Graphic of ranking, considering the points to defend in the coming weeks - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #1
country flag awibly

awibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Graphic of ranking, considering the points to defend in the coming weeks

This is the first time I write in the forum.

I share with you a graphic I made to see the points of the top 10 players, which also shows the points to stand by each player in different time periods.

For example, the chart clearly shows that in the next four weeks Djokovic must defend more than 1,000 points, in the next eight weeks almost 3,000 points, while Nadal has no points to defend.

Espero que hayan entendido la idea y hacerla interesante.

I apologize for my poor English writing.

I can not upload the file...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/75erbmxhau9tbbg/Chart1.jpg?m
awibly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
country flag Caly

Caly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Graphic of ranking, considering the points to defend in the coming weeks

Hi,

Nice way to show it, thanks for sharing! I guess it's Shanghai and ATP finals points that Djokovic is defending, events which Nadal wasn't at last year.
Caly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
country flag awibly

awibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond reputeawibly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Graphic of ranking, considering the points to defend in the coming weeks

Update of graph. The only change was Tsonga (lost 100 points in Metz because was champion in 2012 and a semifinalist 2013).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart_20130927.jpg (32.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 10-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
country flag awibly

Update of graph.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Chart_20131004.bmp (258.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #5
country flag awibly

Update 20131008
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Chart_20131008.bmp (332.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 10-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
country flag ObviouslySpanish

ObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond reputeObviouslySpanish has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mate, I see from the graphic that Wawrinka is likely to be a trheat for Ferrer in around half a year, didn't know he had such few points to defend at the beginning of next season.
ObviouslySpanish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote