Hello! How are you? ¡Hola! ¿Cómo está usted? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
country flag JamesDavidMeyer

JamesDavidMeyer is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hello! How are you? ¡Hola! ¿Cómo está usted?

What's up? My name is James. I speak English and Spanish.

I'm a health nut and I like to stay active. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or do drugs.

I love to go on my daily run, exercise, play tennis and badminton, play soccer, ice skate, skateboard, surf, read, write, cook, and play board games and sing karaoke with friends in my spare time.

I am also interested in archaeology, mythology, psychology, Egyptology, art, history, firearms, and sports of all kinds.

Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook if you'd like to. The link to my Facebook is on my profile. I'm just trying to talk to some more online friends with similar interests!

Have a great day, stay positive, and don't forget to smile!

JamesDavidMeyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello! How are you? ¡Hola! ¿Cómo está usted?

Hm, hey mate. Gimme a shout if you're not a bot and need more help around the forum.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:56 AM   #3
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings James

EDIT: haha, just noticed, me and Sham Kay have similar avatars. Don't worry, James, it's not a requirement to have some guy in a hoodie in your avatar
Old 07-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #4
country flag JamesDavidMeyer

JamesDavidMeyer is on a distinguished road

Thank you the welcome both of you! And nope. I'm not a bot. I'm real. Haha. Can you not upload your own custom avatar?

EDIT: Just figured it out. I didn't scroll down far enough. Haha.

Last edited by JamesDavidMeyer : 07-01-2013 at 06:56 PM.
JamesDavidMeyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote