End the madness now - Who's career would you rather take? Hewitt vs Murray, VOTE NOW! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who's career would you rather take? Hewitt vs Murray

Hewitt for me, CMON! *thumps chest* 131 50.19%
The pride of Scotland and ownership of England, Andy Murray *bleeping hit the ball* 130 49.81%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #121
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: End the madness now - Who's career would you rather take? Hewitt vs Murray, VOTE

Alex, really?

Let me break things down here - WTF is nothing compared to OG Gold. You ask any player who's won any of the two, you'll get straight answers, no doubt about it, fr sure, 100%.

Even Denko i believe would take an OG Gold instead of the crappy WTF, that everyne has forgotten about and no one would have ever forgotten his OG Gold ever.

From my perspective OG Gold is comparable to a Slam tittle. Especially for those ho already have a Slam, they'd all pick the Olympics first place in a heart beat.

For guys who have none - they'd go with the Slam for sure, coz it puts you on the tennis map, which is your job, but when you have one, you want to be in the World's sports history map, your own country's legend forever and just create your legacy beyond the boundaries of tennis.

It's once every 4 years, every player there has the highest possible motivation ever, coz it's different than a Slam, the favorites are much less so, the team spirit and the national pride play a huge part, the big ones are no stars there, they're just as any other of the thousands athletes, it brings you back in time, when winning such an event was the ultimate honor and pride, and the ultimate glory, which no money could ever match.

The Greatest tennis player of all time has set his furthest goal at the next Olympic games. He would have retired much earlier had the OGs been irrelevant. It's the ultimate event in sports in general.

Comparing the yearly muggery indoors, where everyone is tired beyond belief and the tennis level is as bad as the worst 250, with the Olympic games is idolizing some player to the point of being sickly irrational and subjective.

When you're top 8 you know you deserve to be up there with your level of tennis and you know you cold be there again and again, while the Olympics - it's once every 4 years, it's now or never, it's do or die, it's absolutely incomparable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #122
country flag Abel

Abel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: End the madness now - Who's career would you rather take? Hewitt vs Murray, VOTE

Wait is ClutchOnandWin the guy that thought Murray was 2-0 vs. Nadal at the USO?

Difficult to take him seriously when he knows so little.
Abel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #123
country flag ClutchOnandWin
Banned!

ClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Wait is ClutchOnandWin the guy that thought Murray was 2-0 vs. Nadal at the USO?

Difficult to take him seriously when he knows so little.
I'm the guy that would beat you love and love on any tennis court under any conditions, with my laces tied and my racquet in my less dominant hand.

Run along now.

That was right the other day, you really do come across like the dude that got terrorised at school.
ClutchOnandWin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:13 PM   #124
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
I'm the guy that would beat you love and love on any tennis court under any conditions, with my laces tied and my racquet in my less dominant hand.

Run along now.

That was right the other day, you really do come across like the dude that got terrorised at school.

Currently supporting whoever entertains me.
QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #125
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Olympic Gold is clearly a superior achievement compared to the WTF. Ask any player and I guarantee the majority of the them would prefer if you disregard the money. The WTF on paper is a prestigious tournament but the reality is is that it's the battle between which player that aren't gassed from putting everything into the tournaments prior.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:16 PM   #126
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
Alex, really?

Let me break things down here - WTF is nothing compared to OG Gold. You ask any player who's won any of the two, you'll get straight answers, no doubt about it, fr sure, 100%.

Even Denko i believe would take an OG Gold instead of the crappy WTF, that everyne has forgotten about and no one would have ever forgotten his OG Gold ever.

From my perspective OG Gold is comparable to a Slam tittle. Especially for those ho already have a Slam, they'd all pick the Olympics first place in a heart beat.

For guys who have none - they'd go with the Slam for sure, coz it puts you on the tennis map, which is your job, but when you have one, you want to be in the World's sports history map, your own country's legend forever and just create your legacy beyond the boundaries of tennis.

It's once every 4 years, every player there has the highest possible motivation ever, coz it's different than a Slam, the favorites are much less so, the team spirit and the national pride play a huge part, the big ones are no stars there, they're just as any other of the thousands athletes, it brings you back in time, when winning such an event was the ultimate honor and pride, and the ultimate glory, which no money could ever match.

The Greatest tennis player of all time has set his furthest goal at the next Olympic games. He would have retired much earlier had the OGs been irrelevant. It's the ultimate event in sports in general.

Comparing the yearly muggery indoors, where everyone is tired beyond belief and the tennis level is as bad as the worst 250, with the Olympic games is idolizing some player to the point of being sickly irrational and subjective.

When you're top 8 you know you deserve to be up there with your level of tennis and you know you cold be there again and again, while the Olympics - it's once every 4 years, it's now or never, it's do or die, it's absolutely incomparable.
Absolutely spot on.

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:20 PM   #127
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Run along now.

Doktor Carpet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #128
country flag Balthazar

Balthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond reputeBalthazar has a reputation beyond repute

ClutchOnandWin is prime candidate for ignore list.Complete idiot
Balthazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #129
country flag Rychu

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Run along now.

Going to sig

Haas - Hewitt - Del Potro - Federer - Janowicz - Gasquet

Thiem - Kyrgios - Fognini - Monfils - Djokovic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
I am in tears, floods of tears streaming down my face. Too beautiful, this is too much for me. One of the greatest matches between two beautiful players.
'14 Bogota Semifinal: Victor Estrella Burgos vs Bernard Tomic
Never Forget
Rychu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #130
country flag Abel

Abel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Run along now.

Abel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:41 PM   #131
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal won 13 slams and spent 100 weeks at #1, Hewitt won 2 slams and spent 80 weeks at #1. Nadal must be biggest overachiever or Hewitt must be biggest underachiever ? Nadal fans are fucked anyway, they can't accept that Nadal is overachieving and if they say Hewitt is biggest underachiever they indirectly admitting Fed is the Goat when he made an underachiever from such great player like Hewitt was
samanosuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #132
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

A match between two mental giants: ClutchOnandWin vs Johnny Groove

Or a mexican standoff with Latso thrown in.

Self-belief.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #133
country flag chili

chili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond reputechili has a reputation beyond repute

Unless the national olympic organization gives some serious cash for medal winners don't be so sure the majority of good but not great players that don't make millions from contracts will not choose the WTF and the almost 2 millions.
chili is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:57 PM   #134
country flag TennisSavior

TennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond repute

Wihout a doubt Murray.

"You seriously think Federer fans like myself are just going to stand by and let trolls call Federer's era "weak" and say that his accomplishments don't mean anything? I suppose you are one of those people?"

- Kyle_Johansen
TennisSavior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:00 PM   #135
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

another trolling thread? why anyone stops this guy, where are the mods?

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote