Ask MTF Mods - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #436
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Bit of a random question, will the mods of MTF ever meet up for a party? :L

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #437
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowManyTimes View Post
Bit of a random question, will the mods of MTF ever meet up for a party? :L
Everyone is all over the World so that as many timezones as possible are covered for. So, It's unlikely that everyone will be able to meet up for a party, but never say never. Pretty sure the entire mod team are just a bunch of bots anyway
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #438
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

hi, i would like to ask the mods a couple of things:

first of all: futures subforum. every week there is A LOT of job to do there(last week 24 tournaments, this week 19...), a job im doing since many weeks ago, not being a mod. im not saying this claiming i should be futures subforum mod, what i mean is that there is some mod out there, that is not doing his job. if i didnt do the job, nobody would open the threads, update them every day, edit, etc. its a lot of job so a lot of time on that, thing that im doing not being a mod and just because i want we can keep talking about the futures, because i love futures-tennis. i would like AT LEAST to have some help, for half of the weeks or something. i was one week on holidays completely out, with no internet at all and no one did the job, so i had to open the threads in the weekend, update the results from the week before, and creating threads for the week after. really, a lot of job to do. so please, mod team, someone help me...

also now im writting here, i would like to ask you to move brydan klein´s thread to british subforum, as he is a british now and not an aussie anymore. we asked on the thread to move it several times but seems no one read it, so sorry if not the right place to ask for it, but here is the link, please do it: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=94518

thanks in advance

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #439
country flag Andreas
Новак Ђоковић

Andreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
first of all: futures subforum. every week there is A LOT of job to do there(last week 24 tournaments, this week 19...), a job im doing since many weeks ago, not being a mod. im not saying this claiming i should be futures subforum mod, what i mean is that there is some mod out there, that is not doing his job. if i didnt do the job, nobody would open the threads, update them every day, edit, etc. its a lot of job so a lot of time on that, thing that im doing not being a mod and just because i want we can keep talking about the futures, because i love futures-tennis. i would like AT LEAST to have some help, for half of the weeks or something. i was one week on holidays completely out, with no internet at all and no one did the job, so i had to open the threads in the weekend, update the results from the week before, and creating threads for the week after. really, a lot of job to do. so please, mod team, someone help me...
Where does it state that a moderator should update those threads? It's appreciated that you keep the tournament threads updated, but considering the lack of activity in that particular subforum I see no reason to appoint a moderator specifically for that part of the forum. If any trouble occurs, the other admins and I and the newly appointed super moderators will be glad to help.

. . . . . .
Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #440
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
also now im writting here, i would like to ask you to move brydan klein´s thread to british subforum, as he is a british now and not an aussie anymore. we asked on the thread to move it several times but seems no one read it, so sorry if not the right place to ask for it, but here is the link, please do it: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=94518

thanks in advance
Alright, Klein's thread has been moved to the British subforum. In future, PM a mod about it.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #441
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Where does it state that a moderator should update those threads? It's appreciated that you keep the tournament threads updated, but considering the lack of activity in that particular subforum I see no reason to appoint a moderator specifically for that part of the forum. If any trouble occurs, the other admins and I and the newly appointed super moderators will be glad to help.
well its what happens with entry lists and challengers subforums, just to mention a few

i think its a normal thing, and even though we dont have many people posting there, it always has many people viewing that subforums and should be appreciated

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #442
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to challenge any moderator/administrator on this site into engaging in an adult conversation/debate on my last ban.

I am sure my request will be denied, the idea of you guys actually having to explain your actions is not something you'd want to do, I'm sure.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #443
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
I would like to challenge any moderator/administrator on this site into engaging in an adult conversation/debate on my last ban.
Sure, if you want to discuss your most recent ban, feel free to PM me or one of the admins if that's what you'd prefer. I will say though, It won't be a debate, but we can discuss the details of the infraction you were given.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #444
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Why can we not do it in here? Why does it have to be hidden away in private messages?
Old 09-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #445
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
This thread is not for discussions about any particular event that happened. If you want a discussion, continue to use the PM feature. This is only for questions to moderators
This thread is designed for questions and answers, not discussions. Discussions about bans are between you and moderators. I know you'll disagree with this, but PM me and we'll include this in our conversation if you'd like.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:41 PM   #446
Banned!

I'll PM you provided I can post our PM's in here. As far as I am concerned every one of you should be accountable for the things you say and do given your horrendous attitudes.

Last edited by Sham Kay : 09-02-2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Nah, just an edit :)
Old 09-05-2013, 05:01 AM   #447
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

If a mod/admin edits the title of the thread, does it not show up in "Last edited by:" in the OP?

(I'm not complaining though, as someone helped me out. But, I don't know who did.)
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #448
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

It shows if it's done by editing your opening post. However, I can click directly on the thread title from the forum view, without going into the thread and change it, that way it's much quicker/easier, but in that case leaves no signature of the change
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #449
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
If a mod/admin edits the title of the thread, does it not show up in "Last edited by:" in the OP?

(I'm not complaining though, as someone helped me out. But, I don't know who did.)
It was me in the way described by Time Violation. Glad I helped.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #450
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
It was me in the way described by Time Violation. Glad I helped.
Thanks. Just didn't know if it was you or Marto.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote