Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 149 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #2221
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Ciao Betty! I'm still alive. Too nervous to watch Rafa live so I'll be away.
We went to see The Great Gatsby today, I quite liked it.

LOL Hilde, I bet GM is fuming already. Won't check though.
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #2222
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Routine so far. I hope Berdych is still drunk from his triumph over Djokovic and never wakes up.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #2223
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Rafa! Easy day at the office for a change.
I hope this has cemented a #4 seed at the French? I haven't kept up with the points lately.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #2224
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Eurovision Spoilers ahead

I forgot the greek song as soon as the next one came along but I remember the act. I figure that this is what got them through.

Romania (or, as the one of the commentators on the BBC said: "putting mania in to Romania") was hysterical. Granted, the man has an incredible voice. Just looking at how flexible his vocal cords must be:
I don't find it pleasing on my ears at all, but it's also a memorable act so in that sense, I'm glad it's through. This is what eurovision is about IMO. It's not about song quality and artistic value but eurovision is supposed to be fun. Romania had an entertaining act to watch.

The box act: some people argued: remove the box and the song is instantly forgettable. I'd agree with that, but the box act was great.

Switzerland had a puzzling act. To me, it felt as if they were doing a rehearsal and they were still trying to tweak it, they'd still have to figure out the outfits and what to do on stage. It felt unfinished.

From what I've seen of the German act: that's a clear rip-off of the winning song last year. Even the song titles match: Glorious (compared with last year's winner "Euphoria").

Finally, the dress of the host of the show. What a monstrosity!
I stayed away to avoid spoilers so It's ok. This is the window that I can be spoiler free cos I've seen all the semis and the final hasn't been on yet

I LOVED Azerbaijan with their 'box act' song. The box act was amazing but I really enjoyed the song too (and he was lovely to look at too).

Romania's sound is just NOT the kind of singing I enjoy but yes the act was fun.

I really liked the Belgian entry but I saw another of his songs from the pre-selection, one he did in French and I preferred that to the one that is in the final. I'm still glad the song went through

Favourites at this stage are Azerbaijan, Belgium, Denmark and Ukraine I think.

Tomorrow I will be not on the internet all day til it's been on TV here so no worry of posting spoilers
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #2225
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
How did your Coldplay concert in November go? Which one did you attend? I was able to catch the session at the Opera House with SunriseOn7 online. It looked so fun!
Oh nice memory! Yes I went to a Melbourne concert at one of our football stadiums and it was an AMAZING concert! I took my sister cos she kinda likes them even though she's not a big fan and she REALLY loved it to
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #2226
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Germany will win, imo.

They are the only ones who could afford organizing it next year
Old 05-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #2227
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Norway with the oil money is a contender too.
The bigger question is will Rogelina tank to Paire to avoid facing his 'best pal' Rafa?
Old 05-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #2228
country flag MariaV

Rogelina losing his serve to Paire now. LMFAO
If that's not a tanking job...
Old 05-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #2229
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Roger is trying but looks like he won't succeed (to tank, I mean)
Old 05-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #2230
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

World championship final!!!!!
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #2231
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Wawrinka going banana on twitter
Old 05-18-2013, 09:32 PM   #2232
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I saw Wawrinka going banana on twitter
Uhhh, and what was the reason? Roger losing to Rafa tomorrow?

Congrats JM the fellow hockey fan! OK I'm not the biggest hockey tard but my male friends are.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:57 PM   #2233
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute

I like FedEx, But he needs to shave those cakes smooth and shiny for tomorrow.

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-2-1-1-S-32 | Princess Petra Kvitova 2- 12
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:34 AM   #2234
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Uhhh, and what was the reason? Roger losing to Rafa tomorrow?

Congrats JM the fellow hockey fan! OK I'm not the biggest hockey tard but my male friends are.

Pffft....

Because of the hockey, ofc....
Old 05-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #2235
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Maria are u ready to show our tardism later
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote