Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 113 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #1681
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
First to arrive this morning - just getting ready to drive to work - morning all
Good morning

I was too tired when I made my TT picks, I managed to write a wrong name Chances of winning anything dropped to around 10%. I need this rank outsider I picked mistakenly to win...odd on his opponent is 1/10....First time something like this has happened to me. Has it happened to you?
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #1682
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Markus.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #1683
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Joe

Hope you're feeling better today
Old 09-24-2013, 07:27 AM   #1684
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Not too bad mate... and yourself?
Old 09-24-2013, 07:39 AM   #1685
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowManyTimes View Post
Morning Joe,

Good to hear
Old 09-24-2013, 07:41 AM   #1686
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Good morning

I was too tired when I made my TT picks, I managed to write a wrong name Chances of winning anything dropped to around 10%. I need this rank outsider I picked mistakenly to win...odd on his opponent is 1/10....First time something like this has happened to me. Has it happened to you?
I have deleted the wrong name in the past when I was new to it.

Well sometimes in doubles my partner does these picks when I think 'what the hell' but often they've worked - am in a similar position today.

EDIT - It worked he was the only one to pick Andujar - and Zemlja has retired

Last edited by AdeyC : 09-24-2013 at 08:17 AM.
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-24-2013, 08:20 AM   #1687
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Morning Adrian. How's things.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:36 AM   #1688
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Morning Adrian. How's things.
Doing well, it's a nice day - sunny but not too hot, nice drive to work

They're doing some promotion interviews at work today (for engineers) - they're being done in an office opposite mine. The first one came in and was chatting to me while waiting and has just gone in - it's always funny seeing people who never wear a suit in their life show up in a suit. Had to order in some sandwiches in for the people doing the interviews - the trick is to order more than needed then I can have some when they're finished

Are you up to much today?
Old 09-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #1689
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
I have deleted the wrong name in the past when I was new to it.

Well sometimes in doubles my partner does these picks when I think 'what the hell' but often they've worked - am in a similar position today.

EDIT - It worked he was the only one to pick Andujar - and Zemlja has retired
Your partner has a flair, it seems.

I'm more happy with my pick now. If not for him I would already have been eliminated. Now at least I can hope he wins.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #1690
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Your partner has a flair, it seems.

I'm more happy with my pick now. If not for him I would already have been eliminated. Now at least I can hope he wins.
Yes, at the beginning it took me a while to get used to it but it often works.

Now I play my TF partner again and his partner.

Who is it you are hoping to win?
Old 09-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #1691
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Quote:
Doing well, it's a nice day - sunny but not too hot, nice drive to work

They're doing some promotion interviews at work today (for engineers) - they're being done in an office opposite mine. The first one came in and was chatting to me while waiting and has just gone in - it's always funny seeing people who never wear a suit in their life show up in a suit. Had to order in some sandwiches in for the people doing the interviews - the trick is to order more than needed then I can have some when they're finished

Are you up to much today?
Just arrived at Uni! They do my head in always wack the heating on full blast.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:05 AM   #1692
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Yes, at the beginning it took me a while to get used to it but it often works.

Now I play my TF partner again and his partner.

Who is it you are hoping to win?
I can understand it's difficult to get used to. Had I played with a regular partner he would probably have PMed me about this pick, but I didn't, so he saw no reason to, probably thinking I'm an eccentric

I need Shyla against Golubev....
Old 09-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #1693
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Just arrived at Uni! They do my head in always wack the heating on full blast.
Heating!!!!!!. I've got the cooler on in my office.

What are you studying at Uni?
Old 09-24-2013, 09:10 AM   #1694
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Sorry, I missed this post, must have been made right at the time I logged out.

I left for a work meeting. Wasn't a very productive one. Which neatly sums up my day so far. Uninspiring stuff. At least the weather is nice, and I have lunch to look forward to.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #1695
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Media Production.

Honestly I think I have Hyperhidrosis or something like that. It's probably not even that warm, but to me, it seems like it.

Or perhaps I don't transtition well from a cold environment to a warm/hot one
Closed Thread