Freakyman is back! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-30-2013, 12:18 AM   #121
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freakyman is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Proper warning, you had been banned a few times already, what more chance/warning do you need, if you didn't get it before, you weren't going to get it then.
I'm not trying to create confrontation here. I just wanted to say that I was back because after my first post people were asking me, so it was making other threads OT.
Quote:
Yeah, cause we have had every reason to do that in the past.
Well, for the first 6 months I had never had an infraction. I actually have spent more time behaved, than misbehaved

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2013, 12:36 AM   #122
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I'm not trying to create confrontation here. I just wanted to say that I was back because after my first post people were asking me, so it was making other threads OT.

Well, for the first 6 months I had never had an infraction. I actually have spent more time behaved, than misbehaved
I may have gone a bit too far in that last post, for that I apologize, I really don't have much an issue with you being back, it's just weird that the mods would do that, not sticking to their rules.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:39 AM   #123

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really don't have much an issue with you being back, it's just weird that the mods would do that, not sticking to their rules.
I'm not sure what rules they were supposed to follow

To be permabanned you have to have 15 infractions (I have 12), or have the maximum amount of infractions in a certain category (I didn't).

But they also may have felt that 5 days wasn't enough of a warning before a permaban. (do keep in mind my longest ban before my perma was only 5 days).

I'm just glad and thankful the mods were kind and reversed my ban, and I'm happy to be back

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 04-30-2013, 01:08 AM   #124
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To be permabanned you have to have 15 infractions (I have 12), or have the maximum amount of infractions in a certain category (I didn't).

But they also may have felt that 5 days wasn't enough of a warning before a permaban. (do keep in mind my longest ban before my perma was only 5 days).

I'm just glad and thankful the mods were kind and reversed my ban, and I'm happy to be back
Welcome back, I hope the whole notion of permabans is done away with, thee are other ways of handling problems on the board.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:12 AM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Welcome back, I hope the whole notion of permabans is done away with, thee are other ways of handling problems on the board.
Thank you!

Quote:
Old 04-30-2013, 02:10 AM   #126
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Their rules that if you get pbanned then that's it.

How would you know how many infractions it takes.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:46 AM   #127

Quote:
Their rules that if you get pbanned then that's it.

How would you know how many infractions it takes.
You think I'm the first person to be brought back after a perma? I know that Feldman came back from one, and that Sapeod did So it really isn't their rules

I know that because of the rules: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...83&postcount=2

Quote:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:56 AM   #128
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

The original Freak3yman was a sensible poster.

Then he became a deranged maniac who trolled to no end. That Freak3yman deserved to be permabanned.

I don't agree with unbanning permabanned posters, it opens up a huge door that others will be complaining about non stop. If someone has done enough to get a permaban then it should be a final decision, no matter how much that poster might change. You had you chances to changes after your first clouple bans and it didn't happens.

That being said IF(and that's proven to be a big if) Freak3yman returns to his original self I have no problem with him.

I just feel like letting a permabanned user come back defines the meaning of the word permaban

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:05 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post

Then he became a deranged maniac who trolled to no end. That Freak3yman deserved to be permabanned.

I don't agree with unbanning permabanned posters, it opens up a huge door that others will be complaining about non stop. If someone has done enough to get a permaban then it should be a final decision, no matter how much that poster might change. You had you chances to changes after your first clouple bans and it didn't happens.

That being said IF(and that's proven to be a big if) Freak3yman returns to his original self I have no problem with him.

I just feel like letting a permabanned user come back defines the meaning of the word permaban
Then we shouldn't have a problem

Quote:
Old 04-30-2013, 10:31 AM   #130
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back freaky

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #131
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post

The mods made a mistake, it's not the first time.
They made a mistake on my ban too but they are only volunteers so don't expect high performance.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #132

Thank you swish and Mimzy

Quote: