Suggestions on how to find a tennis match in Wayne, New Jersey? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
country flag clattin

clattin is on a distinguished road
Default Suggestions on how to find a tennis match in Wayne, New Jersey?

Hey all.....just thought I'd throw this out there. I have to be in Wayne, NJ Monday-Friday for the whole month of August and would like to find some "pick up" tennis somewhere in the area but have no idea how I would go about finding something like that.

Thought there might be someone on here with some suggestion on how to approach this...........

Thanks!
Chris
clattin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2013, 06:11 AM   #2
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suggestions on how to find a tennis match in Wayne, New Jersey?

I would say just call into a local club. Many times they have members that don't mind being called out to hit for a bit. While you have to typically pay to hit at a club, I think this would be your best bet because even if you find public courts, there are really not that many mediums out there to find someone to hit with you randomly.