Saturday the 14th... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-14-2005, 05:34 PM   #1
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saturday the 14th...

Minny ml - rangers are a bad road team and they used up their win yesterday
Silva should be solid enough to shut them down.

Houston ml x Sd ml - clemens and peavy on the mound for both my picks. Tomko coming back against hou is solid but if the rocket keeps pitching like he has been they should be able to get him a win at home. As for peavy, got great stuff and pitching at home against a streaky fish batting line up and the fishes weakest sp, I see one more win before they lose one to a fish stud tomorrow.

Yanks ml and rl- Brown finally pitched a decent game and while blantons not bad they just dont have any bats and the yanks are on fire right now, ride the hot hand.

Ari ml - expect the diamondbacks to bounce back with a much better performance today after being embaressed yesterday. Webb on the mound is having a very nice year and wright struggles badly at home. Should be able to light him up.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2005, 09:48 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Saturday the 14th...

im with you on the diamondbacks - banker of the day with webb on the mound
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 10:38 PM   #3
bad gambler

OK final play for me is:

White Sox ML x Diamondbacks ML parlay - $3.40
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 11:13 PM   #4
country flag spooky105

spooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond repute

I took minnesota -1.5 @ 2.67 (0.8 unit), they should bounce back. I also took NBA: washington @2.16 (0.8 unit).
spooky105 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 12:16 AM   #5
country flag spooky105

spooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond repute

also took Arizona -1.5 @ 2.16 (0.8 unit)
spooky105 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote