Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 235 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #3511
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
star, you are a closet Fedtard!

The weird thing about my dream was, it came out of nowhere. It was like watching the 15 seconds sports update on TV. And that's exactly how long the dream was.
Oh, so that was the dream -- like an announcement.

I think Djoko has the ability to beat Nadal at RG, also that Nadal has the ability to beat Djoko. Depends on the conditions.

I always hate this so and so at his best beats so and so at his best stuff. The point is to not let the opponent play at his best. For instance, GMers moaning about how could Nadal play so well against Berdych and struggle against Ferrer. Does no one stop to think that Ferrer actually troubles Nadal and Berdych does not? Rafa can play at his best against Berdych, but not always against Ferrer,

And I know I'm probably the only one, but this distance between Jelena and Nole worries me. I wonder if that is responsible for his lack of concentration at times, I mean not just that she is not present, but that there is trouble between them that they are trying to work through, these personal things have a way of showing up on the court.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #3512
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And PusedoFed's response on twitter
That was what alerted me.

I have another follower on twitter. No idea who it is. He only follows 16 people, Weird. Also I barely tweet and have hardly any followers other than pseudo Serena or whatever the name is.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #3513
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Agreed. I love baking and do it quite often, but that is with my mother's supervision, which is obviously reassuring. I'm not sure I could do it on my own.

Indeed, hopefully I'll improve with more practice. Also, it's not so much leftovers, but instant meals. Last time I was home alone, I didn't cook, I relied on instance meals from the shop, which aren't very nice. Even my bad cooking tastes better.
I love baking, but I absolutely hate doing the dishes afterwards (we don't have a dishwasher )

Do yourself a favour and try to cook as often as possible instead of eating instant meals. There's tons of really simple recipes online (or just ask here )

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I find baking very satisfying, There's something about the precision that appeals to me. I remember as a child laboring to produce an absolutely perfect loaf of bread with the perfect crust, the perfect grain. It's not so easy with a child's arms to knead the bread enough to get the grain very fine. Even so, I loved kneading until the dough took on a silky sheen that let me know it was ready,

And as you say, making things yourself is normally better. Unless you really mess up! Which I've done many times.

Quote:
I seldom dreamed about tennis but last night, I had a dream that star won't like Nole beat Rafa in RG SF while the other SF has 2 nobodies
Do your dreams usually come true? I think the other half actually will have two random semifinalists It is really stupid that they didn't change the top seeds now that the draw is actually here...

Quote:
No no. I'm all for everyone having good dreams.

Do you know that I once dreamed that I was Fed's girlfriend? Of course I was age appropriate in the dream. I was his secret gf and mirka was just a pretend gf, in the dream I was at some tournament, but super bored and went out for long drives, These drives took up a great part of the dream, so anyway, I was feeling guilty for being such a bad gf. Fed was very nice to me, but you know -- boringl. I dropped by the practice court that was apparently private and Fed was happy to see me, he had a present for me there in a fairly large box with a ribbon and a bow, I thanked him and left him there at the practice court and went into the house or condo or something near by. Mirka and another woman were there and I set the box down and started talking to them. We were having a good time, and then I woke up.

When I told this dream to a friend who is a fed fan, she said, "I wonder what was in the box!" That made me laugh so hard. All the strange things in the dream and she just wanted to know about the present!

Quote:

And I know I'm probably the only one, but this distance between Jelena and Nole worries me. I wonder if that is responsible for his lack of concentration at times, I mean not just that she is not present, but that there is trouble between them that they are trying to work through, these personal things have a way of showing up on the court.
You think there's trouble in paradise? I really hope everything is okay between them
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #3514
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, so that was the dream -- like an announcement.

I think Djoko has the ability to beat Nadal at RG, also that Nadal has the ability to beat Djoko. Depends on the conditions.

I always hate this so and so at his best beats so and so at his best stuff. The point is to not let the opponent play at his best. For instance, GMers moaning about how could Nadal play so well against Berdych and struggle against Ferrer. Does no one stop to think that Ferrer actually troubles Nadal and Berdych does not? Rafa can play at his best against Berdych, but not always against Ferrer,

Jelena is in Paris with Nole. Whenever Jelena was not around Nole, she was working on his Foundation.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #3515
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Jelena is in Paris with Nole. Whenever Jelena was not around Nole, she was working on his Foundation.
Yes, I know. I saw all the pictures. I still worry a bit about it. it doesn't keep me up at night, but it's a change from their normal life together, I hope they are blissfully happy together,
Old 05-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #3516
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once you've learned the basic techniques such as creaming, folding, cutting, etc, baking is pretty easy if you follow a recipe. It's just practice. Having someone follow you around and cleaning up, doing the dishes, etc. is really nice though, I wouldn't mind a kitchen helper.

I find baking very satisfying, There's something about the precision that appeals to me. I remember as a child laboring to produce an absolutely perfect loaf of bread with the perfect crust, the perfect grain. It's not so easy with a child's arms to knead the bread enough to get the grain very fine. Even so, I loved kneading until the dough took on a silky sheen that let me know it was ready,

And as you say, making things yourself is normally better. Unless you really mess up! Which I've done many times.
Wow, a lot of information and insight in just a few paragraphs of writing. I like your account of kneading the bread, because I can relate to that feeling where a child becomes obsessed with completing something that wouldn't be so important.

I should really practice more, and I think I'll do so in the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
I love baking, but I absolutely hate doing the dishes afterwards (we don't have a dishwasher )

Do yourself a favour and try to cook as often as possible instead of eating instant meals. There's tons of really simple recipes online (or just ask here )
Let me tell you a little secret. Nobody likes doing the dishes.

I think I will make a conscious effort to cook more, now that I think about it and have you telling me this. Thanks.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #3517
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I know. I saw all the pictures. I still worry a bit about it. it doesn't keep me up at night, but it's a change from their normal life together, I hope they are blissfully happy together,
I think they are. Jelena is not like most WAGs enjoys following her man around. From her tweets, she really enjoys doing the works for the Foundation. And Nole did most of the promo and guy's stuff when she was not around. They spent more times together than their earlier days. I think they have the right balance. Yes, Nole focus better when she's around but may be that's the result of they prefer more time to themselves when she's with him.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #3518
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

George on cooking more at home.

Time to go shopping for the guys. Suits and shirts for the wedding.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #3519
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Lee, do you recognize this? Djoko wants to know.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #3520
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, a lot of information and insight in just a few paragraphs of writing. I like your account of kneading the bread, because I can relate to that feeling where a child becomes obsessed with completing something that wouldn't be so important.

I should really practice more, and I think I'll do so in the summer.

Let me tell you a little secret. Nobody likes doing the dishes.

I think I will make a conscious effort to cook more, now that I think about it and have you telling me this. Thanks.
Everyone I know owns a dishwasher, at least those who cook often

Enjoy your cooking experience and let us know how it goes Or share some easy recipes, because I really need some new ones

Quote:
I think they are. Jelena is not like most WAGs enjoys following her man around. From her tweets, she really enjoys doing the works for the Foundation. And Nole did most of the promo and guy's stuff when she was not around. They spent more times together than their earlier days. I think they have the right balance. Yes, Nole focus better when she's around but may be that's the result of they prefer more time to themselves when she's with him.
I think you are spot-on! Or perhaps that's just what I hope

Good luck with suit-shopping!
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2013, 09:44 PM   #3521
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed. I love baking and do it quite often, but that is with my mother's supervision, which is obviously reassuring. I'm not sure I could do it on my own.

Indeed, hopefully I'll improve with more practice. Also, it's not so much leftovers, but instant meals. Last time I was home alone, I didn't cook, I relied on instance meals from the shop, which aren't very nice. Even my bad cooking tastes better.

You sound like you're an expert.

HA as if. Pasta is really the only dish I can cook well.

I wish I could cook more but parents never allow me to cook evening meals... .

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #3522
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

What are your favourite recipes, you guys?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #3523
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Lee, do you recognize this? Djoko wants to know.

The big character in the middle is "love" and the smaller one on the top right is "pray" And the partially blocked one on the top left is "Idemo"

I believe some twitter answered his question already.

Last edited by Lee : 05-25-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #3524
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post

For me it's Pasta with a creamy cheese sauce and Bacon, I would also count Steak and Chips as it's my favourite meal, but it doesn't take a culinary genius to figure out how to cook that!

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #3525
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post

I think you are spot-on! Or perhaps that's just what I hope
Hope so.

Quote:
Good luck with suit-shopping!
Buying clothes for guys are easy but expensive. Two suits, 2 shirts plus one tie cost almost $1000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post

I don't have favourite but my son loves my beef stew in tomato sauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
For me it's Pasta with a creamy cheese sauce and Bacon, I would also count Steak and Chips as it's my favourite meal, but it doesn't take a culinary genius to figure out how to cook that!
I really don't want to count the calories and cholesterol
Closed Thread