MLB picks and analysis - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-02-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
country flag Degman11

Degman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default MLB picks and analysis

Atalanta Braves are playing excellent at the moment and in last ten matches they’ve made great improvement in the attacking part of their game with average of 6,68 runs. In last four matches they went in over with total of 53 runs.
As for Phillies their four out of five ended in over. They dind’t perform quite good in attack, but their pitchers and bullpen had two miserable weeks with only 5,96 ERA. Philladelphia will send Ethan Martin to mound today, a debutant who has a record of 11-5 and 4,12 ERA in the lower division.
Atalanta will rely on Medlen (7-10; 3,74 ERA) who in the last game ended his run of losses with very solid start and a win. Before that he had a row of tree losses in which he allowed 14 runs. On away turf he is not playing so good with only 4,28 ERA. This season against Phillies he has 0-2 and 6,97 ERA.
Matches between these two teams usually go in over. Last three were in over and also eight out of last ten. Medlen will be a good opportunity for Phillies to try and start things a bit but he’ll certainly have a hard time against excellent Braves. Also we mustn’t forget the Phillies Stadium which is more inclined to batters and I believe we’ll see a hole lot of runs today.

Bet: Over 8,5 Runs (with extra time)
Odds: 2,00

Cheers
Degman11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2013, 06:12 AM   #2
country flag yeahdude

yeahdude is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MLB picks and analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degman11 View Post
Atalanta Braves are playing excellent at the moment and in last ten matches they’ve made great improvement in the attacking part of their game with average of 6,68 runs. In last four matches they went in over with total of 53 runs.
As for Phillies their four out of five ended in over. They dind’t perform quite good in attack, but their pitchers and bullpen had two miserable weeks with only 5,96 ERA. Philladelphia will send Ethan Martin to mound today, a debutant who has a record of 11-5 and 4,12 ERA in the lower division.
Atalanta will rely on Medlen (7-10; 3,74 ERA) who in the last game ended his run of losses with very solid start and a win. Before that he had a row of tree losses in which he allowed 14 runs. On away turf he is not playing so good with only 4,28 ERA. This season against Phillies he has 0-2 and 6,97 ERA.
Matches between these two teams usually go in over. Last three were in over and also eight out of last ten. Medlen will be a good opportunity for Phillies to try and start things a bit but he’ll certainly have a hard time against excellent Braves. Also we mustn’t forget the Phillies Stadium which is more inclined to batters and I believe we’ll see a hole lot of runs today.

Bet: Over 8,5 Runs (with extra time)
Odds: 2,00

Cheers
Great performance indeed for the Braves and they've already built a good lead in the NL East. They went for 11 straight today after beating Nats in game 1 of the series. Looks there no stopping the Braves now, they're already 12 wins ahead of Nats. I don't bet often there, though, i only watch some games. If I bet, I only go for the money line. Not much but it's safe. I'll put my money on Braves this time at @ 2.11 odds. Hope to get more encouragement on this sport. Haha.
yeahdude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
country flag Degman11

Degman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond reputeDegman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahdude View Post
Great performance indeed for the Braves and they've already built a good lead in the NL East. They went for 11 straight today after beating Nats in game 1 of the series. Looks there no stopping the Braves now, they're already 12 wins ahead of Nats. I don't bet often there, though, i only watch some games. If I bet, I only go for the money line. Not much but it's safe. I'll put my money on Braves this time at @ 2.11 odds. Hope to get more encouragement on this sport. Haha.
Last one was a winner mate..here comes another one Btw baseball is very profitable sport if you get to know it better

OAKLAND- HOUSTON
I just have to take advantage of this matchup. Oakland is going into series against worst team in this league and they have a goal to win all the games in series. Today they won’t be having difficulties against one of the worst Huston pitchers Jordan Lyles who is way out of form. That trend continued in the last match when he allowed Boston EIGHT runs during 4,2 innings including three walks. In last seven matches he doesn’t have a win, and not once did he manage to throw seven or more innings. During that period of seven games he only once allowed less than four runs, and in the last three matches he has 0-2 with 8.80 ERA.
In the last series they played in Oakland, Astros had a hard time allowing a whole of 22 runs. Oakland ‘s average concerning runs is 6,80 in the last five matches, and in the last ten 4,50 and here with Astors pitcher in bad form I think they simply must go over this margin. Oakland is after all second best team in NL West and one of the best team in the league.
BET: Home team over 4,5 runs (with e.t)
Odds: 1.80
Cheers
Old 08-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #4
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Baseball is one of the worst sports to wager on, too many factors come into play. That doesn't stop me from playing on it but it does make me a foolish gambler.
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #5
country flag Degman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
Baseball is one of the worst sports to wager on, too many factors come into play. That doesn't stop me from playing on it but it does make me a foolish gambler.
Well, betting on every sport or even match you dont understand or you are not familiar with is a great risk and can get you to lose a lot of money. Idk how big are your stakes but i recommend you to keep a track of every round in MLB, try to get familiar with some terms such as ERA, innings and others. Try to find some season previews to se which teams are expected to be top, which ones are stronger/weaker this season and so on. It should help you a lot Sorry if i went in detalis so much but i dont know how much do you even know about this sport. Cheers mate
Old 09-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #6
country flag Degman11

SAN DIEGO - SAN FRANCISCO
This is a battle of two teams who are in poor form recently and in which I expect dominant performances of starting pitchers. Hosts will send lefthanded Eric Stults (8-12; 3,81 ERA) who probably couldn’t wait to get back in front of his home audience. His ERA on Petco Park is excellent 2,63. In last six home starts he didn’t allow more than three runs and there is no reason why he shouldn’t do it again today.
Visitors will try to rely on their best Tim Lincecum (8-13; 4,38 ERA) who was just brilliant in their last performance at Arizona – not once did he allow a single run throughout six innings and he walked two decent batters. That was his second win in a row and last time he was playing in San Diego he made it to baseball history by throwing no-hitter and making strikeout of 13 batters. In last 13 games on Petco Park Linecum has 6-3 and average of 2,22 ERA.
Moreover, San Francisco has only 3,58 runs in last 10 games, while Paders are even worse with 2,95 average runs.
All the above suggests that we wont se much runs today and limit of 7,5 should be enough.
Bet: Under 7,5 runs (with extra time)
Odds: 1.90
Best of luck
Old 09-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
country flag DWade

DWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond reputeDWade has a reputation beyond repute

NYY over Tampa @2.08

Last edited by DWade : 09-27-2013 at 06:57 AM.
DWade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote