Russia to arrest openly gay tourists. - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #166
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

MTF is a for-profit, commercial enterprise that provides, for free, a forum for discussion. Just like a country can write, pass and enforce any laws they choose, any public or private for-profit forum can choose to enforce whatever censorship laws they choose. If people feel censored on MTF then they can go create an internet forum where their opinions are not censored. Right, wrong or indifferent there's no freedom of speech here. I am quite sure there are plenty of other sites on the internet where people can openly call gays pedophiles, perverts, etc. It just so happens this is not one of those forums.

Last edited by Nunyabeezwax : 07-23-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #167
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

The butthurt of some white, heterosexual males when oppressed minorities (be it women, black people or gays) manage to finally gain some rights and freedoms is incomprehensible and ludicrous to me. And yeah, I'm a white, heterosexual male.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:32 AM   #168
country flag Nolesaurus

Nolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond repute

Gee no wonder about that thread of men's crotches is so popular. Pretty disturbing and they should prevent children from accessing this forum.
Nolesaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #169
country flag SliceAce
Banned!

SliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond repute

Imperialist propaganda has always painted the west as advancing human rights in the "backward" countries it's invading. That Israel is one of the most homosexual states while Palestine and the middle east are "repressive" and the United States is criticizing Russia for it's non-western culture (while trying to assassinate Snowden) should tell you about the geo-political realities of "homosexuality" as a weapon of the west.

By the way, so I don't get banned I'm not talking about MSM or even bisexual men who repress their feelings for women instead of their feelings for men, I'm talking about the specifictheoretical concept of the homosexual which is entirely an invention of the west.
SliceAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:38 AM   #170
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

These kinds of political decisions are outrageous for 2 reasons:
1) the obvious one. All people should have the same rights, regardless of their race and sexual orientation.
2) and this is the tricky one. These decisions and the outrage it creates on both sides of the fence, are being used as a smokescreen to keep the people from discussing all the shit that policy makers are throwing at us all over the world. The financial crisis, wars, health care reforms that suck, political enemies of the ones in power being put away etc. Anyone with half a brain can see a clear pattern in most of the decisions made by all our glorious leaders. These decisions serve a select group of people with way too much money (and power) so they can make more money. The only reason they get away with all this crap is because the people are quarreling over scraps.

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #171
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
I'm talking about the specifictheoretical concept of the homosexual which is entirely an invention of the west.
Oh man.

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #172
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

Not here for boycotting Sochi. Just send all the gays and get them to dress in drag and kiss eachother non stop. Fuck you, Russia.

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - BENCIC - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #173
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Imperialist propaganda has always painted the west as advancing human rights in the "backward" countries it's invading. That Israel is one of the most homosexual states while Palestine and the middle east are "repressive" and the United States is criticizing Russia for it's non-western culture (while trying to assassinate Snowden) should tell you about the geo-political realities of "homosexuality" as a weapon of the west.

By the way, so I don't get banned I'm not talking about MSM or even bisexual men who repress their feelings for women instead of their feelings for men, I'm talking about the specifictheoretical concept of the homosexual which is entirely an invention of the west.
Could anyone possibly pack more sexual confusion into two paragraphs?

This view demonstrates why draconian anti-gay laws are possible in places like Russia, the Middle East and some parts of Africa.Whether the governments believe in their homophobia or just pander to the ignorance of their citizens I am not sure.

I don't think you will be banned for your views. Pitied, yes.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-28-2013 at 03:53 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #174
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Ridiculous. Only the great Marat Safin can save Russia now...
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #175
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I was going to visit Moscow this summer, but to protest Putin's discrimination policies I have switched to a Ugandan safari.
Sounds more fun anyways
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #176
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
...This whole thing is being blown out of proportion simply to make headlines and enrage people like many who already posted in this thread...
Hm.. well, haven't read enough about it to argue. But even if that was true, it's only proof of how dump this law is. It was obvious that the western countries would make headlines about it.

Why make a law like that at all? Any deeper meaning?

I mean why would anybody want to make a law against homosexuals at all? Fear? Hate? Doesn't really make sense..
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:05 PM   #177
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navratil View Post

I mean why would anybody want to make a law against homosexuals at all? Fear? Hate? Doesn't really make sense..
Have you seen all those pictures of Putin shirtless, doing manly things? Doesn't a law against behaving in a gay manner just demonstrate to us even more that he is a straight, manly guy?
Old 07-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #178
country flag Nolesaurus

Nolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Have you seen all those pictures of Putin shirtless, doing manly things? Doesn't a law against behaving in a gay manner just demonstrate to us even more that he is a straight, manly guy?
He is a karate guy and I am sure he would kick your ass. Homos fishing and hunting , I am sure there has never been such a thing but they may make a movie about it.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #179
country flag Nolesaurus

I was walking in the park a couple of years ago and it was hot and I took off a shirt and some creep was following me. After a while I stopped and he came up to me and told me that he wants to suck. He was lucky that he was old and seemed retarded for I would have knocked him over, so I laughed at him . I am sure no one wants to see this type of behaviour anywhere let alone the olympics even though they have sold out a lot over the years.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #180
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolesaurus View Post
I was walking in the park a couple of years ago and it was hot and I took off a shirt and some creep was following me. After a while I stopped and he came up to me and told me that he wants to suck. He was lucky that he was old and seemed retarded for I would have knocked him over, so I laughed at him . I am sure no one wants to see this type of behaviour anywhere let alone the olympics even though they have sold out a lot over the years.
Everywhere some straight men are behaving the same with "sexy" chicks...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote