2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured - Page 33 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 04-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #481
country flag Moonball Pusher
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,696
Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
I did NOT. I condemn murder of innocent civilians in the US as well as in Afghanistan. But an Obama or Romney voter is NOT an innocent civilian.
Like I said, that is sick and perverted.

Quote:
Using drones to kill Afghan civilians, I call that cowardice. It's killing without risking being killed.
Sure, and using a rifle is cowardice because soldiers aren't man enough to kill with a sword anymore. It's called technology.
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #482
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,462
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
I did NOT. I condemn murder of innocent civilians in the US as well as in Afghanistan. But an Obama or Romney voter is NOT an innocent civilian. That voter consciously supports/ed wars in Afghanistan, Lybia and Syria. Obama voters consciously elected a man who has blood on his hands. May he assume what he's done.
so anyone who voted in the last Elections is not an innocent civilian therefore...

you have a very scary point of view and i have no idea how u believe in jesus that believe in love, ur so far away from that.
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #483
country flag MaxPower
Registered User
 
MaxPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 7,003
MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
What's the comedy about this?

It's not about taste or whatever. I just presented a website which presents what could be facts (and solid ones) that probably the wrong people were killed. Nothing to laugh about it.

Come on...not only is half of it wrong, the basic premise is flat out retarded.


Some things the site claims:


They would use the same "dead person" from a school shooting to fake a victim in the boston massacre. Why? They want to get caught in their conspiracy? they can orchester a giant conspiracy like that and would throw stuff in like that just for laughs?


They would use SEAL AND MERCENARY TROOPS to do this. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DO THAT? also why would the use clothes with logos (the logo for the seal teams are wrong and are clearly gotten from a wallpaper) look up the real logos, takes 1 min. But besides why would you use clothes with logotypes that show your affiliation if you got something fishy going on? Elite Forces would have the brain capacity of 5 year olds while pulling off a stunt that is so severe that if they got caught it would create the biggest scandal in US history?

Also why would zoomed in pictures NOT showing something be PROOF of anything. You think you can see blood from zoomed in cameras from choppers or some journalist 500m away with ridiculous camera objectives to even get a photo that close? Ofc not.

Also what about image manipulation these days. Any clown can mixture with photos and draw some arrows.

Also why wouldnt the offical photos then be manipulated to hide the "lies" that site claims. You think they would remove their tracks if it was a real conspiracy. Instead many of these photos are official photos released to the media. Wouldn't they double-check what they release if it was something going on?


Also to sum it up why would FBI involve the military, mercenary troops and all kinds of goofy shit?

You realize that FBI themselves are a HUGE organization with immense resources. Why would they need help with something 2-3 people could pull off with ease by involving SEAL, blackwater and i dunno what.

The average internet user might not have the highest IQ but the amount of holes in that "evidence" are so huge it actually feels kinda bizarre trying to disprove them.

Feels like someone used google search and drew some arrows and wrote some captions and arrived at HIS truth. Which in this case is a giant load of BULLSHIT

Last edited by MaxPower : 04-25-2013 at 02:20 PM.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #484
country flag Echoes
Registered User
 
Echoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Age: 31
Posts: 1,902
Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post
Sure, and using a rifle is cowardice because soldiers aren't man enough to kill with a sword anymore. It's called technology.
And you've got the audacity to talk about perversion. Way to go mate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky
so anyone who voted in the last Elections is not an innocent civilian therefore...
99% of the American voters, whether Democrats or Republicans, yeah. And I'm not anti-American since only 38% of the population do vote (something I discovered during the last elections). That's the evidence that America still is a great people, overall.

If you vote for somebody, that means you agree with all the major points of the candidate's election programme, that by the way, you are supposed to read.
And if you re-elected somebody, that means you're supposed to agree with all the most important acts that he's done during his first term, that you're supposed to inform about (with the Internet now, there's no excuse for ignorance).

If you vote for Obama, that means you approve of the destruction of Lybia, of Syria, the upcoming destruction of Algeria and the war in Afghanistan and use of drones. Assume it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky
you have a very scary point of view and i have no idea how u believe in jesus that believe in love, ur so far away from that.
Destruction of Lybia, the most prosperous country in the Arab world, is that love?

Destabilization of Syria, conflict that has lasted for two years now, is that love?

War in Afghanistan, killing civilians with drones. April 7, a NATO bombing killed 11 Afghan children in Eastern Afghanistan, is that love?
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #485
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,462
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

ECHOES LET'S BLAME THE US FOR EVERYTHING
THE ARB WORLD ARE SAINT AND SO IS EUROPE OF COURSE


i know a lot of times when ppl vote for someone and things happen in the country, u never know how things will change and what will happen, i doubt bush thought someone will bring the towars
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #486
heya
Senior Member
 
heya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 9,433
heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

My family thinks money in the good 'ol USA means you're a winner.

The guards at public events, like the Boston Marathon, were in front of the killers time after time.
The cowards had big coats & giant heavy backpacks, put the packs down & left quickly. Only the one maimed survivor saw how suspicious the killer was. His rescuer, a 52 year old man, everyday people & an off-duty firefighter were the true heroes, but the
lame 25 year old guards weren't even nearby.

Guards couldn't care less about the people in the crowd. Probably the useless police & guards were more interested in making money.
The FBI phone tapped the killer but the US let the idiots loose and the "friends" treated them as heroes because they weren't living in poverty.

Now, bomb survivors suffer daily with physical reminders & possible feelings of depression, hatred & humiliation. "Politicians" call the victims to tell them they are heroes, and tv hosts begged them for numerous interviews a week after they were blown up & burned badly.
Obviously, if you aren't rich or famous & you don't work exhaustingly for the USA politicians, Congress & lame corporations, you're declared a loser.

Last edited by heya : 04-29-2013 at 09:11 AM.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #487
country flag Jverweij
Registered User
 
Jverweij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 3,774
Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

ah a heated debate

First off, let me say that these bombings are terrible, and they maim, kill, and traumatize so many innocent people. The people who did this are sick.

Now for the debate, I can see Echoes portraying a different point of view, and others being offended by his statements. I disagree with Echoes that voters are not innocent civilians. Much of what happens in the world is hidden behind a curtain of deceit, lies, and cover-ups. Add to this the media who play a significant role in how we perceive the world and it is incredibly hard to connect dots. The bipartizan system in America makes things much much worse. As Lewis Black said, they have a choice between 2 bowls of shit.

This being said, I am a little disgruntled by the outrage when something happens in the US, as compared to when bad stuff happens in the Middle East, or South America. The number of civilian deaths, injuries, and trauma's because of US/allied bombings in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and as Echoes rightly said, because of Drones are massive. Yet in the West we don't seem to give a crap. This has to do with the amount of media coverage ofcourse, but the ethnocentrism is strong with us Westerners, and really, if we are so bloody civilized, it shouldn't be.
__________________
MUGS TENNIS FORUMS

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #488
country flag Moonball Pusher
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,696
Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
My family thinks money in the good 'ol USA means you're a winner.

The guards at public events, like the Boston Marathon, were in front of the killers time after time.
The cowards had big coats & giant heavy backpacks, put the packs down & left quickly. Only the one maimed survivor saw how suspicious the killer was. His rescuer, a 52 year old man, everyday people & an off-duty firefighter were the true heroes, but the
lame 25 year old guards weren't even nearby.

Guards couldn't care less about the people in the crowd. Probably the useless police & guards were more interested in making money.
The FBI phone tapped the killer but the US let the idiots loose and the "friends" treated them as heroes because they weren't living in poverty.

Now, bomb survivors suffer daily with physical reminders & possible feelings of depression, hatred & humiliation. "Politicians" call the victims to tell them they are heroes, and tv hosts begged them for numerous interviews a week after they were blown up & burned badly.
Obviously, if you aren't rich or famous & you don't work exhaustingly for the USA politicians, Congress & lame corporations, you're declared a loser.
What is this socialist drivel?
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #489
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,737
star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
ah a heated debate

First off, let me say that these bombings are terrible, and they maim, kill, and traumatize so many innocent people. The people who did this are sick.

Now for the debate, I can see Echoes portraying a different point of view, and others being offended by his statements. I disagree with Echoes that voters are not innocent civilians. Much of what happens in the world is hidden behind a curtain of deceit, lies, and cover-ups. Add to this the media who play a significant role in how we perceive the world and it is incredibly hard to connect dots. The bipartizan system in America makes things much much worse. As Lewis Black said, they have a choice between 2 bowls of shit.

This being said, I am a little disgruntled by the outrage when something happens in the US, as compared to when bad stuff happens in the Middle East, or South America. The number of civilian deaths, injuries, and trauma's because of US/allied bombings in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and as Echoes rightly said, because of Drones are massive. Yet in the West we don't seem to give a crap. This has to do with the amount of media coverage ofcourse, but the ethnocentrism is strong with us Westerners, and really, if we are so bloody civilized, it shouldn't be.
Echoes is a man?

All this time, I've thought woman when reading Echoes's posts,
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #490
country flag AnnaK_4ever
Registered User
 
AnnaK_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,008
AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Tsarnaev family received $100G in benefits

Monday, April 29, 2013
By: Chris Cassidy


The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, the Herald has learned.

“The breadth of the benefits the family was receiving was stunning,” said a person with knowledge of documents handed over to a legislative committee today.

The state has handed over more than 500 documents to the 11-member House Post Audit and Oversight Committee, which today met for the first time and plans to call in officials from the Department of Transitional Assistance to testify.

“I can assure members of the public that this committee will actively review every single piece of information we can find because clearly the public has a substantial right to know what benefits, if any, this family or individuals accused of some horrific crimes were receiving,” said state Rep. David Linsky (D-Natick), the committee’s chairman.

Linsky’s committee has requested documents from the DTA, the state’s Medicaid director and Health and Human Services Secretary John Polanowicz. But so far the committee has not released the records publicly, citing a privilege the DTA is asserting under state law.

Transitional assistance officials also told the Herald tonight that the agency was conducting its own investigation into whether Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s family ever notified the DTA about his extended trip to Russia, and has since expanded its probe to include a full history of the benefits received by the entire Tsarnaev family.
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...0g_in_benefits
AnnaK_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #491
heya
Senior Member
 
heya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 9,433
heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

The mother and killer's wife were arrested for shoplifting. The killer received a lot of government money and was phone tapped by FBI. Stupid ignorant government and FBI combined together with criminals' insanity.

Criminals' obsession with social status were big issues that underlined their robbery of the government and murdering & maiming of citizens.

Why's there surprise when there's a long history of useless security in public for decades?

Anyone pointing to these things is "labelled" a socialist. I'd rather be labelled stupidly by a clown than be another tool to be used as a tragic hero.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #492
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.
 
Pirata.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: usa
Age: 26
Posts: 13,247
Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaK_4ever View Post
What is $100G? Does this article man $100K? It's not surprising, considering they came to the US with literally nothing as refugees, it makes sense they would receive benefits.
__________________
Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic: The Evoulution of a Handshake
federer ferrer wawrinka raonic flopez istomin mannarino pospisil
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #493
country flag Kowchi
Registered User
 
Kowchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 22
Posts: 2,412
Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Alright this is not some fucking conspiracy. The U.S government and FBI did not kill these people. It was a few fucked up guys.

Also on the topic of death. 1000's die in the middle east,africa, south africa, mexico, asian countries, etc. Maybe less in Europe and America, but still death sucks, no matter the media coverage or whatever else.
__________________
I support Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, David Ferrer, Del Potro.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple


* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #494
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.
 
Pirata.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: usa
Age: 26
Posts: 13,247
Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
The killer received a lot of government money
Millions of people receive government benefits, that doesn't make them all terrorists in cahoots with the FBI...
__________________
Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic: The Evoulution of a Handshake
federer ferrer wawrinka raonic flopez istomin mannarino pospisil
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:34 AM   #495
country flag Jverweij
Registered User
 
Jverweij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 3,774
Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Echoes is a man?

All this time, I've thought woman when reading Echoes's posts,
oh that is entirely possible, this was an assumption on my behalf. Sorry Echoes
__________________
MUGS TENNIS FORUMS

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios