes, even though she asked for me . Hard stuff...

Haha, you didn't want the delivery guy to judge you Women

Whereas guys need to be motivated/threatened to care about anything ("you're not going out like that are you?" )
Old 12-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #3789

Quote:
I just realized where that kitty is tucked. Is that you?
I'm the cat yes

Old 12-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #3790

no lurkers today ???

Old 12-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #3791
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no lurkers today ???
Clashy!

just got back in from running errands

some seasonal fare
Old 12-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #3792
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm the cat yes
you furry little thing you! ..do you purr too?

Last edited by Keech : 12-15-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Keech is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #3793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
Clashy!

just got back in from running errands

some seasonal fare
Keechie

Quote:
you furry little thing you! ..do you purr too?

I'm allround.....purr..purr..purr

Old 12-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #3794
country flag Keech

Quote:
Keechie

I'm allround.....purr..purr..purr

purr..purrr..purr ..lick lick ..purr purr
Old 12-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #3795

Quote:

purr..purrr..purr ..lick lick ..purr purr

miau !

Closed Thread