Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-06-2013, 03:00 AM   #91
country flag Aloevera

Aloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Looks like Azarenka.
Aloevera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 03:02 AM   #92
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Which people bitch about abortion but are fine with anihilating villages? Hitler, Stalin, who else?

And yes, democracy is a fail, because is when you impose the will of the majority over the minority, is not perfect, thats why you have the minority rights.

If you are going to wait dont get your wife pregnant. The church is perfectably reasonable when it says sex is only after getting married. And I am not even religious.

I think a neanderthal is someone who is pure instinct and have sex unprotected to the poing of making an embryo and then disposing it. Of course I will never marry a woman with such neanderthal point of view. My point of view is neo-avantgardesque. Vanguardist, dare I say. =]
Let's see. One group wear funny hats and robes and abuse children. The other, have this fiction book, and call for everyone in Middle East to be nuked. The same people who complain about gay marriage and abortion abuse boys behind the doors. These people are sick. But other posters are right. Let's not make this a religion thread.

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports
*Proud hater of the neo-L.Ron Hubbard of Espana, the fake Pharaoh without clothes ... cult leader extraordinaire and ...
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:04 AM   #93
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Emerson View Post
Evert was a hottie back in the day.

She was a hottie. I have to admit. But she has not made the best decisions. At least it seems she has made a lot of mistakes. But it's her life and she is a millionaire so what

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports
*Proud hater of the neo-L.Ron Hubbard of Espana, the fake Pharaoh without clothes ... cult leader extraordinaire and ...
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:11 AM   #94
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Connors looks so wasted in that photo.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #95
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at Connors' ugly face and personality, I can understand 100% why Evert had an abortion. The only mystery is why she slept with him in the first place. Did he spike her drink or something?
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #96
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
she was beautiful and she still looks great . Connors, on the other hand, hm no comment . Too bad Filo was banned, he would probably say something interesting about Jimmy's hair, lol.
She was hot!
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #97
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Emerson View Post
Evert was a hottie back in the day.

So there is hope.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #98
country flag FleetSeb

FleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's incredibly selfish, and headline-seeking, of Connors to release this information now.

Hope that Chrissie manages to avoid being attacked by the pro-life brigade.

Gilles Simon - Juan Martin del Potro - Grigor Dimitrov

Pablo Andujar - Philipp Petzschner - David Ferrer - Mikhail Youzhny - Simone Bolelli

Julien Benneteau - Juan Monaco - Tommy Haas - Gianluigi Quinzi - Tommy Robredo - Guido Pella - Lleyton Hewitt
FleetSeb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #99
country flag Fedalovic

Fedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Looking at Connors' ugly face and personality, I can understand 100% why Evert had an abortion. The only mystery is why she slept with him in the first place. Did he spike her drink or something?
Better looking than you bro

Anyway, pretty pathetic for Connors to air dirty laundry in hopes of keeping himself relevant in the media
Fedalovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #100
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
she was beautiful and she still looks great . Connors, on the other hand, hm no comment . Too bad Filo was banned, he would probably say something interesting about Jimmy's hair, lol.
she is too beautiful for him

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #101
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Well, let's suppose he wanted her to have the baby, but she didn't want to have it. Is she supposed to have to go through with the pregnancy (and believe me that was a lot bigger deal back then that it is now) and flush her career just because he wanted her to do it? I don't see him claiming he offered to marry her. He just wanted nature to take it's course which is great when nature taking its course didn't affect him at all physically, financially, or professionally. She's the one who was going to bear ALL of the bad consequences, and he was not going to have any bad consequences.

And then he's upset because she turns cold when he basically says he wants to back off the relationship? Yeah. What did he want her to do? Sob and beg him? She's got her pride too.
as reasonable and smart as always

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #102
country flag sco

sco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond reputesco has a reputation beyond repute

Classless of Connors to reveal something that's private without her permission to sell books.
sco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #103
country flag Gliese581

Gliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond repute

I really feel like this was a private issue that really never had to be mentioned. Why would you even ever feel the need to reveal this to the public anyway?. I am sure that this was a hard time for Martina and considering what the majority of oppinion on abortion is it was really a classless move on Connors part to add it in his book without her knowing.
Gliese581 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:17 AM   #104
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Did she really abort? Maybe the kid was a pro and we didn't notice

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #105
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Considering the effect of her giving birth at that time in her life and career, I think it's safe to say that she probably made the right call and it was definitely her call to make.
No woman had a right to abort any unborn child. I can never understand why does people think that woman knows whats right for the baby and herself. For a woman to abort a baby is such a horrible thing for any one especially without discussing it with their lover or their husband or their bf. To me if i did that i will forever feel horrible and regret it for the rest of my life and would never ever want a child after i had commited something disguisting. If the baby is still moving in your belly than its alive whether people wanna agree with it or not.

If a woman would at least have some heart to let the child live then maybe things would be better. But no person has a right to abort a child whether your a man or a woman.

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 05-07-2013 at 01:20 AM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote