MTF posters you would like to see play tennis. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #16
country flag LoveFifteen

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF posters you would like to see play tennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
heya
Can you play tennis when you're in a straight jacket?
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2013, 07:41 PM   #17
country flag Monkey D. Rufy

Monkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey D. Rufy has a reputation beyond repute

Mateya
Monkey D. Rufy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #18
country flag BackhandDTL

BackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond repute

Mateya is a good mention too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
Why me, may I ask?
The fact that you dabble between the "Discuss Your Tennis" forum and the "General Messages" section stands out, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Why?
You're one of the few people on here to have actually rated themselves. I'm curious to know if your idea of a 5.0 is consistent with the level of a So. Cal. 5.0.

I've also seen interesting comments from you about your game.
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Million times.. Your problem
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for attention, I can tell you I don't like you but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting that photo now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will terminate your MTF account.
BackhandDTL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #19
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

ClutchOnandWin, cause the way he speaks looks like he's only not becomes a pro for god knows what reason.

Probably is trashtalk thought, I bet he can't even deal with my slice serve!
Doktor Carpet is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #20
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackhandDTL View Post
You're one of the few people on here to have actually rated themselves. I'm curious to know if your idea of a 5.0 is consistent with the level of a So. Cal. 5.0.

I've also seen interesting comments from you about your game.
Probably because I'm also one if the few people who actually plays tennis and therefore has a rating

But yeah, the level of play can really differ from area to area. Although I'm probably at least the epitome of a Dutch 5.0 player since I became one eight years ago and never went up or down in the meantime.

Do you have a similar rating system like us? Here your dynamic rating changes after every match you play. Here a 5.0 is a 4 and 5.5 a 3, so let's say you're a 4.23 and beat a 3.85, you get a 2.85 and your rating improves, while your opponent gets a 5.23 and sees a decrease in his rating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisCup2014 View Post
Then get him out of your avatar and sig talking about him like that, disgrace.
Fedtardism = Ingsoc

FEDERER IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS FEDERER

FEDERER IS STRENGTH

Criticism of Federer = Thoughtcrime

Last edited by Chris Kuerten : 11-17-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #21
country flag NID

NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute

leng jai
fast clay
NID is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #22
country flag BackhandDTL

BackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post

Do you have a similar rating system like us? Here your dynamic rating changes after every match you play. Here a 5.0 is a 4 and 5.5 a 3, so let's say you're a 4.23 and beat a 3.85, you get a 2.85 and your rating improves, while your opponent gets a 5.23 and sees a decrease in his rating.
Yeah, in terms of league tennis at least. You start with a self-ascribed rating, and then you have what we call a dynamic rating, which takes your current match and averages it with the most recent three, so it goes up and down with every match as well. We also have year-end rankings that reflect your overall in the League Championship year.

For tournaments though, it doesn't really matter. You can enter whatever draw you think you can win.
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Million times.. Your problem
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for attention, I can tell you I don't like you but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting that photo now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will terminate your MTF account.
BackhandDTL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #23
country flag JoWilly

JoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond repute

I have already double bageled Nadal and Federer, on Top Spin 4

DJOKOVIC

FEDERER
DEL PO-DIMITROV-MURRAY-WAWRINKA-GASQUET-JANOWICZ-BERDYCH
JoWilly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #24

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoWilly View Post
I have already double bageled Nadal and Federer, on Top Spin 4
In hardest level?
Old 11-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #25
country flag JoWilly

JoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Carpet View Post
In hardest level?
Yep
I find playing Federer and Nadal really easy on Topspin. I struggle more against Djokovic and Murray but I still usually win, but I sometimes drop a set.

I was actually pretty good at tennis when I used to play, but nothing special. Not got great health these days so I cant play anymore

DJOKOVIC

FEDERER
Old 11-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoWilly View Post
Yep
I find playing Federer and Nadal really easy on Topspin. I struggle more against Djokovic and Murray but I still usually win, but I sometimes drop a set.

I was actually pretty good at tennis when I used to play, but nothing special. Not got great health these days so I cant play anymore
But you started a career with a created player or play with other top? I found pretty tough to play in hardest level with a created player vs. the tops.

Pretty tough also to found an opponent online since the 11' PSN crash, so I've sold the game after 2-3 months.

Last edited by Doktor Carpet : 11-17-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #27
country flag JoWilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Carpet View Post
But you started a career with a created player or play with other top? I found pretty tough to play in hardest level with a created player vs. the tops.

Pretty tough also to find a opponent online since the 11' PSN crash, so I've sold the game after 2-3 months.
No, not with a created player. I usually just play an exhibition match using Federer or Djokovic.

DJOKOVIC

FEDERER
Old 11-18-2013, 02:12 AM   #28
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

People who say that Ferrer is talentless and a vulture
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:18 AM   #29
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute

Sportstennis
Duarte
Jowilly
Samonosuke
Johnbert

And the rest of the Anti-Dull Alliance

Do you lot have even the faintest idea of the decline in Nadal's support? Hardly anybody thinks that Nadal will become the greatest, and those that do are deluded beyond belief, ie too far gone. At this point, my personal satisfaction and the fruits of my good deeds aren't even worth the risks of being banned.

To all members of the ADA, the battle has almost been won. We've shattered their spirits and reduced their numbers to a mere handful. As your representative and eternal avatar of luminance, I say keep up the good work.
Slade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 04:08 AM   #30
country flag Del GOATro

Del GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond reputeDel GOATro has a reputation beyond repute

The imperious Slade against Dull of course.
Del GOATro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote