~※Videos & audios of Tommy※~ - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #286
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~※Videos & audios of Tommy※~

congrats anyway, a Masters 1000... he made it to the last four!

Miami 2013 Friday Interview Haas

March 29, 2013 - Tommy Haas reflects on his semifinal defeat to David Ferrer on Friday in Miami. *don't be sad Tommy*

Old 05-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #287
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

highlights atp BMW open Munich 2012

TOMMY HAAS vs ERNESTS GULBIS

http://videobam.com/cNPpc
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #288
country flag Lugburz

Lugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond repute

Philipp Kohlschreiber - Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Everytime Haas wins a point is the happiest moment in my life.
Lugburz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #289
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy was guest in the popular German TV Show "TV Total".

He has a few presents for the TV host Stefan Raab: A racket (Stefan says the last time Tommy gave him 2 rackets they were already broken) and a DVD.
Stefan asks him how he plays on such a high level at his age and Tommy answers that it is also a little miracle for him. One year ago he was thinking about retiring but that Valentina would be a reason for him to continue to play.

Stefan laughs then that she is the reason that he can be away from home and Tommy mentions then Pete Sampras once told him to stay as long as possible on the tour because once you will have a child and stay at home you will regret it.

Tommy says that he loves the sport and that it is a lot of fun for him. He didn't want to retire because of an injury but when he feels like he won't be able mentally or physically to compete.

Stefan says that Tommy is the oldest player amongst the Top 50 and that he would be the #1 of the players over 30. Tommy answers that this wouldn't be bad. (Note from myself: Well, the #1 of the players over 30 is Roger though )

Tommy mentions that there are several players over 30 years who are amongst the Top 100 and that this would be due to the fact that the players learn to have a balanced nutrition and to practice correctly.

He would be a bit proud to be the oldest player amongst the best players.

Stefan remembers then that Tommy beat Roger last year and Tommy says it was in Halle on grass where Stefan has also played once a showmatch with Boris Becker against his TV assistant Elton and Thomas Muster which he and Boris won.

Stefan then talks about Tommy's victory against Novak and Tommy says it was a night match and that his daughter was there who behaved very good He then says that he is one of the eldest players who has ever won against a #1 ranked player and Stefan confirms that. Then he jokes that Tommy might become the eldest player ever but Tommy says that this isn't a goal of him.

Stefan wants to know then what Tommy wants to do after his career or if he wants to end like Boris Becker. Tommy jokes that he wants to call Boris and ask him for an advince

Stefan then talks about players making noise during the matches and Tommy admits that it is sometimes to much but that they players meanwhile would complain about it. The players who make those noises though would do it there whole life since they are 6 or 7 years old and couldn't just stop it. They would also be amongst the most successful players. It wouldn't be that bad on the ATP tour even though there is Rafa.

Tommy beats Stefan then in table-tennis.

Stefan asks Tommy how many rackets he uses in a month and Tommy mentions that he gets every 6 - 8 weeks 10 new rackets.

He says that he is playing a tournament in Düsseldorf this week as preparation for the French Open and that he always likes it to play a tournament in Germany.

Stefan congratulats him on the recent victory in Munich and asks Tommy then about his injury at the thumb. Tommy says it would be embarrassing to tell what has happened and Stefan asks if his finger got stuck in his bum

Tommy tells that he hurt his finger whilst pumping up his bicycle tyres and Stefan jokes that he would still pump up his bikes himself on which Tommy answers "Yes, unfortunately".

They talk about Tommy living in Los Angeles then and Tommy mentions he lives with his fiancée there who wouldn't dare yet to marry him. They would be engaged now for 3 years. Maybe they would find a way to marry when their daughter would be old enough.

Stefan says that Las Vegas wouldn't be far away and they could find an Elvis imitator. Tommy mentions that you could marry at a drive-through so that you wouldn't even have to get out off the car

Stefan asks if Tommy would stay around in tennis a bit longer and he answers that he hopes so.

Stefan wants to know then if there is friendship in professional tennis on which Tommy replies yes but not many.

Stefan asks if he has friends who he would like to visit, for example Novak.

Tommy says that Novak is a great guy and that they get along well but they wouldn't be close friends and he wouldn't know if he would visit Novak in Monte Carlo.

Tommy mentions then that he and Roger are good friends and that he recently has been in Zürich at Roger's new house to practice with him there for a few days before the BMW Open which has done him good.

Stefan asks if Tommy could arrange a date with Roger for him as he would like to practice with Roger as well and Tommy says "Sure, we can talk about it. I'm sure he will do it."

Stefan wants to show Roger a few tricks and that he is welcomed to come into the show.

Tommy says that Roger is a great guy and Stefan mentions he has the impression that Roger would have stayed normal in all the success he had and Tommy confirms that.

He says that you would search for a way to say about Roger "I hate you" because he has won everything in tennis, 17 Grand Slam titles and would probably be the best player of all time but then you meet him and he is so friendly, normal and down-to-earth and just a great guy.

Stefan says that you seldom see Roger on TV and that Tommy should give him his regards and that he would beat him in table-tennis.

Stefan thanks Tommy for being a guest in the show and wishs him good luck for the tournament in Düsseldorf. He hopes that Tommy will stay around more years on the tour.

(I don't know how long you will be able to watch Tommy's apperance online in this link:

http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/...showId=1902-00 )
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #290
country flag Lugburz

Lugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond repute

Press conf after QF match

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...800000d4f.html

Q: You beat him on hard courts recently. Different surface, different story. Maybe you expected a little bit more from you today?

TOMMY HAAS: Yeah, you know, you go out there with one thing in mind. You know, you try to play your game and use the chances when you get them. I felt like I had a few chances here and there that I didn't use today. That's, you know, crucial in these kind of matches, especially against the best player in the world.

Q. How do you feel about your French Open run this year?

TOMMY HAAS: Well, obviously, I mean, you know, it was incredible for me, no question about it. You know, I'll have some time next few days to look back and be proud of it. But now it's still in the moment of sort of being defeated in some ways and the run is over. But, you know, I was happy to be in this position and this situation to try to, you know, go further.

Q. In the last 12 months you have beaten both Novak and Roger. Going forward to the grass court season, does that give you encouragement?

TOMMY HAAS: Well, I mean, the whole last year gives me a lot of encouragement. The way I have been playing getting to my first quarters here at the French obviously is a great success for me. Yeah, different tennis coming up, which is nice for a change. Obviously love playing in Halle. I look forward to that. And I enjoy being on the grass. You know, going to be different tennis, shorter rallies, but looking forward to it.

Q. Yesterday Roger lost, and they were saying, Tsonga played great; with 31 years they say Roger is old. What is your opinion about that? Because, well, you're here.

TOMMY HAAS: 31 sounds pretty young, eh? (Laughter.) No, I mean, you know, I think he's always going to be in that tough situation. You know, Roger is obviously ‑ you know, I mean, the guy has achieved so much it's crazy. We'd be sitting here a long time talking about all that stuff. Every once in a while he loses in the quarters. It's almost like, Oh, what happened, right? How many people are playing this game that haven't even made it to a quarterfinals in a major and are good tennis players? It's a tough situation. He's 31. Obviously he's been playing at a very high level for a long time. You know, if he's physically healthy and mentally still ready, 31 means nothing.

Q. Can you bring your confidence in the grass court season?

TOMMY HAAS: I guess we'll see soon. But, you know, I'm really happy and excited to be in a position of being healthy to go to Halle next week and be the defending champion. It's something I couldn't do after 2009 because I was injured again. But this is very good. Yeah, I look forward to it. As long as I'm healthy and fit and good feeling, I'm looking forward to it. Should be fun.

Q. Talking about German tennis, Kohlschreiber is there; you are here also. But some juniors, they are working there or they are teaching people of other nationalities in the clubs?

TOMMY HAAS: They're working. Yeah, they're working hard, you know. There's a lot of actually some good talent in Germany. We have some good 17, 18, 19 years olds, in my opinion. But the next level through to the men's takes some time. Then you can tell, you know, I think, when you watch people that age who wants it and who doesn't really want it. There is a difference. I mean, everybody wants it, but you can tell if somebody has maybe the extra, you know, little thing that you need. You can tell in people's eyes, and then you have to have the right people around you to push you there. You know, I'm sure there will be hopefully someone coming up pretty soon.

Q. I'd like to ask you if you saw Novak play previously, and if you felt that he played differently or if he played with a different intensity against you today? And also, your thoughts on that mega semifinal.

TOMMY HAAS: On the mega what? About the match coming up?

Q. Yeah.

TOMMY HAAS: Well, you know, I think Novak is the No. 1 player in the world. He is playing terrific tennis. He's got a quest obviously to win this title. This is one that's missing for him. I necessarily thought he was picking a little bit more on my forehand when he was serving today. He was patient at times when he had to be and aggressive when he had to be. There is really not so much of a secret of how he plays or how I play. You know, we all know what we can do and, you know, what you want to do on the court sometimes. Sort of depends on certain situations and certain moments of the match. And, you know, 4‑2 in the tiebreak in the second set I come in on a pretty good ball; I have a pretty good volley look; you miss it, and these are the moments that can change it. The next two points he came up with some great shots and puts me back on pressure right away. When you don't win the big points against these type of guys, it gets very, very tough. But, yeah, obviously I think a lot of people in the tennis world are looking to the matchup coming up with Rafa and Novak. I'll definitely be watching and going to be enjoying it.

Philipp Kohlschreiber - Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Quote:
Old 06-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #291
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy Haas being guest in a German TV sportshow 20 years ago

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beit...im-sportstudio
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #292
country flag Lugburz

Quote:

Last edited by Lugburz : 06-17-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #293
country flag Lugburz

Quote:
Old 06-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #294
country flag Lugburz

Quote:

Last edited by Lugburz : 06-17-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #295
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:44 AM   #296
country flag Lugburz

Quote:
Old 07-15-2013, 03:51 AM   #297
country flag Lugburz

Quote:
Old 08-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #298
country flag Lugburz

Quote:
Old 08-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #299
country flag Lugburz

Quote:
Old 08-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #300
country flag Lugburz

Quote: