2013 MTF Popularity Contest News and Commentary Thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #151
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 MTF Popularity Contest News and Commentary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGun View Post
27-11! MTF:

Now, I am happy. But the beatdown against Slasher1985 in R2 could take me a tear or two. That future 50-0 will be hard to take!
Mate why the fuck are you taking it an accomplishment to go through to the second round?

This competition is a farce. Notice how so many great posters are seeded so low or not seeded at all [aka me]?.

Only the attention whores get noticed. It's a competition by the attention whores for the attention whores. No respectable person will be proud of making it far into this competition.

Just because a few idiots are making noise about this competition doesn't mean it's prestigious or even something to be proud of.

Although Slahser fully deserves no.1 seeding for all the woke he does around the forum collecting statistics.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #152
country flag MachineGun

MachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Mate why the fuck are you taking it an accomplishment to go through to the second round?

This competition is a farce. Notice how so many great posters are seeded so low or not seeded at all [aka me]?.

Only the attention whores get noticed. It's a competition by the attention whores for the attention whores. No respectable person will be proud of making it far into this competition.

Just because a few idiots are making noise about this competition doesn't mean it's prestigious or even something to be proud of.

Although Slahser fully deserves no.1 seeding for all the woke he does around the forum collecting statistics.
You need to chill and a find hot girl/boy. That's my guess.

Take it lightly, it's just the internet!

Edit: and then you vote? Schizophrenia knows no limits!

If RBA is a Princess, then I'm his Mario
(Lone but proud member of the SP Club)

Smoking the Rosmalen grass
and rolling in the Stuttgart silt.

MachineGun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #153
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You need to chill and a find hot girl/boy. That's my guess.
Dafuq does that have to do with this?

Strong everything

Quote:
Take it lightly, it's just the internet!
But this competition pisses me off since all the productive and good posters get overlooked for genuine clowns who attention whore or rep trade their way to the latter rounds.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #154
country flag MachineGun

MachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But this competition pisses me off since all the productive and good posters get overlooked for genuine clowns who attention whore or rep trade their way to the latter rounds.
That's the Politics IRL.
The GOODreps (in this kind of situation) are handshakes and the smiles accompanying the GOODreps are the fake friendly smiles for the photographs.

Still, I don't see you "buddyholly-ing" your way out in the Non-Tennis forums!

Old 12-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #155
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
That's the Politics IRL.
The GOODreps (in this kind of situation) are handshakes and the smiles accompanying the GOODreps are the fake friendly smiles for the photographs.
This is true and exactly why we, the saviours of this forum, need to take a stand against this competition. Do not vote for the high ranked attention whores and give them the satisfaction of being successful attn whores.

Quote:
Still, I don't see you "buddyholly-ing" your way out in the Non-Tennis forums!
Old 12-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #156
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT=Fed's passion always was the other competition on MTF, that's no secret.

You need to look past the exterior to really see the beauty of PopCon. I think it may be even better than the other ones.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #157
country flag MachineGun

Quote:
This is true and exactly why we, the saviours of this forum, need to take a stand against this competition. Do not vote for the high ranked attention whores and give them the satisfaction of being successful attn whores.

You're just a kid, you cannot understand things.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:28 PM   #158
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You need to chill out a bit, get a beer or something. Nobody said it's a prestigious event, it's just something to have fun during the off-season. Most of the great posters are seeded high, except those that were inactive for some time. And there aren't clowns seeded very high as well. You just seem bitter cause you aren't seeded, maybe next year.

And that sig makes you look ridiculous.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #159
country flag Pablo23

Pablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond repute

Machine, he's not a kid (poor children everywhere), just another robotic troll, whom the mods forgot to ban.

"Disgusting ethics and values on this forum when clowns like Slahser1985 [...]
are seeded and getting votes due to their clownery"

This, yesterday (page 6). Now he says he deserves #1 seed? Hmmm. Seems legit.
Also, calling for a boycott and then voting for himself

Roger Federer - Stan Wawrinka - Jerzy Janowicz - Lleyton Hewitt - Dominic Thiem

TT Singles [ Gen. Rank: #152 / Best Rank: #152] [ Titles: - ] [ Finals: ATP Bastad '14 ]
TT Doubles [ Gen. Rank: #165 / Best Rank: #164] [ Titles: León '14 ] [ Finals: New Delhi '14 - Busan '14 ] --> with MachineGun

Playing since Dec. 30 2013. Last Update July 14 2014
Pablo23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #160
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
You're just a kid, you cannot understand things.
Mate I am close to solving Riemann's hypothesis, so of course I understand these trivial things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
You need to chill out a bit, get a beer or something. Nobody said it's a prestigious event, it's just something to have fun during the off-season. Most of the great posters are seeded high, except those that were inactive for some time. And there aren't clowns seeded very high as well. You just seem bitter cause you aren't seeded, maybe next year.
Lol I never expected to be seeded, the good posters aren't usually seeded, it's the attn whores and the rep traders who are.

Quote:
And that sig makes you look ridiculous.
The truth hurts. I am the hero MTF needs, not the one it necessarily deserves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo23 View Post
"Disgusting ethics and values on this forum when clowns like Slahser1985 [...]
are seeded and getting votes due to their clownery"
This, yesterday (page 6). Now he says he deserves #1 seed? Hmmm. Seems legit.
Well no shit Shrelock, I only got awared to Slasher's work around the forum today and hence my opnion on him changed. I take back my statement from yesterday regarding Slasher, but apologise I will not.

Also your stalking abilities greatly scare me.
Quote:
Also, calling for a boycott and then voting for himself
Becuase only me and a few select others winning will only bring legitimacy to this competition.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #161
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm gonna vote for you GOAT=Lion from all of my three accounts...you deserved it!

a couple of greens wouldn't hurt your cause either
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #162
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

So you thought he was a mug without even knowing who he was...

Give it a rest already.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #163
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Judging by past performances I believe nobody seeks attention more assiduously than you yourself.

I will not call you an attention whore, because whores perform a useful function.

And lest you are wondering, no, I do not need to avail myself of their services.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #164
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

Nowt but personal attacks in here

Popularity contest? 'Nice?'

Lol
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #165
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Judging by past performances I believe nobody seeks attention more assiduously than you yourself.

I will not call you an attention whore, because whores perform a useful function.

And lest you are wondering, no, I do not need to avail myself of their services.
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote