Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 225 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #3361
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakes View Post
Not a bad suite for Fed in Gstaad. Fucken 400m2

http://www.lematin.ch/loisirs/maison...story/28506580
normal Swiss suite

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #3362
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Yes. Because he had already lost to LaLo
Close enough
Old 07-27-2013, 03:02 AM   #3363
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde, you're a reader of Janet Evanovich, if I'm remembering correctly, right? Have you read her latest, The Heist? I got it from the library, read maybe a quarter of it and returned it. It didn't hold my interest at all. But I'm thinking I should give it another chance.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:33 AM   #3364
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Hilde, you're a reader of Janet Evanovich, if I'm remembering correctly, right? Have you read her latest, The Heist? I got it from the library, read maybe a quarter of it and returned it. It didn't hold my interest at all. But I'm thinking I should give it another chance.
I did read it and I agree with you: The Heist is not that good. I was disappointed by it.

The main letdown was that there isn't enough of the typical Evanovich tension between the two main characters. I did read the book to the end because I kept thinking that it would start getting better and it was just a slow introduction between the two main characters but it didn't quite happen.

I don't know if you know the tv series "White Collar"? It's got the main basic idea behind it with the difference that the book has a woman and a man as the two main leads whereas the tv series has a friendship between two men but the basic idea of a white collar criminal working together with an FBI agent is the same. The tv series does it better since the book criminal lacks the charm of the tv criminal. Janet usually is very good at this stuff but maybe it's due to her writing partner.

I blamed me not liking The Heist all that much on wanting to see the tv guy in the book guy, though. But if you didn't like it either, it's not just that.

In short: I wouldn't bother with giving it another chance.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:57 AM   #3365
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not a bad suite for Fed in Gstaad. Fucken 400m2

http://www.lematin.ch/loisirs/maison...story/28506580
Too bad it ddin't last long.
I guess you didn't go after all? My sincere s to our lovely Fedtards here, his back seems to be as bad as Rafa's knees now.

Hilde!
I've watched White Collar a bit but not consistently.

Back from vacation. In time for the Umag final, really happy for Robredo. Has Betty been jumping from joy after Fognini's recent success?
Andreea exclusively on twitter now?

Last edited by MariaV : 07-29-2013 at 08:00 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #3366
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have been there Maria... *sigh* well one of the last occasion to admire the GOAT I guess
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #3367
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I have been there Maria... *sigh* well one of the last occasion to admire the GOAT I guess
OMG so did you get to see him losing to Brands?
Now you understand what we have gone through with Rafa's knees.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:12 AM   #3368
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
OMG so did you get to see him losing to Brands?
Now you understand what we have gone through with Rafa's knees.
Here's some pics I took there

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9673804...7634798328715/
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #3369
country flag MariaV

Thanks, nice pics. Fed still looks good. Got a new racket I read, at LAST! I guess the trial didn't go too well.

And Troicki suspended! What has been going on while I was away, unreal as Mikey would say.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #3370
country flag MariaV

OK the Troicki thread was entertaining.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:13 PM   #3371
country flag MariaV

The Cilic thread was fun too.

And I cannot fathom all those Agassi tards voting him their fave, I read the Agassi book finally during my vacation and all I can say is - once a punk, always a punk. Didn't change my opinion of him one bit, just hope he treats Steffy well.

It's so fun being back and talking to myself again.

P.S. Anyone to open the Montreal thread? Miss(ing) Melanie perhaps? Anyone?

Last edited by MariaV : 07-29-2013 at 02:22 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #3372
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Hi maria
I'm doing pretty well. Working in a polyclinic.
Bought myself a smartphone to kill time during afternoon shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #3373
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Hi maria
I'm doing pretty well. Working in a polyclinic.
Bought myself a smartphone to kill time during afternoon shifts
*thud* Dottore!
So you're a neurologist now or whatever they're called?
What model, I'm familiar with Samsung but I'm thinking should I choose HTC, LG or Sony next.... Decisions, decisions...

Being enjoying the Fab(ulous) Fog? Do you still commentate?
Old 07-29-2013, 02:52 PM   #3374
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
The Cilic thread was fun too.

And I cannot fathom all those Agassi tards voting him their fave, I read the Agassi book finally during my vacation and all I can say is - once a punk, always a punk. Didn't change my opinion of him one bit, just hope he treats Steffy well.
and what where the other options?

Sampras ( seriously, has there ever been a more boring tennis player?)
Becker
Rafter for S&V talibans, i'm not one of them
Kuerten who likes Djerk, etc.....
And I always hated Chang

Now, if they put Goran in the poll.....

Last edited by acionescu : 07-29-2013 at 02:56 PM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #3375
country flag acionescu

Did you see this?