Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 226 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #3376
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Did you see this?

Biatches love punks, nothing new here
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #3377
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
*thud* Dottore!
So you're a neurologist now or whatever they're called?
What model, I'm familiar with Samsung but I'm thinking should I choose HTC, LG or Sony next.... Decisions, decisions...

Being enjoying the Fab(ulous) Fog? Do you still commentate?
HTC One

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:58 AM   #3378
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I did read it and I agree with you: The Heist is not that good. I was disappointed by it.

The main letdown was that there isn't enough of the typical Evanovich tension between the two main characters. I did read the book to the end because I kept thinking that it would start getting better and it was just a slow introduction between the two main characters but it didn't quite happen.

I don't know if you know the tv series "White Collar"? It's got the main basic idea behind it with the difference that the book has a woman and a man as the two main leads whereas the tv series has a friendship between two men but the basic idea of a white collar criminal working together with an FBI agent is the same. The tv series does it better since the book criminal lacks the charm of the tv criminal. Janet usually is very good at this stuff but maybe it's due to her writing partner.

I blamed me not liking The Heist all that much on wanting to see the tv guy in the book guy, though. But if you didn't like it either, it's not just that.

In short: I wouldn't bother with giving it another chance.
I haven't seen White Collar at all. It sure does sound similar to The Heist. If you didn't like it either, I won't bother giving it a second chance. I'm disappointed; usually her stuff is funny and enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakes View Post
Yes I have been there Maria... *sigh* well one of the last occasion to admire the GOAT I guess
What awesome, professional-looking pictures!

Quote:
P.S. Anyone to open the Montreal thread? Miss(ing) Melanie perhaps? Anyone?
Really? I can if you'd like.

I see many commercials on TV for Montreal. They mostly show Djokovic.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:10 AM   #3379
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Also, did everyone see this? Djokovic's family (well, his dad) is back at it. Apparently this is what he said in an interview in Serbian.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/nova...-nadal-srdjan/

“Federer is perhaps still the best tennis player in history, but as a man he’s the opposite. He attacked Novak at the Davis Cup in Geneva, he realized that he was his successor and was trying to discredit him in every way. Novak’s success is an amazing thing and something that one can not understand.”

“Nadal was his best friend while he was winning. When things changed, they were no longer friends. It’s not sporting.”

The USA Today's author's comment:
"Srdjan sounds like a Little League father telling other parents how his son’s the best and other sons can’t compare. It’s cheap and tawdry."

Last edited by Minn : 07-30-2013 at 03:14 AM.
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:50 AM   #3380
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
HTC One
Hi Adrian! So is HTC good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Really? I can if you'd like.

I see many commercials on TV for Montreal. They mostly show Djokovic.
Thanks, Melanie. Let's hope Rafa will be well-rested and all. No1e is still number one, they gotta promote him.

Srdjan is talking about his personal experience and that's how he sees things. In a way he's right, Rafa surely isn't a good loser and wasn't in 2011 when Nole started to beat him left & right, but then hardly anyone would be in that situation. They're all highly competitive, otherwise they wouldn't be at the top.

P.S. What is it with the trains these days? An accident in Switzerland last night, in JM's canton I understood.

Last edited by MariaV : 07-30-2013 at 05:54 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:09 AM   #3381
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
What awesome, professional-looking pictures!
Thank you Melanie

Quote:
P.S. What is it with the trains these days? An accident in Switzerland last night, in JM's canton I understood.
Yes, not a good serie it seems... Glad I never bother with the trains anyway
Old 07-30-2013, 11:56 AM   #3382
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

OMG JM, I just now looked at your sig. Was he like your 'big boss'?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #3383
♥ eve ♥

Yes he was... And one of the most successful businessman in the country
Old 07-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #3384
country flag MariaV

Very sad.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #3385
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*thud* Dottore!
So you're a neurologist now or whatever they're called?
What model, I'm familiar with Samsung but I'm thinking should I choose HTC, LG or Sony next.... Decisions, decisions...

Being enjoying the Fab(ulous) Fog? Do you still commentate?
yes, neurologist is the correct term

I got a Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. It´s a little big but it has 2 SIMs and that was the main reason for the choice

I still commentate the Masters Series, Wimbledon and a few 250 tournament

everything well up there? translating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:14 AM   #3386
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys when is rafa playing again?
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:24 AM   #3387
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Back to work.

Getting up early sucks.

Quote:
Srdjan is talking about his personal experience and that's how he sees things.
and here I was thinking that Srdjan was talking as the spokesperson of the pope.

I very often think that uncle Toni should shut up more in the media but I certainly do think that Srdjan should not be allowed near a journalist.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:47 AM   #3388
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
yes, neurologist is the correct term
Cool!

Quote:
I got a Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. It´s a little big but it has 2 SIMs and that was the main reason for the choice
I see. Probably gonna stick with Samsung too.

Quote:
I still commentate the Masters Series, Wimbledon and a few 250 tournament

everything well up there? translating?
Good to hear, you have a nice voice and know tennis so well, I'm sure you're a great commentator.

Si dottore, grandma Maria still translating all kind of stuff. Still alive so far. Last winter was long but not as cold as the previous ones with -30 C temps. And this summer has been nice.

And you? Any little Gencis already?
Old 07-31-2013, 07:50 AM   #3389
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
hey guys when is rafa playing again?
Rafa should play in Montreal next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Back to work.

Getting up early sucks.
That sees. Hope you got your coffee.

Btw I agree that Toni & Srdjan better shut up but hey, the journalists are asking them. Better just not take what they say too seriously.

Last edited by MariaV : 07-31-2013 at 07:54 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #3390
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

HTC is sexier than Samsung. Samsung is more reliable.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote