Greetings from a Federer fan - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
country flag MDot

MDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Greetings from a Federer fan

Hi I've joined this forum about some weeks ago. Actually I first met with the site while I was searching for t3nnis.tv invite code. Actually I still want to join t3nnis.tv but still havent found any invite. (I would be glad if someone could help)

But anyway I'm 17 years old and playing tennis. My favourite was Federere from the beginning, i still couldn't imagine who will get my "big" support after him. I kinda like Djokovic tennis and Janowicz tennis also. I had great hopes on that kid but it's look like he won't make it to the top. With my love for the modern tennis I just started looking for older matches to get familier with old time tennis (90's and 80's) and actually that's in connection how i get here. I would like to share my thoughts here, predictions and everything especially now, when i have to start looking for the new favourite player (we have to admit RF is not the same as he used to be and probably will retire soon).

I think that's all so hi guys.
MDot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from a Federer fan

Hello and welcome!

I don't know anything about the t3nnis.tv thing but there's a thread about it in the off-topic section
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=236833

post a request there and hopefully someone will send you a code.

Have fun posting here. Let's hope Roger can make a comeback!