Rhyne's Pictureography: A Story Full Of Cuteness - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2013, 01:33 AM   #136
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rhyne's Pictureography: A Story Full Of Cuteness

Quote:
Caitlyn Williams ‏@cwill10s 22 Oct

The big bro is comin home today!! Words can't express how happy I am to see you @RhyneWilliams #toolong #alwaysaface pic.twitter.com/nyd91AeUOX

From last year.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates

Last edited by SapELee : 10-24-2013 at 02:08 AM.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #137
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rolling Ranking System

Well, I said before I was looking forward to get the indoor season going and it turns out my excitement was justified! I had some great results last week to reach the semi-finals in Charlottesville, but unfortunately I missed out on the final by losing in three sets to Peter Polansky from Canada.

It was no disgrace losing to Polansky, because he actually won the tournament in Tiburon the week before and was in excellent form. Itís too bad that I let the match slip out of my hands though, after I had won the first set.

My best win of the week came against Somdev Devvarman from India, whoís been having a very good year returning to the top100 after being out injured for a long time. Itís obviously great for me to get a win against a player ranked in the top100, because thatís where I want to be ranked!

As a result of reaching the semis in Charlottesville I climbed up to the 120th position in the ATP rankings this week. Itís not a huge jump, but thatís because I had to defend quarterfinal points from last year.

In our sport we have a Ďrolling ranking systemí, which means that points count towards your ranking for 52 weeks. So if I won a tournament exactly a year ago, I would drop all those points I gained back then this week.

Iíve got two more tournaments to go before the season ends to climb a bit higher. However, last year I finished my year by reaching the quarterfinals in Knoxville and the semis in Champaign. That means Iíll have to get some good results in order not to lose points.

This week Iím playing in Knoxville and Iím facing Ryan Harrison in the first round. A very tough draw, as Ryan has already been ranked in the top50! Iíll need to play my best tennis to get a W. Wish me luck!

Rhyne
http://www.abnamroclearing.com/en/ab...s/Week-44.html

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 11-10-2013, 02:29 AM   #138
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

My favorite video thus far.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 11-14-2013, 02:34 AM   #139
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default BREAKING: Rhyne Has A Girlfriend

Never seen Rhyne mention his girlfriend until now. Wonder if she is a tennis player.

http://www.abnamroclearing.com/en/ab...s/Week-45.html

Quote:
End of season

Well, Iíve got some disappointing news. Iíve had to withdraw from my home tournament in Knoxville because of a shoulder injury. Obviously that is a bummer as I would have loved to play in front of my home crowd, with the support of a lot of my family and friends.

I tried my best to get ready for the tournament by doing a lot of physical therapy for three or four days prior to the event, but I couldnít quite get the shoulder recovered in time.

In Charlottesville I played really good tennis but after the 1st round my shoulder really bothered me the last few matches. For two or three nights I actually couldnít sleep, so I was in a lot of pain. However, I was playing well so I wanted to keep going. I never thought about retiring. I only retired once and I never like that, I always like to finish. I took a lot of Advil, which helped me until halfway through the last match.

Even though I didnít get to play the tournament, it was nice to be back home in Knoxville and to see everybody again. I got the chance to go out to lunch with my grandparents, and those are things I really love doing. I know everyone really wanted to watch and support me during the week, so thatís disappointing, but thereís always next year.

I will not be playing anymore this year because I really need to listen to my body and give my shoulder some good rest. Itís very tired and worn out. Iíve done a lot of rehab with a lot of stretching and stuff the last couple of days and it already feels better than it did. I wonít be hitting any tennis balls for the next two to three weeks and will hold off on any fitness work on it for about ten days.

What I am going to do isÖ. Go on a little four day cruise with my girlfriend! Weíre leaving on Monday out of Miami to head to the Caribbean, Mexico, Key West and Grand Cayman Island. Iíll tell you my stories next week!

Until then.
Rhyne

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 11-16-2013, 01:57 AM   #140
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The answer...was hoping for someone else. Probably the reason why Rhyne and Maria Sanchez don't tweet to each other anymore. They were so close last year. Personally, rather have him date her than Rogowska. Seriously, can a short be any shorter?

Quote:
Rhyne Williams ‏@RhyneWilliams 13h

.@oliviarogowska is my daddy. Im really sorry for wasting your time in mini golf. I know you have better things 2 do pic.twitter.com/gSz7OcdP1L

Rhyne's Picture Thread

Last edited by SapELee : 11-16-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:20 AM   #141
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

A nice pic of Rhyne with Austin Krajicek back in 2012 Spain.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 11-20-2013, 02:49 AM   #142
country flag kidbourbon

kidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
The answer...was hoping for someone else. Probably the reason why Rhyne and Maria Sanchez don't tweet to each other anymore. They were so close last year. Personally, rather have him date her than Rogowska. Seriously, can a short be any shorter?

Is that his girl?
Old 11-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #143
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbourbon View Post
Is that his girl?
Yes, and I kinda regret asking for her picture

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 11-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #144
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Christopher Williams ‏@CpatWilliams 7h

Beach day with Etch. @RhyneWilliams @ryanharrison92 @mitch_krueger @bjornFrat #Boca pic.twitter.com/HuiIIWrR1u

http://www.abnamroclearing.com/en/ab...s/Week-46.html

Quote:
Top 100

First of all, let me begin by saying that unfortunately I donít have any photos to share with you from my holidays yet, but Iíll get back to that next week!

In this weekís blog Iíd like to reflect a bit on the fact that I didnít manage to reach my biggest goal of the season. It was my ambition to break into the Top 100 this year, but unfortunately I have not yet been able to make that jump.

To reach the Top 100 this year was a hard goal I had set up for myself. If it was easy, then we would all be ranked there. However, I am definitely not down on myself for not reaching it this season. It will remain my goal and I still think I will get there, but it just may take a little longer than a couple of months. No worries though, thereís still a lot of tennis to be played in my career. Iím in a great place, and feeling positive, as I can play the qualifying tournament for the Australian Open in Melbourne and some tournaments before with my current ranking (130).

What Iím really aiming for in 2014 is to able to play in the main draw of all four Grand Slam tournaments (Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, US Open). Obviously Iíd like to work my ranking up so I can get direct entry in the main draw for a few of them, but otherwise Iíd have to try and win three qualifiying rounds to earn my spot. Thatís what Iíll have to do in Melbourne in January.

Of course Iím also very much looking forward to play the ABN AMRO tournament in Rotterdam in February. Iíve never been to Holland before and I always like going to new places and meeting new people, so Iím looking forward to that experience. Iíve only heard good things about the tournament itself, and as itís an indoor event, itís also going to suit my game.

Iíll reflect some more on my highs and lows of the season during the next few weeks , so hopefully youíll keep coming back to read my blogs!

Take care.
Rhyne

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 11-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #145
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Week 47: Highlights

Quote:
So I have to tell you some more about my holidays. It was great to get away for a bit, but we did not really take too many photos and the last day we could not get out of the cabin because the winds were so bad! .....read more

Rhyne's Picture Thread

Last edited by SapELee : 11-29-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #146
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Family

Looking back, 2011 AOWCP:

Quote:
They (family) really wanted me to be a pro, I always wanted to be a pro

Rhyne's grandfather, uncle, and mother.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #147
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Olivia Rogowska ‏@oliviarogowska 3h

Just witnessed the saddest goodbye @TennysSandgren @RhyneWilliams pic.twitter.com/TVoHpJivwM

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #148
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Week 48: Up & Downs

Quote:
Up & Downs
Last week I took you all back to my highlights of the past season, but a year consists of ups and downs and I donít want to share just my best moments of 2013 with you. In this blog Iíll go through some low points....read more

Quote:
deniskudla ‏@deniskudla 23h

@servesforsummit cocktail party @RhyneWilliams pic.twitter.com/mTXnDOGXJP

Quote:
Mitchell Krueger ‏@mitch_krueger 5 Dec
Team bonding in Boca #yardhouse http://instagram.com/p/hkE9QbQ_4-/

One of my favorite pictures from Newport.

http://www.parcbench.com/2013/07/12/...to-semifinals/

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #149
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Can't wait for January. I have a funny picture lined up for my #ARhyneMoment series Hint: 2006 San Diego Davis Cup

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-10-2013, 02:20 AM   #150
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Rhyne on Tennis Channel 10 to watch in 2014 web exclusive: http://www.tennischannel.com/10towatch/rhyne.aspx

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10 to watch 2014 2.jpg (116.0 KB, 0 views)

Rhyne's Picture Thread