Ferrer Video o DVD matches - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #331
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
And... is it strange to keep all the books you read? I always keep all my books...
Me too, the interviewer is the weird one!

And I think it's time for David to get Marta pregnant already
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisCup2014 View Post
Then get him out of your avatar and sig talking about him like that, disgrace.
Fedtardism = Ingsoc

FEDERER IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS FEDERER

FEDERER IS STRENGTH

Criticism of Federer = Thoughtcrime
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #332
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Me too, the interviewer is the weird one!

And I think it's time for David to get Marta pregnant already
Maybe they prefer to wait until he's retired and he can actually be there to see his children. Apparently it's already difficult enough to have a steady relationship when you're always gone, so having children must be frustrating. Especially when you play a lot like David. Federer has children but he does not play much
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #333

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe they prefer to wait until he's retired and he can actually be there to see his children. Apparently it's already difficult enough to have a steady relationship when you're always gone, so having children must be frustrating. Especially when you play a lot like David. Federer has children but he does not play much
Yeah, that's obviously the case, I can remember Davydenko saying a similar thing. So basically we should root for Marta not getting pregnant at the moment, because that will be the end of David's career

I like their way of thinking better, although I can see the argument for having children in your twenties instead of after retiring in your early to mid thirties. A lot of players go that way, from the top of my head Wawrinka, Simon, Haas, Hewitt, Llodra, Baghdatis and Youzhny are all fathers.
Quote:
Fedtardism = Ingsoc

FEDERER IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS FEDERER

FEDERER IS STRENGTH

Old 09-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #334
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Yeah, that's obviously the case, I can remember Davydenko saying a similar thing. So basically we should root for Marta not getting pregnant at the moment, because that will be the end of David's career

I like their way of thinking better, although I can see the argument for having children in your twenties instead of after retiring in your early to mid thirties. A lot of players go that way, from the top of my head Wawrinka, Simon, Haas, Hewitt, Llodra, Baghdatis and Youzhny are all fathers.
Well, he did not seem very enthusiastic when the journalist mentioned having children, if you want to know my impression

That reminds me of my favourite couple of ice dancers, they skated well into their thirties, and at the time I think they said they were planning to have children later on... But to my knowledge they still don't have any children. It's a tough one, too, for ice dancers, because unlike male sportsmen, the women really have to take a long break when they are pregnant, so that means the couple cannot skate for a long while.

Also I think I'll stop talking about this, because this makes me realise that I'm 28 already, and I have no boyfriend and absolutely no intention of having children anytime soon
Old 09-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #335

Quote:
Well, he did not seem very enthusiastic when the journalist mentioned having children, if you want to know my impression

That reminds me of my favourite couple of ice dancers, they skated well into their thirties, and at the time I think they said they were planning to have children later on... But to my knowledge they still don't have any children. It's a tough one, too, for ice dancers, because unlike male sportsmen, the women really have to take a long break when they are pregnant, so that means the couple cannot skate for a long while.

Also I think I'll stop talking about this, because this makes me realise that I'm 28 already, and I have no boyfriend and absolutely no intention of having children anytime soon
I would instantly date you if we lived roughly 500 kilometer closer to each other
Quote:
Fedtardism = Ingsoc

FEDERER IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS FEDERER

FEDERER IS STRENGTH

Old 09-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #336
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

cute interview
Old 10-05-2013, 02:51 AM   #337
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

highlights atp china beijing 2013

RICHARD GASQUET vs DAVID FERRER

http://videobam.com/HgaTG
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #338
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

I keep all my books, too. The interviewer must not read much.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #339
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Every day we see what's going on.

Every day what's going on is better than what went on yesterday. [...]

Every time you play in a match, you must stare down your opponent in the eye with a look that says: "I'm a different animal than I was 5 minutes ago. You will have to kill me 10 times just to win 1 point."
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
Henri "god-like" "superstar" "GOATinen" Kontinen =D
Quote:
of course henri "finnish viking" "the goat" "BEASTinen" "konetinen" kontinen
Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #340

I'm afraid that video is going to be the highlight of his WTF experience this year
Quote:
Fedtardism = Ingsoc

FEDERER IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS FEDERER

FEDERER IS STRENGTH

Old 10-15-2013, 12:08 AM   #341
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Great video!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #342
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting and funny interview with David.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...errer.cnn.html
Old 10-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #343
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

David "The Running Man" Ferrer

Gracias Naudio Spanlatine
Every day we see what's going on.

Every day what's going on is better than what went on yesterday. [...]

Every time you play in a match, you must stare down your opponent in the eye with a look that says: "I'm a different animal than I was 5 minutes ago. You will have to kill me 10 times just to win 1 point."
--------
Quote:
Henri "god-like" "superstar" "GOATinen" Kontinen =D
Quote:
of course henri "finnish viking" "the goat" "BEASTinen" "konetinen" kontinen
Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #344

200, 300 sit-ups, whatever, ain't no thang.

I feel so ashamed of my laziness after watching this
Quote:
Fedtardism = Ingsoc

FEDERER IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS FEDERER

FEDERER IS STRENGTH

Old 10-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #345
country flag Sophitia36

Seriously how lovely is he?

Well I can do 100 sit-ups (smaller ones, that's true, because I'm a girl ^^) and I don't train. So 200... yeah why not
On the other hand, running THAT fast... That's just insane. I am already happy when I run 10 kms in an hour.

And that stuff with the ball seemed like a lot of fun. I did a little bit of that during an ice skating intensive training week, and well, it's more difficult than it seems but it's also a really cool way to work out!

Anyway that was one really interesting video, thank you for posting it!