Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 189 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #2821
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Picture this:

Place: at home
Date: Sunday, 9th of June, 2013
Time: about 1,5 hours before the Roland Garros title
How it came about: Nervous as hell (yes, I do get quite nervous before grand slam finals), I figure that I need something to do with my hands to ease my nerves. So, I decide to give myself a pedicure.
Note: I'm using brand new tools and thus, very sharp.
What happened: Very sharp tools + shaky hands = blood bath.
I didn t cut myself badly at all, it's only minor cuts and I'm normally good at this (I received a compliment from my foot doctor two months ago for taking care of my feet in a professional way), but due to my hands not being steady as they should be, I scraped some skin of my feet. OMG, feet can bleed for such a small, small cut.
So, I'm now bleeding from both feet, 3 cuts in total. (not enough for this). The problem is that my first aid kid is upstairs while I am downstairs.
So, I wrap my feet in kitchen paper and I stumble upstairs to take care of the cuts.

Result: my living room, hall way, stairs, bedroom, bathroom have a trace of blood going through it.
I fetch a bucket to do some cleaning and, not content with the mess I already caused, I accidently tip the bucket over so that the carpet in the hall is soaked.

I'm clumsy at the best of times, what on earth was I thinking by applying a sharp tool to my feet when I'm nervous.

Last edited by Castafiore : 06-10-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #2822
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Wow Hilde, what a story Sorry I hope your feet are better now that Rafa won
Old 06-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #2823
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Hilde!

I fixed my window shade fastener Sunday morning, it fell off on Saturday. I'm still alive.

Last edited by MariaV : 06-10-2013 at 10:59 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #2824
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and about the previous discussion, I'd get hysterical without electricity or running water.

Our e-services are very convenient indeed, we use our ID-card (or mobile-ID in the mobile phones) for identification.

Last edited by MariaV : 06-10-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #2825
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Here's what I read in the criminal news section today. Two guys went to an 80 year old lady to her apartment to ask money for buying alcohol. One of them was an acquaintance of hers. Both guys were already pretty drunk. When she didn't want to give them money, they started assaulting her and one of them even injured her neck with a knife. But the old lady managed to lock the apartment door from the inside and then lock herself into a room so the guys couldn't get to her. Then she called the police. When the police came, she threw the keys to them through her window. The guys had wanted to get out, of course, but they couldn't because it was a metal door. So the police came inside and arrested both guys. One of them had hidden in a closet.

What an amazing grandma She's in a hospital right now but she should recover soon.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:35 AM   #2826
country flag MariaV

Wow, what an amazing 80-year-old lady!
Old 06-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #2827
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda sad story Hilde, still couldn't help ROFLing on this pearl: "Nervous as hell (yes, I do get quite nervous before grand slam finals)"

David "the monster" Ferrer

bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #2828
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextertje View Post
Kinda sad story Hilde, still couldn't help ROFLing on this pearl: "Nervous as hell (yes, I do get quite nervous before grand slam finals)"

David "the monster" Ferrer

JM
When Sharapova had lost the final I was scared too, will Rafa as the defending champ also lose? You never know. Don't laugh. After the Söderling debacle when AJ laughed at me I'll never laugh.

You know that Andreea is drooling all over Fed in Halle?
She should at least cheer for Tecau and Knowle in the doubles.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #2829
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Grand slam finals make me nervous.
I don't view Nadal as unbeatable at all. Ferrer gets mocked a lot on MTF lately (which is ludicrous), but he's not a clown on clay either and you never know if Ferrer had a great day and Nadal was not on top of things....

Granted, I was more nervous before and during the Djokovic SF. I'm glad that they met in the SF. The pressure would have been higher in the final, I figure.

I think that my toe on my left foot finally stopped bleeding.
(each time you stand on your feet and thus, lean on the wound, it started bleeding again).
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #2830
country flag MariaV

And Rafa was exhausted from the epic semis!

Btw wow, Leo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli attended the final.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #2831
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrer IS a clown.
and SF was nothing for Rafito who is still fresh next day after a 6 hours match.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #2832
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

So it will be NYC for christmas!! Thailand will wait a bit more
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #2833
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #2834
country flag MariaV

Hilde's Xman and Delpo still at it.

Edit: Sorry, Hilde.

Last edited by MariaV : 06-11-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #2835
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I drooled over Horia hard enough

They were playing some Germans and I was the only one rooting for Horia and after they won I had 151561651 pics taken with him, he is so pretty