Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 132 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #1966
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

finally I'll get to throw tomatoes at rafatińo
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #1967
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Gutsy move from the Antichrist to go to the home of JesusFed.
Maybe he'll have the result of the other Antichrist in the house of his rival
Old 04-29-2013, 02:23 PM   #1968
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I'll keep an eye on the news about a fan of JesusFedfan being dragged away by the police after trying to stop the Antichrist with tomatoes.

Has Eva caught Oranjekoorts ahead of the coronation tomorrow, JM?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #1969
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Maybe he'll have the result of the other Antichrist in the house of his rival
we live in hope.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #1970
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Hope dies last.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:31 PM   #1971
country flag Castafiore

That's deep.

I think that Basel clashes with my schedule because I'd be tempted to follow the Antichrist into the darkness that will fall on Basel should he encounter the Divine One.

Last edited by Castafiore : 04-29-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #1972
country flag acionescu

That's me, alright, deep.

Don't blame me, blame Pandora
Old 04-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #1973
country flag acionescu

For the person who gave me my last rep: why should why? I don't visit Djerk cave and in GM a good dose of sanctimonious preaching is a breath of fresh air among all the hating, bitching and trolling
Old 04-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #1974
country flag acionescu

Hilde, you should see Mathilde and Philip tonight. She is stunning and he practically bloomed since got married
Old 04-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #1975
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abel-o-matic View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here. I hope we can all get along!
Nadal is my #1, Murray #2, and Raonic is my underdog. I absolutely loathe Djokovic because his game is nothing special, just grinding. And he's got a very annoying aura.

On WTA, my fave are Maria, Petra, and Na.

The girls will love you no matter what you do. enjoy.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:42 AM   #1976
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
For the person who gave me my last rep: why should why? I don't visit Djerk cave and in GM a good dose of sanctimonious preaching is a breath of fresh air among all the hating, bitching and trolling
Let me guess, your gun reply in the "funny" pictures thread earned you a badrep?

I've just seen pictures of Mathilde and Philip in a newspaper. She does look good indeed.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #1977
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

JM

LOL guys you don't really think it's gonna happen, Rafa will be injured by then or whatever...

Quote:
Yes, but not the entire weekend, you curieuzeneuzemosterdpot.

Besides, it was a bit chilly but my garden is so beautiful this time of the year that I decided to read a bit outside anyway, with a warm jacket and scarf.
+ there was a party for my goddaughter as well. (busy weekend)
But I did see Rafa's final (online).

-
Finding a beautiful coffee table isn't as easy as it looked when I decided to search for a replacement of my current table. Most of the coffee tables I've seen so far are utterly boring in design and material used. The rest is ridiculously overpriced (my guess: 5% of the price covers the production costs and the other 95% you pay for the ego of the big shot designer) and even then: the design may be original and fun but often not really practical to use.

The search continues.
Oh wow now that's a word.
You and your poshy problems, we had barely +4 C last weekend so you can imagine. Metis has +30 C today and no intention of sending at least 5 degrees to me.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #1978
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Maria love

Quote:
Has Eva caught Oranjekoorts ahead of the coronation tomorrow, JM?
No she didn't... but she wished she could be celebrating in Holland these days...
Old 04-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #1979
♥ eve ♥

So you girls find it ok that Rafa poured alcohol down kids' throats?
Old 04-30-2013, 08:05 AM   #1980
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextertje View Post
So you girls find it ok that Rafa poured alcohol down kids' throats?
No I don't find it OK.