Best football fans - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #16
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best football fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiebreak100 View Post
In Europe, it's Rangers fans. We took 200,000 fans to Manchester and redecorated an ugly city.

We get 48,000+ to watch us in the third division.

Next.
I must have missed The Rangers 2012 playing in Europe.

British fans are invariably awful as a rule anyway. Polish and Greek fans seem like good lads, Aris stand out, but you'll find the best in Argentina. St Pauli used to be pretty good.
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #17
country flag Tiebreak100

Tiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
I must have missed The Rangers 2012 playing in Europe.

British fans are invariably awful as a rule anyway. Polish and Greek fans seem like good lads, Aris stand out, but you'll find the best in Argentina. St Pauli used to be pretty good.
By British fans you mean English and Welsh supporters. In Scotland, it's different.

Good to see we have yet another bitter lowlife obsessed with the Gers. I know the fact we are still here with 140+ years of history hurts so many. Not long now until we are adding to our world record title count.

Last edited by Tiebreak100 : 10-12-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Tiebreak100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #18
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

In England I've always thought that Norwich City fans are among the very best, and incredibly underrated.

Even when they were a struggling Championship team for several years under the likes of Glenn Roeder and Bryan Gunn, they were selling out Carrow Road game after game. Then after getting relegated to League One in 2009, they continued to fill their stadium during their season there, so it's no surprise that Carrow Road has been sold out all the time in the Premier League over the past couple of seasons.

In México, Atlas fans are amazing and the best IMO. The club haven't won any meaningful silverware since the 60s, and their only league title was in 1952. Still their fans, especially their Barra 51 supporters group, continue to turn up in large numbers and generate an excellent atmosphere at their games.

Their Guadalajara city rivals Chivas are the most successful club in the country with the biggest fanbase.

Last edited by LeChuck : 10-12-2013 at 04:02 PM.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:32 PM   #19
country flag nolesfan2011

nolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Ajax fans, usually friendly and good natured, do fun stuff like sing three little birds at halftime.
Hewitt, Kyrgios,Kohlschreiber, Dolgopolov, Stakhovsky, Nieminen, Verdasco, Melzer brothers,Baghdatis,Pospisil,Dodig,Cilic,Taro Daniel, Nishioka, Ebden, McGee,Mathieu, Benji Becker, Berankis,Bemelmans,Russell, Muller, Lacko,Zverev,Stebe, Smyczek, Alex Kuznetsov,Baker,Isner,Kudla, Sandgren,Johnson,Sweeting,Williams, Krajicek,Harrison Brothers,Bryan Brothers, Flemchins
Former fan of Fernando Gonzalez, Niemeyer, Dent,Niland, Luczak,Malisse,Kunitsyn, and Schuettler http://tenniseastcoast.com tennisviewmag.com @nolesfan2011 on twitter
nolesfan2011 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #20

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

idk how pointing out the truth of your liquidation is obsession but ok. I actually have no problem with Rangers (new or old), more bearable than Celtic and their best fan bollocks.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #21
country flag Tiebreak100

Tiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
idk how pointing out the truth of your liquidation is obsession but ok. I actually have no problem with Rangers (new or old), more bearable than Celtic and their best fan bollocks.
You cannot liquidate a football club, only a company. The assets were transferred just like they were at Leeds and countless other English clubs. The history of Napoli and Fiorentina also remains history in tack. If you are struggling to come to terms with this (I suspect you are), then just checkout what the UEFA, SPFL, SFA, ASA (advertising agent) etc say about Scotland's most successful club.

You have no problem with Rangers yet decide to call them The Rangers 2012. Hardly objective, you bitter and tragic little man. You clearly do have a problem, because you are spouting lies.

In my opinion Rangers do have the best fans. Just ask the Japanese, Spanish, German, Brazilian and the Dutch journalists/TV companies who all sent numerous people to cover out matches last season. Why were they there? because the support we showed last year has never been seen before. Rangers were breaking record after record last year - just like we have throughout our illustrious history.

Rangers may not have the noisiest fans in the world, but nothing compares to our loyalty and devotion.

Last edited by Tiebreak100 : 10-12-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #22

Leeds agreed to a CVA actually (avoiding compulsory liquidation). The Rangers Football Club Plc didn't. What SFA and others say is mere pandering to the same club myth. There's no shame, really.

Last edited by Police Of Mind : 10-12-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #23
country flag Tiebreak100

Quote:
Leeds agreed to a CVA actually (avoiding compulsory liquidation). The Rangers Football Club Plc didn't. What SFA and others say is mere pandering to the same club myth. There's no shame, really.
Technically, the oldco not been liquidated yet.

Are you seriously saying that ASA are 'pandering to the same club myth'? The UK's independent regulator for advertising across all media would willing support and encourage false advertising?! LOL.

The top Law Lords in the country have stated Rangers are the same club. Are the top legal minds also pandering? LOL.

The ECA (European Club Association) also states Rangers are the same club, and a founding member of the organisation. Are they also pandering?

Checkout the UEFA coefficients, and you will see Rangers remain on the same points total as they did 2 years ago. UEFA also pandering?

I find it strange, that someone like you is so keen to spout lies about a matter that you say you care little about. Is there something you want to tell us?
Old 10-12-2013, 10:41 PM   #24

The ASA has already been called out on this actually - http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/06/...cotland-s-most

UEFA coefficients still count results from 5 years ago btw. For the old club...

ECA recognises the transferred status. I am not denying assets can be traded. Just pretty obvious that this current company wasn't a founding member. As in, there was no seamless history.

And are you on about Nimmo Smith? That is hardly written in stone and his punishment was directed at the oldco.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #25
country flag Tiebreak100

Quote:
The ASA has already been called out on this actually - http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/06/...cotland-s-most

UEFA coefficients still count results from 5 years ago btw. For the old club...

ECA recognises the transferred status. I am not denying assets can be traded. Just pretty obvious that this current company wasn't a founding member. As in, there was no seamless history.

And are you on about Nimmo Smith? That is hardly written in stone and his punishment was directed at the oldco.
As I previously said, the organisations that matter have stated Rangers are the same club. That is good enough for me, and for the majority of fair-minded folk. No matter how many facts I put in front of you, it will be ignored, because it does not fit your hate filled agenda.

What is clear, is that you are not objective regarding this matter. I suspect you are one of the many diseased folk who is utterly obsessed with all matter Rangers. A life consumed by a club you hate, how utterly tragic.

As I should have probably said when you typed the words The Rangers 2012 - fuck off .

Last edited by Tiebreak100 : 10-12-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:42 PM   #26

No surrender.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:41 AM   #27
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Polish fans are amongst the worst. They take racism to a new level.

Newcastle United has the best fans in Europe.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:41 AM   #28
country flag Luinir

Luinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond repute

Galatasaray.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:10 AM   #29
country flag Tiebreak100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luinir View Post
Galatasaray.
Tell that to Leeds fans.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:58 AM   #30
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Balkans had the best fans in the world

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote