What are you playing? (ps3, 360, pc, Wii U, etc) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #61
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you playing? (ps3, 360, pc, Wii U, etc)

Thanks tennisfan, I think i'll give the game a rent then.

As for Microsoft's E3, that was fucking disgusting to say the least.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #62
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

yea they are definitely not getting my money next gen. Sticking with the wii u and ps4.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #63
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Top Spin 4 in PS3.
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet - Dominic Thiem - Santiago Giraldo - Kenny de Schepper
Youzhny - Berdych - Nishikori - Cilic - Gulbis - Istomin - Lu - Klizan - Haas - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - Wang - McGee - Lizariturry
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #64
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed feelings about WWDC for apple

The MacBook Air 13 inch with 12! Hour battery life is incredible
Truly a feat of engineering, anyone can shove pc parts in a portable and call it a top spec laptop, but when you can squeeze 12 hours of juice outf one, that is engineering. My friend

Ios 7, happy apple finally copied s,e of androids better ideas
The translucent statuses, niiiiiice
The icons?... Might take getting used to

I'm happy apple has caught up, but kinda strange that my htc one x had every single feature that ios 7 has and I bought it over a year ago. Animated weather, parallax scrolling, the event gallery, proper multitasking, better sharing options, full screen browser,

Still no widgets, still the same ui under the new shiny gloss. Still no way to close all apps with one button in the multitask bar,

Huge improvement over ios 6. Ios 6 was the windows vista of its generation
Old 06-11-2013, 01:58 AM   #65
country flag Panthera
A new Tennis fan...

Panthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
yea they are definitely not getting my money next gen. Sticking with the wii u and ps4.
Same here... I´m enjoying the Wii U, hope they release more games for it soon.

At this moment I´m playing Super Mario U (Wii U) and Virtua Tennis 4 (PS Vita).
Panthera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:36 AM   #66
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
Mixed feelings about WWDC for apple

The MacBook Air 13 inch with 12! Hour battery life is incredible
Truly a feat of engineering, anyone can shove pc parts in a portable and call it a top spec laptop, but when you can squeeze 12 hours of juice outf one, that is engineering. My friend

Ios 7, happy apple finally copied s,e of androids better ideas
The translucent statuses, niiiiiice
The icons?... Might take getting used to

I'm happy apple has caught up, but kinda strange that my htc one x had every single feature that ios 7 has and I bought it over a year ago. Animated weather, parallax scrolling, the event gallery, proper multitasking, better sharing options, full screen browser,

Still no widgets, still the same ui under the new shiny gloss. Still no way to close all apps with one button in the multitask bar,

Huge improvement over ios 6. Ios 6 was the windows vista of its generation
Kinda weird that there is no 5S announcement. I guess they are delaying the release?

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:08 AM   #67
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

X-Box One is dead in the water after the PS4 E3 display. definitely buying a ps4 instead of Microsoft alternative, used games allowed, 100 bucks less, and no creepy spying from the company by required webcam and internet connection! cheers

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #68
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Sony killed Microsoft last night, I mean you know you're doing something right when people start chanting "Sony".

Xbox One is gonna struggle to even do well, but Microsoft called this upon themselves. Sony just saved gaming really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Kinda weird that there is no 5S announcement. I guess they are delaying the release?
They haven't announced an iPhone at WWDC since the iPhone 4, it'll probably be September like the last 2 years.

As for iOS7, I've got it on my iPhone now. Made me get rid of my jailbreak which I had for a year and a half. Anyway it looks wonderful but obviously still being in beta it's a bit laggy but when all these problems are fixed it'll definitely be an amazing OS.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #69
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

How did you get iOS 7? It gives me no option to upgrade when I go to software update in settings.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #70
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, about the PS4? It's not really a big step forward, or is it just me?

Maybe I'm just starting to lose interest in gaming a bit, but with the PS2 and PS3 I really had a feeling gaming went to a whole new level, now I'm slightly underwhelmed. Don't know if I'm going to pick it up right away, probably will wait until a few must have games come out on it.

Xbox can go fuck themselves with that trainwreck console.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #71
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
How did you get iOS 7? It gives me no option to upgrade when I go to software update in settings.
Only for developers at the moment. Wouldn't recommend it as they'll be quite a few bugs, but if you can live with that then you might as well go for it as you can always downgrade down assuming you keep backups of iOS6.

Haven't tried this method but apparently it works without being on a developer account:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Ok, about the PS4? It's not really a big step forward, or is it just me?

Maybe I'm just starting to lose interest in gaming a bit, but with the PS2 and PS3 I really had a feeling gaming went to a whole new level, now I'm slightly underwhelmed. Don't know if I'm going to pick it up right away, probably will wait until a few must have games come out on it.

Xbox can go fuck themselves with that trainwreck console.
Give it time I guess. But for the beginning of this next-gen cycle it definitely doesn't feel like a complete new generation compared to the last few jumps, but will only be a matter of time before the difference is huge I'm sure.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #72
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Ps4!
Ps4!

Sony welcome back old friend
Microsoft is dead
Long live the king

Sony, you messed up wi the ps3, you got cocky... But I'm glad to have you home baby
Yes your new console looks like a ps2 sliced in half, who cares...

Consider yourself a day one purchase.

Going to sell all my Xbox games now as I might as well make as much money as I can, I'll never buy that piece of shit xboxone. Biggest flop of all time

I'll miss halo
I'll miss forza

But I don't care

I'm just so glad at least one developer tried to make a good console this generation
Old 06-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #73
country flag Panthera
A new Tennis fan...

Panthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond repute

PS 4 killed xbox one... Region free, no need to be online all the time to play... I´ll get one.

For Wii U owners... What did you think about the games showed today? Loved Mario kart 8 and Mario 3D...
Panthera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:53 AM   #74
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

none of these next generation consoles will ´save´ gaming. Big gaming companies like EA and Activision will need to fall before a rescue mission can even be attempted. Their grip on the games market is so tight that all originality is completely gone. I agree with GSMNadal that there does not seem to be that much progress with the PS4. the X-one is simply following the trends seen over the last couple of years: force players to be online, and pull as much dickmoves squeezing the last penny out of every gamer with DLC. The titles that are coming out on these systems will mostly end in 3, 4, or worse, meaning that all they do is leech on a once succesful series.

Gaming is in a comatose state and is being kept that way by major businesses. The sooner we all stop buying this crap, the sooner it may recover.

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #75
country flag Certinfy