Restart the world - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #31
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restart the world

Your comfort blanket may not have supernatural powers, but mine does.
It can raise the dead to life anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #32
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Your comfort blanket may not have supernatural powers, but mine does.
It can raise the dead to life anyway.
Yes, I worship at the shrine of the blue diamond, too.

Last edited by buddyholly : 08-17-2013 at 05:29 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #33
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Congrats on your A+
thank u
i feel so much lighter
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #34
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseles1 View Post
I jokingly stated 'bring back the commies' because of the ridiculous statement made by Patriarch Kirill about gay marriage. Religious people can make lunatic statements but I'm forbidden? Even when I'm joking? Rough deal. Try & understand 'all knowing one.' Religion clearly brings comfort to many people, a number of whom I know personally.
I can't help noticing your reluctance to comment on post #239 - in thread, Just curious...what religion are you? Particularly the 'example of hypocrisy.'
Arguing that the Russians were better off under the Soviet rules than under Putin's leadership shows that atheists can go very deep in stupidity.

Besides it's very clever of you to post a blabla while I'm banned and then realize that I'm "reluctant to comment."

Of course there are things to say about that post like for example your equating Islam with the Saud.

For your concern the Saud are not Muslims, they are Wahhabits. It's not the same thing.

Their ancestor destroyed Islam in 1925 when they conquered the Kingdom of Hejaz, with YOUR help, from your British government (Stan Baldwin).

Hejaz represented Islam and the Holy Places, with the Sharif of Mecca, Hussein bin Ali.

Islam bans usury. Saudi Arabia PROMOTES it. Besides It's a western-sponsored country, if you hadn't yet noticed.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #35
country flag mseles1

mseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Arguing that the Russians were better off under the Soviet rules than under Putin's leadership shows that atheists can go very deep in stupidity.

Besides it's very clever of you to post a blabla while I'm banned and then realize that I'm "reluctant to comment."

Of course there are things to say about that post like for example your equating Islam with the Saud.
For your concern the Saud are not Muslims, they are Wahhabits. It's not the same thing.
Their ancestor destroyed Islam in 1925 when they conquered the Kingdom of Hejaz, with YOUR help, from your British government (Stan Baldwin).
Hejaz represented Islam and the Holy Places, with the Sharif of Mecca, Hussein bin Ali.

Islam bans usury. Saudi Arabia PROMOTES it. Besides It's a western-sponsored country, if you hadn't yet noticed.
Again with the judgement. Take it this is simply an opinion of yours as nowhere did I argue Russia was better off under Soviet rule.
I posted on 03/08, you were back on the site 12/08. There was nothing 'clever' about it, I'm hardly going to draft a response & save it for your return.
I did no such thing. I'm a child of 1980, for one.
It's an ultra-conservative branch of Sunni Islam, regardless of your opinion & what you consider Islam.
Saudi Arabia promotes it? You sure? The ban against interest rates can & I'd think is circumvented. Difference between loan & debt = commission not interest.

Still no comment from you on the possible hypocrisy example? Who invented slavery? No?
mseles1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #36
country flag JamieBlake

JamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond repute

Nah just destroy it
Old 08-22-2013, 10:02 PM   #37
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

I would remove religion and we would all be happy.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #38
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again with the judgement. Take it this is simply an opinion of yours as nowhere did I argue Russia was better off under Soviet rule.
You said 'bring back the Commies'. Why don't you assume it?
Quote:
I posted on 03/08, you were back on the site 12/08. There was nothing 'clever' about it, I'm hardly going to draft a response & save it for your return.
You said I was reluctant to comment. I wasn't reluctant, I was banned by the atheist mods of this forum.

Quote:
I did no such thing. I'm a child of 1980, for one.
You're a Brit or the flag is a joke?
Quote:
It's an ultra-conservative branch of Sunni Islam, regardless of your opinion & what you consider Islam.
1) If Wahhabism is ultra-conservative, I might be turned into a pink elephant. The Sauds destroyed a dozen of mosks, graves, cemeteries, tombs, the Prophet's Houses, the Prophet's wife's House and the school where he tought his religion.

and you tell me they conservative ??? 'Conservatism' and 'conservation' do not have the same etymology?

2) It is not a branch of Islam. It is a heresy that would long have been extinct if it wasn't for the help of your government, with Lloyd George, who placed on the throne of Arabia.

The king's brother-in-law is a drug smuggler. Is that hallal?

Quote:
Saudi Arabia promotes it? You sure? The ban against interest rates can & I'd think is circumvented. Difference between loan & debt = commission not interest.

The Saud's money is in Goldman Sachs' safe. Goldman Sachs practice usury. I find it tedious to even discuss it.

Quote:
Still no comment from you on the possible hypocrisy example? Who invented slavery? No?
Excellent. I don't know who invented it. The Greek? Or before?

In any case, the Christians abolished it in the Roman Empire. The Jews established the slave trade of Negroes, throughout the Middle-Ages and Modern Times, Christian slave traders were a small minority. Slave trade was abolished by a Christian Rousseauist - Robespierre - and re-instated by a hardcore atheist Nabulione Buonaparte.

So perhaps it's your ideal.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #39
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In any case, the Christians abolished it in the Roman Empire. The Jews established the slave trade of Negroes, throughout the Middle-Ages and Modern Times, Christian slave traders were a small minority. Slave trade was abolished by a Christian Rousseauist - Robespierre - and re-instated by a hardcore atheist Nabulione Buonaparte.

The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 08-25-2013, 06:05 AM   #40
country flag mseles1

mseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You said 'bring back the Commies'. Why don't you assume it?

You said I was reluctant to comment. I wasn't reluctant, I was banned by the atheist mods of this forum.

You're a Brit or the flag is a joke?

1) If Wahhabism is ultra-conservative, I might be turned into a pink elephant. The Sauds destroyed a dozen of mosks, graves, cemeteries, tombs, the Prophet's Houses, the Prophet's wife's House and the school where he tought his religion.
and you tell me they conservative ??? 'Conservatism' and 'conservation' do not have the same etymology?
2) It is not a branch of Islam. It is a heresy that would long have been extinct if it wasn't for the help of your government, with Lloyd George, who placed on the throne of Arabia.
The king's brother-in-law is a drug smuggler. Is that hallal?
The Saud's money is in Goldman Sachs' safe. Goldman Sachs practice usury. I find it tedious to even discuss it.

Excellent. I don't know who invented it. The Greek? Or before?
For the second time - I jokingly stated 'bring back the commies.' I have neither lived or visited the former USSR or Russia. My opinion is void regarding when the Russians were better off.
The Soviets forbade religious institutions expressing their views to the media. Wish this was the case worldwide frankly - keep crazy together & prevent it spreading.

On 17/08 I stated you were relucant to comment. You returned on 12/08, I simply assumed you would have seen a thread you'd posted in numerous times, had been bumped & would have commented in the thread.

There's me thinking Gunter was responsible for wrecking a nineteen year old's tennis career. I didn't realise all the spectators were responsible too. Hamburg's population responsible? Lower Saxony? Germany? EU?
I am British but events during 1925 had absolutely nothing to do with me. By the same token both invasions of Iraq, even though I existed as a Briton had nothing to do with me. I wasn't pro-invasion, didn't get offered a vote on whether the UK should invade & I didn't fight. My room currently smells unpleasant, I was responsible for that.

Ultra conservative islam - in this case puritanical islam. Islam nevertheless.
The queen of England's the head of a national church & the head of a family of...well, christians in name only. Unsurprisingly the ability to control other people isn't just a middle eastern 'problem.'
Question regarding halal - I'm going with no.
That is in no way shape or form promotion.

I'm confused here as you've previously stated the jews were responsible for inventing slavery. Flip-flopping?
Furthest thing from it actually.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:07 AM   #41
country flag mseles1

Like how you can quote this but won't comment on it!

'Still no comment from you on the possible hypocrisy example?'
Old 08-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #42
country flag Echoes

Quote:
For the second time - I jokingly stated 'bring back the commies.'
Assume it.

Quote:
The Soviets forbade religious institutions expressing their views to the media. Wish this was the case worldwide frankly - keep crazy together & prevent it spreading.
Yes I know. You want to bring back the Commies... Good ole days.
Quote:
On 17/08 I stated you were relucant to comment. You returned on 12/08, I simply assumed you would have seen a thread you'd posted in numerous times, had been bumped & would have commented in the thread.
I don't spend my life on MTF.

Quote:
Ultra conservative islam - in this case puritanical islam. Islam nevertheless.
You've got to be more scrupulous with your choice of words, right. Conservatism and Puritanism are two radically different things. In your country, the Puritans were revolutionaries !!

The Saud's are not conservative by any means. It's arguable whether they are Puritans. It depends on the definition of Puritanism Not in the symbolic anyway. In Mecca the pilgrims used to have to cast stones on Satan's symbol (the Obelisk). Now they worship^it (not realizing what they're doing most probably). Puritanism is perhaps Satanical but in any case it's NOT islamic (and I'm not a Muslim).

Quote:
The queen of England's the head of a national church & the head of a family of...well, christians in name only. Unsurprisingly the ability to control other people isn't just a middle eastern 'problem.'

Certainly not. The atheists in the West are experts in that field. I experienced it myself on this very forum. But more importantly, the atheist transformed in neocons were able to convince the American people of the good of the War in Iraq. All those baby-Leo Strauss that you love so much.

Quote:
Question regarding halal - I'm going with no.
That is in no way shape or form promotion.
The ties between the Saud and Goldman Sachs is a well established fact.

Quote:
I'm confused here as you've previously stated the jews were responsible for inventing slavery. Flip-flopping?
Furthest thing from it actually.
I wouldn't have said things that I don't know about. I said the Jews/Judeans invented racism and tribalism against the Kingdom of Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseles1
'Still no comment from you on the possible hypocrisy example?'
When was I a hypocrit?

Last edited by Echoes : 08-26-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #43
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Punky, congrats on your A+. I believe you have the notoriety now to to actually settle disagreements in this thread

But first i want to ask one question from the actual equation - It first says "create" the World.
On this base were your few first questions, like the sexes percentage, the number of people per nationality, etc.

So where did this "restart" word come in the equation, as it messes up the whole question imo, by making the rules of such an idea extremely unclear.

If we get to create a new World, we might imagine doing that on a newly found planet, which is exactly like the Earth, but let's say 10 times smaller.

We can assume that moving to this new planet is no longer a problem and the Earth is not in danger at all, we just have found this planet and we decide to create a new world there.

We have discovered this planet, so it's our right to rule it and the whole world on Earth agrees and has no problem with it. The planet itself is owned by the UN.
The UN has granted us a certain funding (in gold), which would be enough to create the bases for life up there and we have the full rights to decide how it will happen, who will go there, who will live where, etc. full powers. We're the President of the whole thing.

From there on we could write a really long book on how things would work up there.

Starting with some obvious decisions we could make - Same language. Everyone should speak good English.
Of course it won't be forbidden to speak your own language with the people who do, coming from the same place on Earth, but speaking English would be obligatory and essential.

The currency would be precious metals - Gold, Silver, Bronze.

The planet would be separated in Continents, States, Cantons. All of them with their President, reporting to the President above, up to ourselves.

No army, small numbered police, coming from Kfor and fully controlled by the UN.

People will be elected by CV, just as a job application. If one of the family is elected, the rest follow.

Offers from companies from Earth will be asked, for the various fields we'd need fast advancement in order to have a minimum of base to start life up there, like construction companies, petrol wells' operators, mining, etc.

The staff of these companies should all be eligible within certain rules, one of them being the language, no crime records, etc.

No trans planetarian trade is possible, goods are not to be transferred from Upthere (we could call the new place) to Earth, only certain tools can be brought and get back from/to Earth in order to work faster.

Considering that we'd be on a new planet, above the sky line, so if we didn't see any almighty creatures on our way with the ships, we assume it's obvious that most of the actual religions are not tolerated Upthere.

Organized religion will be banned, temples would be forbidden. Anyone can have his own beliefs and practice his own religion at home freely, without bothering any other one with it.

Some of the most precious products the Upthere will give us will be spreaded equally per State, per capita, 20% will be the tax, flat, coming to the main Presidency for it to secure the costs of the spreading process (as ones will be closer, others further to the places we gather these products), the administration costs as medical and education, as well as police after the inauguration.

These products will be the main energy resources as petrol and gas + the precious metals and stones.

The cities will be spread in a way for them to have relatively equal potential for growing food around them.

Banks will be forbidden, except for a central one, with offices everywhere, which would operate part of the 10% taxes in form of low percentage loans, starting 20 years after the inauguration.

The Earth's calendar will be used (if possible, considering our small size and ofc many other important details as our sun, our rotation around ourselves, our rotation around the sun, etc., etc., we finally accept that it's all good with the actual calendar).
The Inauguration day will be the first day of the new Era, which will be counted parallel to the Earth's calendar.

This is just the beginning of course. Run as a company, with its kinda totalitarian ways, with barely any control, etc.

But it's ours and we decide it will be run this way for 20 years, which time we assume will be enough for a real society to form and to slowly start to implement democracy.

On the first day of the 20th Uptherian year there will be elections, which will have been prepared, starting with the smallest cells, like neighborhoods, majoritary voting, 1 person elected to represent this cell, which then will be part of a city council electing the mayor among the cell representatives.

All mayors per Canton elect the Cantonal President from one of them and up the ladder.

All the Cantonal Presidents will be gathered in a huge parliament in order to create the first Constitution, with ourselves as still President having a ban decision on the major points (for example in some major points concerning the relations with Earth, religion, banks, monetary system, etc.).

After the Constitution is made, they proceed following it, they elect their new President, or Parliament, or whatever they have figured out for themselves.

The main focus will be on education. The education system will be the base and foundation of this society, for it to function well in the future.

There are millions of questions to settle in such an equation of course, but all having the same history, no organized religion (which by itself is not necessary, considering all are educated and have the same history on this place) and an eventually fair monetary system are i believe bases that might make such a place work better than our actual place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:08 AM   #44
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing.
I like it the way it is.

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:40 AM   #45
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
Punky, congrats on your A+. I believe you have the notoriety now to to actually settle disagreements in this thread

But first i want to ask one question from the actual equation - It first says "create" the World.
On this base were your few first questions, like the sexes percentage, the number of people per nationality, etc.

So where did this "restart" word come in the equation, as it messes up the whole question imo, by making the rules of such an idea extremely unclear..
first thank u, you can call me by my name instead
my Prof was very unclear, i didnt give u the full report and the Assignment bc i didnt want u all to be bored .
she wanted us to create, gave us free will to do as we pleased, come up whatever however we want. she wanted us to think outside of the box

Quote:
If we get to create a new World, we might imagine doing that on a newly found planet, which is exactly like the Earth, but let's say 10 times smaller.
why on a new and smaller one? vwe can still save this? we didnt lose it..

Quote:
Starting with some obvious decisions we could make - Same language. Everyone should speak good English.
Of course it won't be forbidden to speak your own language with the people who do, coming from the same place on Earth, but speaking English would be obligatory and essential.
i agree we should all know the same language so it will help us Communicate but it should never be obligatory, so many languages means lots of cultures, ideas, richer in thought and Creativity

besides even if we all learn english, do u think each county will have her own Dialect?
i do think we should all learn one language for Communication and business, but one language would be so a boring.

im in fav of Restoring Latin, to study rare languages.

btw why everyone should learn english? why not Arabic? Spanish? Hindu?
just wondering

Quote:
The currency would be precious metals - Gold, Silver, Bronze.
im not sure theres enough gold in the world for that, the Economy will develop but the Gold Limited.
beside there was a reason we moved into bills, it was easier to exchange.

Quote:
People will be elected by CV, just as a job application. If one of the family is elected, the rest follow.
im not sure that its fair, I think it will make us miss great and courageous leaders and who said if ur CV is better thats a Guarantee something? i think it will cuz a situation that if you have connections and know people u will be elected over and over, i would like to see more ppl try.

i wouldnt like to erase everything, i cant see myself giving up my heritage, I do not see myself giving up on the Japanese culture, the Chinese etc etc.

i love The difference, i Accepts and embraces it BUT we need to see it as a good thing not as something that divide us.

all of us as the same will be so boring, "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.."

maybe its just me as a person who love it, maybe others find it wrong.

but we share most of ur ideas who are great