Ugandan Parliament To Legalize Persecution of Homosexuals. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-28-2013, 03:19 PM   #31
country flag samredarmy

samredarmy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ugandan Parliament To Legalize Persecution of Homosexuals.

I am indicating the thread starter, "May you please change your avatar" ?? It is hurting me.

samredarmy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #32
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

What has been said on this thread is amazing.

Gotta love all these arrogant Western Suprematists ! My God, which world are they living in ! Disneyworld? I mean Western governments are pouring taxpayers' money in Africa ... for free? Out of sheer soul generosity ???

But WHO ARE THEY KIDDING??

Some posts really make me wanna puke ! Disgusting? I never thought I was one day gonna read posts like that.

Of course development aid sinks Africa ! That is stating the obvious ! Africa ate its fill in the fifties and has experienced severe famines since the start of the "development aid". Facts don't lie !

How can these ideologists be so arrogant ! Amazing !

Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:04 AM   #33
country flag Chair Umpire

Chair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond repute

Gay Man Burned Alive in Uganda, Days After Anti-Gay Bill Adopted

25 December, 2013

Uganda has last week signed a bill that further bans homosexuality. According to CNN, a man was even burned to death for being gay shortly.

The bill’s original 2009 version, named “Kill The Gays,” went as far as calling for the death penalty for certain homosexual acts; that provision was shelved following international furore.

Under its latest iteration, anyone who conducts marriage ceremonies for same-sex couples faces seven years behind bars. Failure to report homosexual activity to police is also criminalized. Doctors who treat gays, landlords who rent them property and those suspected of being LBGTQ are subject to five-year prison terms under the bill.

Anyone who offers support to homosexuals will also be committing a criminal offense, which can reportedly extend to counseling.
Though homosexuality has already been illegal in the Southeast African nation, some argued this bill needed to be passed to safeguard against Western values.

Gay Man Burned Alive in Uganda, Days After Anti-Gay Bill Adopted
Many LBGTQs and supporters in the nation and worldwide decried the bill’s passage.

“The witch hunt had already started, and now it has been legitimized by the parliament of Uganda, which is very scary,” said Clare Byarugaba, who coordinates the Ugandan Civil Society Coalition on Human Rights and Constitutional Law, a gay rights group.

“We don’t know how brutal the police will be now that the bill has passed. With this legitimization, it’s going to get worse.”

President Yoweri Museveni has to sign the bill within 30 days to make it official.

http://news.naij.com/55056.html Warning! Graphic Violence: viewer discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Edberg must be spinning in his grave!
Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
As usual Mjau! is right on the money. Her analysis is flawless. It is unfortunate not everyone is as brilliant as her.
Butthurtism in Tennis Thread (demonstration inside).
Chair Umpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:18 AM   #34
country flag MachineGun

MachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond repute

Well... My controversial travel to Uganda is about to happen, and I'm going with 2 MTFers.

Isn't life beautiful?

Smoking the Rosmalen grass
and rolling in the Stuttgart silt.

> Patron Saint of MTF's collective Desire <
MachineGun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote