^ Albert's clay season! ^ - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2005, 02:22 PM   #46
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ^ Albert's clay season! ^

Whats next on the menu?
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2005, 03:17 PM   #47
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh oh... Gaston is next for Albert!

Well done, you beat Max this time [for the first time]!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 03:26 PM   #48
country flag Jogy

Jogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond repute

YES COSTA! VAMOS FOR ALBERt!!!!!

7:6[3] 7:5

close match, but win for him against Mirnyi!
has eated the beast!

4 meetings, first win for Albert!

RAFA owns Fedclown ~~~ H2H record 14-7 -- ~~~ 3 different GS finals included
Byebye Fedjerk, your dominance period is over! Nadal will win like 10 more Slams!

Zero tolerance against dopers!
Jogy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:11 AM   #49
country flag Jogy

Jogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he will beating Gaudio out from the city today!

Byebye Fedjerk, your dominance period is over! Nadal will win like 10 more Slams!

Old 05-14-2005, 11:10 PM   #50
country flag Jogy

Albert not on team with Spain for World Team Competition??

Old 05-18-2005, 06:31 PM   #51
country flag Jogy

I hope for good run for Albert in French Open.

Beating Federer, beating Roddick would be nice!

Old 05-24-2005, 09:01 PM   #52
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Posted on May 16, 2005
Albert Costa: Tennis-X 5 Questions
By Richard Vach, Tennis-X.com Senior Writer

In Hamburg Tennis-X cornered Al Costa, who was a couple weeks removed from his statement in the early goings of the 2005 claycourt season explaining he was no longer a threat to regain Top 10 status or to win another Roland Garros title.

The 29-year-old Costa details the injury that could bring his career to an end, balancing tour play with the family demands of twin daughters, and who he's tipping this year at the French.

Tennis-X: Many people were surprised when you came out and said you could not reach the Top 10 again, and that you no longer saw yourself as a French Open favorite. Is this coming from age, why did you make such a statement?

Costa: Well I think it kind of goes with the age. Physically I am not feeling 100 percent. I have problems in my left knee, but I am fighting and I want to play my best. I am here and I am playing the tournament and I am on the tour, so I hope that my knee stops bothering me and I can stand the pain.

X: What is it exactly with the knee that has been bothering you and how long has it been?

Costa: Well it has been a lot of time, and it does worse and it goes better sometimes. But now for me it is about motivation, I am motivated to play tournaments and I want to win as many matches as I can.

X: Do you see yourself having a playing limit with age, or do you play as long and you are motivated and enjoying it?

Costa: No, a lot of older players are top playing, enjoying themselves and having fun, winning matches -- why would I want to retire when I am enjoying myself on the court, winning matches? I love to play tennis.

X: How are the (twin) girls?

Costa (smiling): The girls (laughing), the girls are great, now we are having so much fun.

X: Has that changed the way that you have approached playing the tour, how you have set up your schedule?

Costa: Yes, yeah, that's true. I have been playing all the tournaments where I live, and I came to the USA for Indian Wells and Miami, then I was at home, and I know this decision was a little bit long for me, but I think I play five, six tournaments less than before, but it makes me feel comfortable.

X: And how about your top three for the French?

Costa: Well of course (Guillermo) Coria and (Rafael) Nadal, Nadal Coria, and, uhhhhh, (Roger) Federer, I think he is also one of the favorites.

Costa won the Roland Garros title in 2002 and the Masters Series-Hamburg in 1998 among his 12 career titles, and was runner-up as MS events in Rome (1998) and Monte Carlo (1996). He was married a week after raising the Roland Garros trophy three years ago, which was a little more than a year after the birth of twin daughters Claudia and Alma.

http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2005-05-16/c.php

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 05-24-2005, 09:06 PM   #53
country flag RogiFan88

Poor Albert lost to (spadea) at RG today in R1! I hope it's his knee that's bothering him, otherwise, it's a very bad loss.

Old 05-24-2005, 11:11 PM   #54
country flag Jogy

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooo I was down for hours after this lost match

very very pooooor Albert
what is going with him now?

so sad
what a big champ he is! he is no good form