Exhibition threads should be allowed in GM during off season............ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-26-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exhibition threads should be allowed in GM during off season............

........For at least three days. Or the exhibition forum should be moved to the top during off season.

Nobody uses the exho forum. It would be nice to be able to discuss them in GM, or at least move the exho forum to the top during the off season. I mean if Ash86 can post random non news stories about Nadal there, which are NOT GM material, than surely TENNIS matches, official or not, should be allowed in GM, for at least a while.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #2
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exhibition threads should be allowed in GM during off season............

On a scale from 1 to 10, just how bored are you? You're on a roll lately.

The exhos are perfectly fine in the exho forum.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #3
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

If the sort of crap that I've seen in GM lately is allowed there, then surely exho threads, which are actual matches, should be allowed in there..

To answer your question 11/10.

Anyway. Must TRY and remain as little active as I possibly can on MTF in the next few weeks. Uni deadlines coming up.. dunno how I haven't failed a module for over 2 and a half years yet...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 11-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exhibition threads should be allowed in GM during off season............

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
If the sort of crap that I've seen in GM lately is allowed there, then surely exho threads, which are actual matches,
I agree that there's currently too much crap in GM.

However, the exho threads are not actual matches given the fact that which player is going to win which match is clearly settled in advance. They can still be fun to watch at times, so I think it's a good thing to keep those threads away from the very messy GM where currently, it seems that there's a competition going to see who is the best wind-up merchant. Most of that crap is somehow related to tennis.

Quote:
To answer your question 11/10

Good luck with your uni deadlines.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:43 AM   #5
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I agree that there's currently too much crap in GM.

However, the exho threads are not actual matches given the fact that which player is going to win which match is clearly settled in advance. They can still be fun to watch at times, so I think it's a good thing to keep those threads away from the very messy GM where currently, it seems that there's a competition going to see who is the best wind-up merchant. Most of that crap is somehow related to tennis.

Good luck with your uni deadlines.
Cheers

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

argument.
Quote:

Old 11-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Off season.. everyone should know that they play exho tournaments only and if you would like to talk about those matches, why is so hard to visit exho forum?
Old 11-29-2013, 10:47 PM   #7
country flag ProdigyEng

Okay, but I think the exho sub forum should be moved to the top of the forum, for off season. For most posters, it is habit to go to GM, if this exho forum was by gm, it would be a lot more simple.

argument.
Quote:

Old 11-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #8
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.

And even if they aren't allowed banning you for that is just ridiculously stupid. Move the thread and that's it.
BauerAlmeida is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #9
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
I agree.

And even if they aren't allowed banning you for that is just ridiculously stupid. Move the thread and that's it.
Wait, they banned him for posting exhibition threads on GM?
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:54 AM   #10
country flag ProdigyEng

Yes lol.

argument.
Quote: