Route to the top - New tennis website talking about everything of Challengers and ITF - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
country flag Ramsay

Ramsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Route to the top - New tennis website talking about everything of Challengers and ITF

Well, I usually don't write in english for websites. I usually write on Ténis-Portugal ( www.tenis-portugal ) who even has Eurosport has partner and was already considered official media by some portuguese institutions.

This time I'm alone on an english project. Probably it'll have some mistakes at the start but that's normal, I'm sure that I'll improve. I'll talk about the problems, the main news on the 2nd circuit of tennis and I will try to do some reports and interviews to interesting players.

Hope you like this project and you can follow it. Check out the website:

http://routetothetop.wordpress.com/

And if you like it, you can check the Facebook with more updates! https://www.facebook.com/RouteToTheTop

Tennis Tipping

Singles rank: 248
Best tournaments: QF Fut Vigo, 2nd round CH Tampere

Doubles rank: 187
Best tournaments: Semi-finals CH Tampere and CH Pozoblanco (w/volc0mizado), Title CH Beijing (w/lolada_4), 2nd round Roland Garros (w/ Mesut Ozil)

Last edited by Ramsay : 06-16-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Ramsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
country flag VamosHoracio

VamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Route to the top - New tennis website talking about everything of Challengers and

I like it. I am big fan of all the tennis tours, consider a match between two players ranked 1000 no different from Djokovic-Nadal. And besides, you made me a Gonçalo Oliveira fan now! Usually in these matches I root for the older players because they have struggled with money for more years and have less time to make an impact, but I see that the younger players have just the same problems. That's what is so exciting about the Futures: they are all battling to see who will make it!

Tennis Tipping
Singles: Career High: 115 (24/02/2014)
Champion: 2013- Villajoyosa, San Juan Futures
Doubles: Career High: 82 (24/02/2014)
Champion(with gak3): 2013- San Juan Challenger, Buenos Aires Challenger

DTT
Doubles: Champion (with gak3): 2013 Halle/Queens
VamosHoracio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
country flag Ramsay

Ramsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Route to the top - New tennis website talking about everything of Challengers and

Thanks for the appreciaton. Like Gonçalo Olveira there are many other players on the same situation and that's sad. I agree with you, I love Challenger circuit and Futures too. Hope you'll be able to follow this project.

Tennis Tipping

Best tournaments: Semi-finals CH Tampere and CH Pozoblanco (w/volc0mizado), Title CH Beijing (w/lolada_4), 2nd round Roland Garros (w/ Mesut Ozil)
Old 06-18-2013, 10:24 PM   #4
country flag Ramsay

Just posted my 2nd article: https://routetothetop.wordpress.com/...n-tournaments/

Hope you like and please keep following

Tennis Tipping

Old 06-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag Ramsay

https://routetothetop.wordpress.com/...-of-the-day-1/

I'm happy that my blog is growing up quickly. After my post of the conditions in Tanger I could see that some managers of the Federation in Moroccos were able to see the post and even pro players saw the post.
I'm trying to update, at least, in 2 on 2 days and today I just launched a little space on the blog.

Pablo Carreño-Busta has read, and you?

Tennis Tipping

Old 06-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #6
country flag Ramsay

You can also check our Facebook and Twitter for daily updates. Today we launched the 'Picture of the day' during the Wimbledon tournament.

Stay tuned

Tennis Tipping

Old 07-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #7
country flag Rafador

Rafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond reputeRafador has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked your blog. Since that it wasn't updated in the past few weeks. You're on holiday?
Rafador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #8
country flag VikisLietuva

VikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond reputeVikisLietuva has a reputation beyond repute

Can you update the website? Since TA had gone, there is not much websites about Challengers and Futures

SINGLES: 213 (213) 2013: SF Poznan CH. 2014: Mersin CH SF
DOUBLES: 243 (220) Titles: 2013 Portoroz CH w/Sham Kay

Berankis, Grigelis, all other Lithuanian players, Nole, Federer, Ferrer, Del Potro, Haas, Janowicz, Fognini, Monfils, Simon, Hewitt, Robredo, Vesely, Carreno- Busta, Kudla, Dimitrov, Tomic, Soderling , Karlovic, Gulbis, Peliwo, Kyrgios, Kokkinakis, Edmund, A.Zverev, Kozlov and so many others that I support
VikisLietuva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote