Russia to arrest openly gay tourists. - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #106
country flag bjurra

bjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Well, same could be said about Berlusconi, George Bush and some other 'modern' countries.
True, especially Italian politics is pretty astonishing.
bjurra is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 10:49 PM   #107
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Is there some point to that or you are simply bored?

Edit: It's under discussion now.
No, not bored. Just genuinely confused about what gets some people banned, while others whose posts I consider much more offensive are allowed to roam free.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #108
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
No, not bored. Just genuinely confused about what gets some people banned, while others whose posts I consider much more offensive are allowed to roam free.
That is a great mystery; let me know if you ever solve it.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #109
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
It's taken care of
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #110
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

maybe puti hope it will help russia Demographic crisis?

The population of Russia peaked at 148,689,000 in 1991, just before the breakup of the Soviet Union. Low birth rates and abnormally high death rates caused Russia's population to decline at a 0.5% annual rate, or about 750,000 to 800,000 people per year from the mid-1990s to the mid-2000s. The UN warned in 2005 that Russia's then population of about 143 million could fall by a third by 2050, if trends did not improve.[13][14]
The Russian state statistics service Rosstat had more optimistic forecasts in 2009, whose Medium variant predicted that Russia's population would only fall to 139 million by 2030[15] (Low: 127 million; High: 147 million). Furthermore, in 2008 one demographic analyst (correctly) predicted a resumption in population growth by 2010, and of natural population growth by 2013.[16]
The number of Russians living in poverty has decreased by 50% since the economic crisis following the disintegration of the Soviet Union, and the improving economy had a positive impact on the country's low birth rate. The latter rose from its lowest point of 8.27 births per 1000 people in 1999 to 12.6 per 1000 in 2010. Likewise, the fertility rate rose from its lowest point of 1.16 in 1999 to 1.54 in 2009. 2007 marked the highest growth in birth rates that the country had seen in 25 years, and 2009 marked the highest total birth rate since 1991.
While the Russian birth rate is comparable to that of other developed countries, its death rate is much higher, especially among working-age males due to a comparatively high rate of fatalities caused by heart disease and other external causes such as accidents. The Russian death rate in 2010 was 14.3 per 1000 citizens. For comparison, the US[18] death rate in 2009 was 8.4 per 1000 .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #111
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Punky seems to hate Russia more than an average android fan hates apple

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #112
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Punky seems to hate Russia more than an average android fan hates apple
not realy, i just saw a show about how the population in Japan's and Russia is shrinking and japan is not the topic so i posted russia

and stopppppppp calling me P
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 07-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #113
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Punky and T Doc are future husband and wife...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #114
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowManyTimes View Post
Punky and T Doc are future husband and wife...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Doc knows i love him like a cousin

Old 07-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #115
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Punky (Amber?), what do you think about the future of gay rights in Israel? Soon, the religious Jews will outnumber the secular ones like you.
And I can't wait for western European countries to become sharia states. It will be well deserved.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #116
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
Punky (Amber?), what do you think about the future of gay rights in Israel? Soon, the religious Jews will outnumber the secular ones like you.
And I can't wait for western European countries to become sharia states. It will be well deserved.
Care to elaborate on this point?
Htom Sirveaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #117
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
its two different topics

1- gay rights in israel are doing find, i hope soon they can marry whoever they want, theres a big case now about two men Adoption and we have a Members of the Government who are rights supporters like Minister of Finance

Leader of the Opposition

Minister of Justice

in the middle both parlament members, he is open gay with a bf

Minister of Finance

all supporters many many years.

lets hope soon they could get married

about the second queation, i realy doubt it, heres a small crazy group in jerusalem who are totally crazy but the rest are more like my parent or ppl i know, big believes but they do a Separation between Religion and State

google gay rights or pride in israel u will get all ur info

Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #118
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htom Sirveaux View Post
Care to elaborate on this point?
What's there to elaborate?
They condemn Russia for wanting to ensure the minimum of public decency, without street gay orgies like in San Francisco, they prosecute their own citizens who protest against immorality (like Echoes was banned for speaking his mind), they punish nations who dare to defend their land from Muslim aggression (Serbia, Israel), they evict christian god from their lands, they'll get a muslim one.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #119
country flag vucina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
about the second queation, i realy doubt it, heres a small crazy group in jerusalem who are totally crazy but the rest are more like my parent or ppl i know, big believes but they do a Separation between Religion and State

google gay rights or pride in israel u will get all ur info
Yes, I know how proud Israeli politicians are about their gay capital Tel Aviv.
But I wouldn't say it's a "small crazy group in jerusalem" who's threatening the gay paradise. There are 800 000 haredim in israel, half a million settlers, and who knows how many ordinary Israelis who don't agree with gay marriage and other crap.
There is no way you would have a safe gay pride parade without thousands of policemen protecting it.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #120
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest annual parade in Toronto right now is Pride. It brings one million people, mostly families, to the downtown. Everyone seems to have a great time and the gay people seem to love dressing up in public for one day more than Hallowe'en, as do thousands of straights. So I can only conclude that Russians don't like to have fun and enjoy life in all its forms.

And next year Toronto hosts World Pride. It should be fun, fun, fun for a whole week and bring millions of dollars into the city. But I guess Putin would hate people enjoying themselves.