Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #76
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Man,such a cheap way to sell the book,some things needs to be kept private.
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2013, 06:19 PM   #77
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
I completely agree with you. Those two should go to hell. But do me a favor. Can you show me on a map where hell is? Can I use GPS to get to that place? You know Satan loves you
I'm coming to your place to slap you with the Bible . give me the address
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #78
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
I'm coming to your place to slap you with the Bible . give me the address
Bring the bible. It can get freaky. lol Satan loves freaks too
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #79
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I completely agree with you. Those two should go to hell. But do me a favor. Can you show me on a map where hell is? Can I use GPS to get to that place? You know Satan loves you
The hell is your conscience Be afraid of hell

Off course if your conscience says nothing then theres no hell :/

And about imposing your views to others, theres something called society regulation. If something is bad for a society it should be prohibited. Theres no such thing as infinite freedom to everyone. Of course it belongs to the society to determinate whats good or bad for it.

Personally I think that getting an abortion is wrong and equal to murder, but if the society decides its ok I can do nothing ´bout that right. We live in a democracy. Well, some...at least.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 05-05-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #80
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Jim clearly cares little about his privacy and doesn't have the wisdom to avoid unnecessary scrutiny and criticism. Unthinkable. Why do this to yourself? This is why I left hollywood and my place in the ranks of A-list actors.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:48 PM   #81
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post

And about imposing your views to others, theres something called society regulation. If something is bad for a society it should be prohibited. Theres no such thing as infinite freedom to everyone. Of course it belongs to the society to determinate whats good or bad for it.

Personally I think that getting an abortion is wrong and equal to murder, but if the society decides its ok I can do nothing ´bout that right. We live in a democracy. Well, some...at least.
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. Guess what? It is one of the most useless systems that will ruin this world as the number of sheeples and idiots outweigh people who study and appreciate science and the beauties of this reality.

It always amuses me when people b**** about abortion but are perfectly fine with annihilating villages and buildings with innocent kids with drones & bombs.
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #82
country flag kaneye

kaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Either way, you can do nothing except perhaps expose you neanderthal views on any given forum.
Ask yourself one thing: Is it better to bring into this world an unwanted child or wait till you are good and ready to be a parent(s)?
There are enough unwanted children born every day. What a way to start and go through life.....
kaneye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #83

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. Guess what? It is one of the most useless systems that will ruin this world as the number of sheeples and idiots outweigh people who study and appreciate science and the beauties of this reality.

It always amuses me when people b**** about abortion but are perfectly fine with annihilating villages and buildings with innocent kids with drones & bombs.
Which people bitch about abortion but are fine with anihilating villages? Hitler, Stalin, who else?

And yes, democracy is a fail, because is when you impose the will of the majority over the minority, is not perfect, thats why you have the minority rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneye View Post
Either way, you can do nothing except perhaps expose you neanderthal views on any given forum.
Ask yourself one thing: Is it better to bring into this world an unwanted child or wait till you are good and ready to be a parent(s)?
There are enough unwanted children born every day. What a way to start and go through life.....
If you are going to wait dont get your wife pregnant. The church is perfectably reasonable when it says sex is only after getting married. And I am not even religious.

I think a neanderthal is someone who is pure instinct and have sex unprotected to the poing of making an embryo and then disposing it. Of course I will never marry a woman with such neanderthal point of view. My point of view is neo-avantgardesque. Vanguardist, dare I say. =]
Old 05-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #84
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ turning this thread into another abortion/religion debate. Big thinkers with big and original ideas!

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #85

Captain obvious oracle.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:39 PM   #86
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are contradicting yourself. Society has determined that abortion before a certain stage in the pregnancy is legal and therefore, not murder. It is you with your talk of murder and going to hell that is at odds with society.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #87
country flag twoflower

twoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think a neanderthal is someone who is pure instinct and have sex unprotected to the poing of making an embryo and then disposing it. Of course I will never marry a woman with such neanderthal point of view. My point of view is neo-avantgardesque. Vanguardist, dare I say. =]
Blatant speciesism , If anyone's doing this it would be homo sapiens not the poor neanderthals
twoflower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #88
country flag kaneye

kaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you are going to wait dont get your wife pregnant. The church is perfectably reasonable when it says sex is only after getting married. And I am not even religious.

What world do you live in? You think people, young kids in particular, live their lives according to what the church says? Get out from under that rock you live in and get up to speed already. It's the 21st century!!!

As for neanderthal, I see you can not recognize a metaphor when you see one. You'd rather argue semantics....
Sorry but it appears the only way to get any sense into you is to beat it into you.

That's it. I'm done with you. Can't stand ignorant self-righteous fools.
kaneye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #89
country flag Roy Emerson

Roy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond repute

Evert was a hottie back in the day.

All Time

Roger Federer 17
Pete Sampras 14
Rafael Nadal 14
Roy Emerson 12
Rod Laver 11
Björn Borg 11
Bill Tilden 10
Roy Emerson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:05 AM   #90
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Emerson View Post
Evert was a hottie back in the day.

she was beautiful and she still looks great . Connors, on the other hand, hm no comment . Too bad Filo was banned, he would probably say something interesting about Jimmy's hair, lol.

Last edited by Alex999 : 05-06-2013 at 01:11 AM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote