Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 130 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2013, 01:43 AM   #1936
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Now they have some kind of treatment with high doses of vitamin D

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2013, 01:34 AM   #1937

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

The thread seems depressing somehow

I realized Quinzi is playing in a futures here in my club. The list also has decent names:

1 Jordi SAMPER-MONTANA (ESP) 220 3
2 Fabiano DE PAULA (BRA) 237 1
3 Norbert GOMBOS (SVK) 245 1
4 Gerard GRANOLLERS-PUJOL (ESP) 248 6
5 Axel MICHON (FRA) 289 5
6 Jose PEREIRA (BRA) 356 1
7 Gianluigi QUINZI (ITA) 390 1
8 Darian KING (BAR) 392 1

The torunament starts in 12 days.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 09-17-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #1938
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
The thread seems depressing somehow

I realized Quinzi is playing in a futures here in my club. The list also has decent names:

1 Jordi SAMPER-MONTANA (ESP) 220 3
2 Fabiano DE PAULA (BRA) 237 1
3 Norbert GOMBOS (SVK) 245 1
4 Gerard GRANOLLERS-PUJOL (ESP) 248 6
5 Axel MICHON (FRA) 289 5
6 Jose PEREIRA (BRA) 356 1
7 Gianluigi QUINZI (ITA) 390 1
8 Darian KING (BAR) 392 1

The torunament starts in 12 days.
You are a Luztard, so did you see how he did in the challenger qualies this weekend? Impressive.
Smoke944 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:22 PM   #1939
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

buahaha, i just can't help laughing, when a guy i spent some short time with 6,5 yrs ago, and he bitchslapped my ego by not contacting me anymore, now nearly turns 40, grows up, tries to reconnect me... like he was the only one to have ever done that (maybe just the only one missing on my list to score the 100% of ex date returns)

what an empty laughter, how guys think they're so extraordinary, like, they'd "have fun" for 20-25 years and then they're so awesome so they can contact the girl who was the best and she would be still waiting like she has never met anyone else in that time, anyone same good or even better

i don't say i'm the best girl in the universe, i guess others similar to me experienced the same with their ex dates (it's just so funny how i can be 100% with that and i dated more than martina hingis)

when the best man i could imagine to have life with came along, i considered my situation very very carefully, and then i just claimed him - and he is mine forever it's really this simple. when you wait to get 21 in cards, you end up missing 20,95.

funny funny funny funny funny. i love finishingmove

i want something else to get me through this life....

Last edited by Nathaliia : 09-30-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #1940
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
buahaha, i just can't help laughing, when a guy i spent some short time with 6,5 yrs ago, and he bitchslapped my ego by not contacting me anymore, now nearly turns 40, grows up, tries to reconnect me... like he was the only one to have ever done that (maybe just the only one missing on my list to score the 100% of ex date returns)

what an empty laughter, how guys think they're so extraordinary, like, they'd "have fun" for 20-25 years and then they're so awesome so they can contact the girl who was the best and she would be still waiting like she has never met anyone else in that time, anyone same good or even better

i don't say i'm the best girl in the universe, i guess others similar to me experienced the same with their ex dates (it's just so funny how i can be 100% with that and i dated more than martina hingis)

when the best man i could imagine to have life with came along, i considered my situation very very carefully, and then i just claimed him - and he is mine forever it's really this simple. when you wait to get 21 in cards, you end up missing 20,95.

funny funny funny funny funny. i love finishingmove

women these days are so calculating

I think I'm awesome BTW, my list of people women I want to revisit when I grow up at 45 is ready.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #1941
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think that thing you run is really a blog, it's something bigger
Old 09-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #1942
country flag gaitare

I keep refreshing Tokyo's draw PDF every five minutes to see whether that useless Polish player got in as a LL, it's the sole reason I'm here.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #1943
country flag gaitare

Not the sole one, I checked up on Andreea in the Rafachat as well
Old 09-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #1944
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

what do you have against my blog with 1500 fb likes?

przysiezny would be 2nd LL i guess might not get in, tool

Old 09-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #1945
country flag gaitare

It's more like a tennis news outlet with its own editorial staff

Lacko is in already, Michal is next in.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #1946
country flag Nathaliia

yes, i have always been aware of my value, therefore very calculating

no, not really... i started realizing value when i was 19 or smth... so well of a MTF member already. but in mid-teens i had my life planned, sort of. somehow i didn't believe i would be with someone i'd have a romantic relationship with, life was kind on me with this one, i was sure i'd get married on a contract. on the other hand, i was absolutely sure i'd pick the professional career and that i'd write movie scripts (books, at worst). i guess i could still pursue movie scripts at least on the indie level, but i picked the romantic relationship and remain famous just in tennis circles

Old 09-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #1947
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
It's more like a tennis news outlet with its own editorial staff

Lacko is in already, Michal is next in.
it's his luck, he won't get in life of a polish person

yeah the 80 yo journalist screwed me in the comments for not adding news as soon as matches finish like i was PAP... (well, i guess my english is better than PAP's 'special example' for przysiezny, john tomic goes to jail, etc.)

i'd have to dedicate my life to make news outlet out of it now i stay alone and don't have exams, so i don't have troubles with updating regularly, but it's usually just about impressions. one of my writers is employed as a teacher, and one is just graduating from uni (alex_k from MTF but i'm not 100% sure), and i pay them peanuts (still better than wage per article at polish portals, as my experience tells )

Old 09-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
You are a Luztard, so did you see how he did in the challenger qualies this weekend? Impressive.
Quinzi isnt the player that will steamroll you, I think he is more like a dirtballer that will have a Monfils/Gasquet career rather than being the GOAT but Luz played really well, was 4-2 leadin in the first set.

IMO Luz is the best junior of Brazil, the only one that could become an ATP Player but so far is hard to tell even if hes going to be better than 300th.

Old 09-30-2013, 05:36 PM   #1949
country flag Nathaliia

Quinzi is pretty much of a dirtballer but Italians are so in love with him and treat him like future number one

Old 09-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #1950
country flag Nathaliia

you know you haven't been much on mtf when you see mods in NT that have nicknames you don't even recognize