Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 221 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #3301
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

And with Gerald Butler and Bradley Cooper in attendance. GOATfinal Gavin who?
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #3302
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

I imagine the whole UK has gone crazy now.
Anyway, congrats and enjoy!
Old 07-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #3303
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
And with Gerald Butler and Bradley Cooper in attendance. GOATfinal Gavin who?
Too bad Victoria was alone. David is still travelling in Asia I guess. I'm not following though.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #3304
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Andreea, Betty, Chris, all the Murray fans, congrats I'm so happy for Murray, he deserved to finally win Wimbledon And he was so happy
Old 07-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #3305
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Chris, Betty: congrats.

As it was glorious weather + I had a birthday party, I didn't watch the final but strangely enough, I did put on the tv to check the score just when Murray had match point.

I am a bit annoyed with all those people saying "first Brit to win Wimbledon in 77 years old". ---> Oh yeah? What about Virginia Wade?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:41 AM   #3306
country flag MariaV

The mean male Hilde, they mean male.

Did you have a b-day?

I'm off to the beach, we have glorious weather too (for once)!
Old 07-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #3307
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
The mean male Hilde, they mean male
It's still rubbish. A Brit won it less than 77 years ago.

Quote:
Did you have a b-day?
Nope, somebody else did. I'm a child of the winter time.

Quote:
I'm off to the beach, we have glorious weather too (for once)!
Protect yourself from the sun and have fun!

I'll be going to the garage because a bloody piece flew (a bit of plastic that is used to cover the window frame) off my car mid-highway. I was lucky that the piece didn't hit another car and cause an accident.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #3308
country flag Castafiore

random stuff:

- I saw the movie World War Z with Brad Pitt this weekend. People kept warning me that it's no good going to this movie for Brad Pitt because he no longer looks good. Pffft, well, I was never one to drool over Pitt and sure, he doesn't look like a 20-year old any more but I figure he still looks very good in it + I like the fact that he doesn't desperately want to try and look like a 20-year old.

- more royal stuff nobody gives a damn about but I'll ramble about it anyway: up until now, our monarchs have been French-speakers who speak Dutch with quite an accent which caused controversy because Dutch is the language of the majority and it's not something they only find out when they get on the throne, is it? King Albert II speaks really good Dutch and his son, soon to be king Philippe also speaks decent Dutch (but his accent is heavier). However, you can hear that their first language is French. Philippe's daughter and soon, next in line to the throne (our very first female monarch ) will now get French lessons because her first language apparently is Dutch (she goes to a Dutch-speaking school, has a Dutch-speaking nanny,...). I like the girl already.
Oh, and she's getting Chinese language lessons since 2 years already.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #3309
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

That next-in-line female monarch better speak french without that horrible dutch accent
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #3310
country flag Castafiore

No danger. She's from Belgium, not from the upper part of The Netherlands.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #3311
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of Flemings have a horrible accent, and can't pronounce the "r" properly...
Old 07-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #3312
country flag Castafiore

You haven't listened to enough Flemings to be able to say that.

Besides, we've had enough monarchs with terrible French accents. It's time for somebody who speaks Dutch flawlessly.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #3313
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Besides, we've had enough monarchs with terrible French accents. It's time for somebody who speaks Dutch flawlessly.
This is the kind of reasoning that triggers tensions between Flemings and Walloons I'm afraid... Who cares as long as they treat both communities equally? I don't care if my politicians speack French with a horrible Swiss German accent, as long as they do a good job.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #3314
country flag Castafiore

It's not the same for a politician, though.
Most of them are not born with the knowledge that they will be a politician one day.

Our prime minister speaks awful Dutch but he does the job. That's no problem.

These royal people know from birth that they will be the monarch over a multi-language country. You pick up a language much more quickly when you're really young so they should learn both languages + German from the start.

Elisabeth is fluent in Dutch and in French (her parents are Frenchspeakers after all) but she needs extra lessons for her written French. But she's going to be our first monarch (if it still exists by then) to be perfect in Dutch.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #3315
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
after all) but she needs extra lessons for her written French.
This is because French is the superior language, tougher to master