Why was the name change thread closed? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2005, 04:28 PM   #1
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why was the name change thread closed?

Not that I want to, but Amanda's closed the "OFFICIAL" thread in the the Bug Reporting forum. How are members to request such a change?
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2005, 04:57 PM   #2
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why was the name change thread closed?

I think because Amanda has stopped processing name change requests.

Pies Descalzos Foundation
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 05:34 PM   #3
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool...but who's gonna do it now? Or are you stuck with what you signed up with?

BTW, gravity...welcome to your "official" position (I think ). What kind of software development have you done? I'm a programmer too and am just curious about what others in the field are doing.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:39 PM   #4
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle Queen
That's cool...but who's gonna do it now? Or are you stuck with what you signed up with?

BTW, gravity...welcome to your "official" position (I think ). What kind of software development have you done? I'm a programmer too and am just curious about what others in the field are doing.
You're stuck with your current MTF name atm. It should be possible to change in future. Amanda doesn't have time to handle all these requests on her own, so we need to change the system so others can help her do it.

I don't do any of the actual development work anymore. I comeup with ideas and then we pay our own team to do all the hard work for us. Our business is mostly web-related projects. And you?

Pies Descalzos Foundation
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote