Best youtube videos on tennis? (coaching, equipment reviews etc) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
country flag Milosh

Milosh is on a distinguished road
Question Best youtube videos on tennis? (coaching, equipment reviews etc)

Search youtube for anything tennisrelated and you'll find a mass of videos that'll last a lifetime to watch over. Some of the material is great but a lot of it no good at all, I think this applies especially to the coaching material put on show by a variety of users, ranging from good pros to clueless wannabes.

So, what I had in mind was to ask people here which youtube's tennis contributors would you recommend to fellow users?

Being a rookie to the sport I'm on a constant lookout for small useful tips and I have to say some of the stuff by Mauro Marcos (of the tennisvault) has given me important pointers, IMO he gets his message through nicely and does so with a sense of humour as well. Also, going through some of Brent Abel's tips has been interesting as well. Of course there are also other contributors that I've found to have had good nuggets of information to share but these two pop into my mind just now.

How about you guys, which youtube channels/users do you like to watch?

Last edited by Milosh : 10-03-2013 at 10:05 AM. Reason: typos, typos, typos..
Milosh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote