Yellow Mission 2014 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
country flag Precision

Precision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond reputePrecision has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yellow Mission 2014

Hi Guys,

I´ll try to make it short. In my childhood I played from age 4-8 under private advice from a tenniscoach (but only cause he was my mums “lover”. ) Then I had to quit cause my mother moved away. Then I played to the age of 13 only soccer. Then I quit soccer and played badminton to the age of 16. After that no sport till 2007. Damn Girls...

2007 I realized that my real passion is tennis and nothing else, so I decied to grab my old racket, search a wall near by and started playing. Without a advice, trainer or something before startin playing. Ill only wanted to enjoy myself. Today I realized that was a huge failure, cause I put some bad habbits on. I started playing 2007 with the target to join a tennis club near by, cause my dream is to play in some league or tourney, but don’t know so well how it works to play in those kinds.

But bad luck came around the corner and I had from 2009-2012 some very bad years cause I had a huge surgery to fix my jaw. They cut off my upper and lower jaw in an eight hour surgery completely from the skull and fixed it with 29 titan screws in a new position. It is a so called bilateral adjustment-osteotomy. This was done cause I had problems with my teeth and huge pain in my temporomandibular joint. Now Im thrugh this nightmare and done recover myself. A nice side effect is that now my whole jaw-backbone symetry is fixed my orthopädist told me.

I ll turned 34 years old on 22th of August, but I know I have some very good years left in me. I never had problems with knees, back, hip, elbows, shoulders or tendons. Im a so called hardgainer (ectomorph) and hope with a drop of a few more pounds that Ill improve further and further. I ll feel a massive hunger in me, a strong feeling to fight for every ball like it’s the last.

I ll deciced to document my progress om youtube to keep me going, even if bad days comin.

I started three weeks ago and right now I saving money for a new Racket, mine is 20 years old... My goal is to join the tennisclub to the next start of the outdoorseason in April 2014. Till then Il train and exercise everyday with Jeff Salzensteins (Former ATP-Pro) advices. Furthermore I live by a nutrition diary to bring me to the fitness level that I want to reach.

Right now I practice the buggy whip forehand. Love this shot, feels great.

Heres my Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTI...?feature=watch

Greetings

„Time.“

Last edited by Precision : 09-10-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Precision is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote