Tennis ball machine, help please. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
country flag Dirtyharry1987

Dirtyharry1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Tennis ball machine, help please.

I'm a relative beginner and I've been looking into acquiring a ball machine, the only thing stopping me is the price. However I found a spinshot pro machine for relatively cheap. It's a demonstration model and the seller has a good reputation. However, I haven't been able to find any reviews of the product on the internet and was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with the product? What is the quality of the product? Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Dirtyharry1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2013, 05:01 AM   #2
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis ball machine, help please.

Go for it, ask for a demo first though.

If all else fails, hit on the wall.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #3
country flag T.C

T.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond repute

the wall is your friend. and free!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
T.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:13 PM   #4
country flag tennisman-lister

tennisman-lister is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Tennis ball machine, help please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyharry1987 View Post
I'm a relative beginner and I've been looking into acquiring a ball machine, the only thing stopping me is the price. However I found a spinshot pro machine for relatively cheap. It's a demonstration model and the seller has a good reputation. However, I haven't been able to find any reviews of the product on the internet and was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with the product? What is the quality of the product? Any help is appreciated, thank you.
I found this post when I was searching for reviews on the Spinshot Plus model. I did own a Spinshot Pro model for about 2 years and it did help a lot on improving my tennis skills. It was very durable and I did not have any issues with the machine over the 2 years I had it, this is why I went back to them for the more advance Plus model which provides drills of 2 line oscillation with height oscillations. I have tried their Plus model 3 times now and it is impressive. I like its 2-line oscillation model which can feed balls to my backhand and forehand side sequentially. It is important for me to train my running steps. It looks the plus model is using some micro-computer design, and I was told that we can even use a mobile phone app to control the machine by ordering a remote control option. (They did provide a 2-button remote for free ). However the Plus model's control panel is a little complicated compared with that of the PRO model since I have be using it for quite a long time. The Pro model uses a very straightforward control panel and easy to use whereas their Plus model offers more buttons as there are many changeable settings in different oscillation modes. Good thing is that they did provide a default setting for different oscillation modes for a easy start-up.
tennisman-lister is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote