Jez's Tour of the 10Tele.com Open - Day 1 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2005, 09:27 AM   #1
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jez's Tour of the 10Tele.com Open - Day 1

Shortly I shall be going out to watch the qualifying and hopefully see some of the main draw players practising.

No disrespect to the players in the qualifying draw, but that is the lowest cut-off I have ever seen Still, there are some Brits I want to see, and a couple of foreign players too...Vacek etc. I don't think I will recognise too many of the qualifying draw players

Definitely not a good day for watching / playing tennis. The sky matches my mood - grey and threatening rain. I celebrated the end of the academic year here at the University of Nottingham (was very happy with exam results among other things...get me!) by doing a tour of the city's bars and clubs...ending up finally in Ocean and clubbing there until 3am (some of you here will know of it). We even had a BBQ at 5am...mad! Suffice to say, although hugely enjoying the evening / early morning, I am now feeling crap - hungover and tired from 3 hours sleep!

Anyway...I'll have a scout around today and see what is going on at the tournament venue...
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2005, 09:39 AM   #2
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jez's Tour of the 10Tele.com Open - Day 1

Jez, check out of the some young Argentine players if you can. There might be some of the MD guys training.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:04 AM   #3
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jez's Tour of the 10Tele.com Open - Day 1

Congrats on your exam results Jez One of my best friends went to Nottingham University but quite a few years ago now, so Ocean wasn't in existence then. Have a fun day anyway - pity about the weather - it's bright and sunny here in the South, but they say Nottingham's grey clouds will be with us by this afternoon.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote