Entry List Maker website: tennistipping.zz.mu - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #346
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List Maker website: New web site!!!

Now it's working!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #347
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm seing it too. Curious because I tested this and it worked OK, maybe I uploaded the incorrect version of the program.

I'll post a message here when it's fixed.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #348
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Strange because now I was going to see why the SEs appeared at the top of the list, it works ok for me!!

For those who have the problem, could you try with another browser and see if it still happens?

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 06-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #349
country flag sfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
If I enter this, there are only 10 people in qualification. It should be that the players seeded 7 and 8 play the unseeded player. Your entrylist maker doesn't have 8 seeds at first, and it doesn't add the lowest ranked players together. Byes shouldn't be given at random!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Sergio,

If you have 17 players or more for qualifying it automatically does 8 seeds for the qualifying draw (16 players) - but if it's 15 or less it just does 4 seeding positions.

I think I've probably mentioned it in one PM somewhere in the past - is it possible that these two things are connected?
These issues are now fixed. Could you test and give me some feedback?

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 06-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #350

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Strange because now I was going to see why the SEs appeared at the top of the list, it works ok for me!!

For those who have the problem, could you try with another browser and see if it still happens?
Yeah, because it wasn't working for me and then later in the day with the same browser it worked...

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 06-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #351
country flag bry17may

bry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have the same problem that Freak3yman84 and I tried with Chrome and Mozilla but still is the same
bry17may is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #352
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These issues are now fixed. Could you test and give me some feedback?
The 8 seeds for the qualifying draw if 15 or less players - tested it out and it's sorted

(SE's still showing in the correct place for me - checked that at same time)
Old 06-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #353
country flag sfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry17may View Post
I have the same problem that Freak3yman84 and I tried with Chrome and Mozilla but still is the same
Have you restarted your browsers and/or PC in the meentime?

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 06-05-2013, 09:19 AM   #354
country flag sfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
The 8 seeds for the qualifying draw if 15 or less players - tested it out and it's sorted

(SE's still showing in the correct place for me - checked that at same time)
Thanks Adey, I'm glad it's working now.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 06-06-2013, 02:55 AM   #355
country flag bry17may

bry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have you restarted your browsers and/or PC in the meentime?
I try to do that and have the same result, but I see that this happens only when we have less than 30 players on the Entry List, if I have 30 or more, the SE appear normally at the end of the Entry List.
bry17may is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #356
country flag sfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry17may View Post
I try to do that and have the same result, but I see that this happens only when we have less than 30 players on the Entry List, if I have 30 or more, the SE appear normally at the end of the Entry List.
Can you post the Entry List?

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 06-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #357
country flag Tomek.

Tomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond repute

I checked it on wta and today it's working correct
Old 06-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #358
country flag sfar

I have centralized Men and Women Entry List & Draw Maker and Men Live Rankings in a single page:

tennistipping.p.ht

From there, you can navigate wherever you want without having to type other pages.

Today, I recommend to use Internet Explorer because the rankings page data is not reloaded in Firefox, Chrome or Safari. In these cases, you need to restart your web browser to retrieve the rankings data.

Firefox, Safari and Chrome may have this fixed in future versions of their web browsers, but not now.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 06-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #359
country flag Tomek.

Tomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond repute

thanks but why did you delete wta rankings from 27.05
Old 06-08-2013, 01:00 AM   #360

Quote:
I have centralized Men and Women Entry List & Draw Maker and Men Live Rankings in a single page:

tennistipping.p.ht

From there, you can navigate wherever you want without having to type other pages.

Today, I recommend to use Internet Explorer because the rankings page data is not reloaded in Firefox, Chrome or Safari. In these cases, you need to restart your web browser to retrieve the rankings data.

Firefox, Safari and Chrome may have this fixed in future versions of their web browsers, but not now.
Chrome worked fine for me

Quote: