Russia to arrest openly gay tourists. - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #121
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
Yes, I know how proud Israeli politicians are about their gay capital Tel Aviv.
But I wouldn't say it's a "small crazy group in jerusalem" who's threatening the gay paradise. There are 800 000 haredim in israel, half a million settlers, and who knows how many ordinary Israelis who don't agree with gay marriage and other crap.
There is no way you would have a safe gay pride parade without thousands of policemen protecting it.
i think ur Confusing with the Orthodox and traditionalists, most of the ppl are light traditionalists = ppl like me
they keep the good but they drive and do stuff at the weekend.
i think the Recent elections are the best evidence of the relative strength, the Religious lost power when the secular strengthened.

about the police, it has nothing to do with pride or not pride, even in the love (not pride) parade theres lots of police officers its because it is a police procedure, public event over a few dozen people must have police presence, It is for reasons of terrorism.

if u think all the settlers are Religious you are wrong, show u know you think u know but not.

take for example, the Foreign Minister - Avigdor Lieberman (awful person) he is a settler

nothing religius about this men, i doubt of he even remember a small thing

about tel aviv, its a very gay city but the parade is in 3 different cities (also haifa and eilat)
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"

Last edited by Punky : 07-22-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #122
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
maybe puti hope it will help russia Demographic crisis?

The population of Russia peaked at 148,689,000 in 1991, just before the breakup of the Soviet Union. Low birth rates and abnormally high death rates caused Russia's population to decline at a 0.5% annual rate, or about 750,000 to 800,000 people per year from the mid-1990s to the mid-2000s. The UN warned in 2005 that Russia's then population of about 143 million could fall by a third by 2050, if trends did not improve.[13][14]
The Russian state statistics service Rosstat had more optimistic forecasts in 2009, whose Medium variant predicted that Russia's population would only fall to 139 million by 2030[15] (Low: 127 million; High: 147 million). Furthermore, in 2008 one demographic analyst (correctly) predicted a resumption in population growth by 2010, and of natural population growth by 2013.[16]
The number of Russians living in poverty has decreased by 50% since the economic crisis following the disintegration of the Soviet Union, and the improving economy had a positive impact on the country's low birth rate. The latter rose from its lowest point of 8.27 births per 1000 people in 1999 to 12.6 per 1000 in 2010. Likewise, the fertility rate rose from its lowest point of 1.16 in 1999 to 1.54 in 2009. 2007 marked the highest growth in birth rates that the country had seen in 25 years, and 2009 marked the highest total birth rate since 1991.
While the Russian birth rate is comparable to that of other developed countries, its death rate is much higher, especially among working-age males due to a comparatively high rate of fatalities caused by heart disease and other external causes such as accidents. The Russian death rate in 2010 was 14.3 per 1000 citizens. For comparison, the US[18] death rate in 2009 was 8.4 per 1000 .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia
going by the graph you posted i see things have been getting better since 2000 or so, the year in which putin took office.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #123
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's there to elaborate?
They condemn Russia for wanting to ensure the minimum of public decency, without street gay orgies like in San Francisco, they prosecute their own citizens who protest against immorality (like Echoes was banned for speaking his mind), they punish nations who dare to defend their land from Muslim aggression (Serbia, Israel), they evict christian god from their lands, they'll get a muslim one.
i think Echoes was banned bc he compared homosexuality to pedophilia but im not sure i dont remember the full post and it got deleted
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 07-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #124
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i think ur Confusing with the Orthodox and traditionalists, most of the ppl are light traditionalists = ppl like me
they keep the good but they drive and do stuff at the weekend.
i think the Recent elections are the best evidence of the relative strength, the Religious lost power when the secular strengthened.

about the police, it has nothing to do with pride or not pride, even in the love (not pride) parade theres lots of police officers its because it is a police procedure, public event over a few dozen people must have police presence, It is for reasons of terrorism.

if u think all the settlers are Religious you are wrong, show u know you think u know but not.

take for example, the Foreign Minister - Avigdor Lieberman (awful person) he is a settler

nothing religius about this men, i doubt of he even remember a small thing
I'm not confusing anything. There is 0% chance that majority of Israelis support gay rights. Lol, I know Lieberman, he is a good friend of a certain Serb politician. Are you saying he supports gay rights?
Wasn't there an attack on a youth gay club a couple of years back? Several dead, I think. Without police on the streets, the religious would tear them apart.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #125
country flag Punky

Quote:
I'm not confusing anything. There is 0% chance that majority of Israelis support gay rights. Lol, I know Lieberman, he is a good friend of a certain Serb politician. Are you saying he supports gay rights?
Wasn't there an attack on a youth gay club a couple of years back? Several dead, I think. Without police on the streets, the religious would tear them apart.
i doubt he it but yes the majority support gay rights, just google it instead of me using my lazy english.

yes there was an attach but they found the killed, it was 3 years ago and it was bc of ש Sex crime.
him cousin had affiar/was ***** by a person he dated/ Was in touch with him/were friends, he wanted to avenge what happened to cousin, he didnt find that men (he wasnt in israel at all) so he was angry and start Fire all over. i think theres only 2 deads but alot of ppl got hurt. he is now in prison

Old 07-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #126
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's there to elaborate?
They condemn Russia for wanting to ensure the minimum of public decency, without street gay orgies like in San Francisco, they prosecute their own citizens who protest against immorality (like Echoes was banned for speaking his mind), they punish nations who dare to defend their land from Muslim aggression (Serbia, Israel), they evict christian god from their lands, they'll get a muslim one.
That doesn't happen in San Francisco, and that's not what the Russian law is targeting.

And Western Europe will severely limit immigration and move away from 'multi-culturalist' nonsense long before they're swamped by religious conservatives. Several Euro countries have already caught on to this trend and taken appropriate legislative action.
Htom Sirveaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #127
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who thinks there are gay orgies happening in the streets of San Francisco can't be taken seriously. I would know, San Francisco is my home town.

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #128
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT, NSFW
http://americansfortruth.com/2007/10...spread-nudity/
Old 07-22-2013, 08:59 PM   #129

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isolated acts during an large event like this does not make it an 'orgy'.

Hilarious site btw.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #130

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

One blow job and public nudity does not an orgy make.

I've been to the Folsom Street Fair several times. Good fun I must say. I never saw anyone there having sex. Plenty of public flogging though.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #131
country flag vucina

Here's some more isolated acts.
WARNING: GRAPHIC, DISGUSTING CONTENT, NSFW.
http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_al...full/index.php
Old 07-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #132

Are you enjoying yourself? Try Manhub.com next.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #133
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

americansfortruth.com, zombietime.com

ffs, where do you get those websites?
Old 07-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #134

Quote:
Here's some more isolated acts.
WARNING: GRAPHIC, DISGUSTING CONTENT, NSFW.
http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_al...full/index.php
Do you understand the difference between an orgy and a festival where certain people go beyond what most attendees are there for? Images from an ACTUAL orgy wouldn't be link-able from this site.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #135

He seems to enjoy looking at these pictures. If he didn't why would he continue to?