Pick of the day - Tuesday 24th May - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-23-2005, 10:08 PM   #1
country flag Bonaventure

Bonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pick of the day - Tuesday 24th May

Lads I tell you, if there was a pick of the year thread this would be in it.

Paul Henri Mathieu to beat Feliciano Lopez, 1.90

Everything is going for my special guy PHM. His favourite surface against probably Lopez's worst, he has the home crowd behind him, and he's in the better form on clay. Despite trailing 3-1 in the head to head, he won the last meeting comfortably on carpet, not even close to being his favourite surface. We also have the statistic that the legendary PHM never loses when I back him. I'm putting my money where my mouth is, my biggest ever stake in my gambling career and 25% of my bank
Bonaventure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2005, 11:48 PM   #2
country flag MrOschie

MrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick of the day - Tuesday 24th May

MrOschie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 09:13 AM   #3
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

POD- Wins: 3, Losses 0

Acasuso to beat Mirnyi @ 1.55
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 10:30 PM   #4
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaventure
Lads I tell you, if there was a pick of the year thread this would be in it.

Paul Henri Mathieu to beat Feliciano Lopez, 1.90

Everything is going for my special guy PHM. His favourite surface against probably Lopez's worst, he has the home crowd behind him, and he's in the better form on clay. Despite trailing 3-1 in the head to head, he won the last meeting comfortably on carpet, not even close to being his favourite surface. We also have the statistic that the legendary PHM never loses when I back him. I'm putting my money where my mouth is, my biggest ever stake in my gambling career and 25% of my bank
Old 05-24-2005, 10:30 PM   #5
country flag DeccyB123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeccyB123
POD- Wins: 3, Losses 0

Acasuso to beat Mirnyi @ 1.55
Old 05-24-2005, 11:33 PM   #6
country flag Bonaventure

Bonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeccyB123
And to you too!
Bonaventure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 11:41 PM   #7
bad gambler

congrats
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote