Marcelo "CH1NO" R1OS Thread!!!!!! - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2013, 11:39 PM   #211
country flag magic999

magic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcelo "CH1NO" R1OS Thread!!!!!!

From the ATP event:

https://twitter.com/rogerfederer/sta...539009/photo/1

http://es.atpworldtour.com/Media/Vid...ntrevista.aspx

https://twitter.com/TennisUpdateINA/.../photo/1/large

Last edited by magic999 : 08-25-2013 at 11:47 PM.
magic999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #212
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, at least they were happy with it (I wasn't, thought it was quite poorly researched and written, but it's still better than nothing).
Thanks for that, Jenrios.

It was a different sort of book, and Rios isn't known for co-operating with authors. It's not a straight-forward bio. And being as I'm quoted in it, I'm delighted with it

Thanks for the links - the house looks bloody awful! LOL!

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"

Last edited by Jenrios : 08-26-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:46 PM   #213
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute

This made me laugh!

Laura Robson's new agent has said that the 19 year old left-handed British teenager reminds him of former men's world no. 1 Marcelo Rios, also a left-hander.

Max Eisenbud, who also manages Maria Sharapova and Li Na, comments in an interview to The Independent, "I think she's a special girl on and off the court. That's a hard combination to find. I've been lucky to find a couple [Maria Sharapova and Li Na]. I just love watching her play.

"Tennis-wise – I hate to put this label on her – I see her as the female Rios. It's fun to watch. Players like her don't come along often so I was really, really fortunate to be able to sign her. I'm very happy. I think she's a very real girl. She's not fake. I think what you see is what you get. She's refreshing. She's one of those girls that everybody wants to be friends with."

"Even though the UK is such a big and strong market, I think if she continues to play well and stays healthy she could definitely become a global star. I think it's no secret that if she plays great tennis, with her charisma, personality and looks, it's obvious that she can be very big. But she has a lot of work to do. All that is on the back burner for now. We just have to let her focus and play."

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Old 09-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #214
country flag magic999

magic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond reputemagic999 has a reputation beyond repute

Busy playing golf

http://ow.ly/oxdX7
magic999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #215
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Aw, I want to see him with a raquet in his hand! Thanks for posting.

Old 10-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #216
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond repute

Copa Davis Captain with Nicolas Massu now!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote