How to make tennis highlight videos? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #16
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to make tennis highlight videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianabones View Post
What format is the footage you've got? Are you sure your application can read the format your looking at?

By the sounds of it, you really are new to this and need to start off with something much smaller.
I've used Windows (live) Movie Maker to make tennis videos for about 5 years now. I convert the dvd's using any video coverter. The latest one I converted into an avi file shows this error though. I've no idea how to overcome it. It happened 2 months ago now and I've not had a solution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #17
country flag indianabones

indianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've used Windows (live) Movie Maker to make tennis videos for about 5 years now. I convert the dvd's using any video coverter. The latest one I converted into an avi file shows this error though. I've no idea how to overcome it. It happened 2 months ago now and I've not had a solution.
I've not had issues with that application cause I use Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere for the editing. However I have had similar issues before and what I've found is the original file being used is partially corrupt, so I've hard to start entirely from scratch.

The problem of course with doing this is the time involved.
indianabones is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #18
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianabones View Post
I've not had issues with that application cause I use Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere for the editing. However I have had similar issues before and what I've found is the original file being used is partially corrupt, so I've hard to start entirely from scratch.

The problem of course with doing this is the time involved.
I'm not some computer guy so you can explain to me. Can a file be corrupt from a DVD which has simply been recorded or transferred from a VHS?

Shall I change the application I use to convert the file? I think off the dvd's they're normally VOB files. I use any video converter and haven't had any problems really. What is the best converter to use to maintain quality and what file format is best?
Quote:
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote