Barcelona SF: Nadal roasts Raonic 6-4 6-0 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #61
country flag MaratandMilos

MaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barcelona SF: Nadal roasts Raonic 6-4 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
How has he done in the tournaments that matter?
In the last two slams, he's made the 4th round in each of them which equate to his best results in those tournaments. He also reached 2 QFs last fall in the M1000s, which were also his best results to date at that level of tournament.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here with this troll job, but you seem to be doing an awful job of it. Coming up short with every passing remark.
MaratandMilos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #62
country flag polarisgalaxy

polarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond reputepolarisgalaxy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want the youngsters in the tennis world to do well, but I find the nationalistic rubbish that goes on embarrassing. You Canadian's always have an excuse for your hero - "oh he's tired", "oh he's still young", "oh that player played his best ever match vs Milos so that's why he lost" etc etc etc.

He has done very little in the major events. He has the game to bully weaker opponents, but when it really matters he has been found wanting.

You go on and on about his age, yet by that age Federer was a Slam winner, so too Nadal and Djokovic. It's yet another excuse.
Your logic is flawed, times have changed, tennis evolves very rapidly, you attacking Milos shows how pathetic you are nit picking at a 22 year old Canadian kid who lost to the seven time French Open champion.

I didn't think Milos would win today and he probably knew he wouldn't either. But Milos tried his best and he lost to a great clay court player.

And you attacking a 22 year old kid who is ranked number 13 in the world is foolish and pathetic. You think Milos just got there to be 13 in the world? This kid worked his ass off training getting up at six o' clock in the morning to play tennis before he went to school in Toronto.

Milos has done Canada proud, he's a hero here he's gotten the Canadian media to pay attention to tennis. Milos also got Canada into the semifinals of the Davis Cup for the first time.

Tennis has changed the top 3 players Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic are legends of the game they are the gold standard in men's tennis.

People just think the young players are going to magically knock them off it only comes with TIME and EXPERIENCE.

Every time, these young players like Milos Raonic plays Nadal he LEARNS something.

Milos is building his CONSISTENCY he reached the semifinals of Barcelona for the second time on his WORST SURFACE.

He's doing great, you need to back off with your crude behaviour.
polarisgalaxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #63
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratandMilos View Post
Because they were a factor in his fatigue at the end of that match, I'm sure, so why shouldn't it be mentioned?

At this point, I'm not even sure you know what you're trolling anymore.

Do you read your posts? You just said he'd have been tired regardless of whether the clay was wet or not so why mention it?

Yet more excuses from RaonicTards.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #64
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the last two slams, he's made the 4th round in each of them which equate to his best results in those tournaments.
WRONG.

You really are clueless.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #65

MaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You go on and on about his age, yet by that age Federer was a Slam winner, so too Nadal and Djokovic. It's yet another excuse.
I see this all the time. Why exactly do people compare Milos Raonic to three of the greatest players to ever play the game of tennis? You must have a much higher opinion of him and his future than me to do such a thing.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #66
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

A good week for Raonic. The only people complaining are the usual haters who do not want to see Nadal rack up yet another title...4th this year already Wouldn't suprise me if this version of Nadal swept the 3 remaining big clay tourneys. Even Nole would have found it difficult today.
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #67
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisgalaxy View Post
Your logic is flawed, times have changed, tennis evolves very rapidly, you attacking Milos shows how pathetic you are nit picking at a 22 year old Canadian kid who lost to the seven time French Open champion.

I didn't think Milos would win today and he probably knew he wouldn't either. But Milos tried his best and he lost to a great clay court player.
I expected him to put up much more of a fight. His capitulation was pathetic, yet not entirely surprising given how poor he does at the major events.

Quote:
And you attacking a 22 year old kid who is ranked number 13 in the world is foolish and pathetic. You think Milos just got there to be 13 in the world? This kid worked his ass off training getting up at six o' clock in the morning to play tennis before he went to school in Toronto.
You make it sound like he was the only tennis player in the world to have to work hard to succeed.

Quote:
Milos has done Canada proud, he's a hero here he's gotten the Canadian media to pay attention to tennis. Milos also got Canada into the semifinals of the Davis Cup for the first time.
Not sure what your point is or how this is relevant?

Rest of your post was waffle.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #68
country flag dazed1

dazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond repute

Better servbot then pusher.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #69

Quote:
Do you read your posts? You just said he'd have been tired regardless of whether the clay was wet or not so why mention it?
I didn't say any such thing. I brought up several factors as to why he would have been tired in the 2nd set vs. Rafael Nadal, the wet, slow nature of the surface was simply one of them.

Carry on with the trolling, though. It's so enjoyable to watch.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #70
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

God can we stop calling Raonic a kid? He's 22 years old
Old 04-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #71
Banned!

Quote:
I didn't say any such thing. I brought up several factors as to why he would have been tired in the 2nd set vs. Rafael Nadal, the wet, slow nature of the surface was simply one of them.

Carry on with the trolling, though. It's so enjoyable to watch.
As I said, had the clay not been wet, would Milos have been fine?
Old 04-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #72
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
A good week for Raonic. The only people complaining are the usual haters who do not want to see Nadal rack up yet another title...4th this year already Wouldn't suprise me if this version of Nadal swept the 3 remaining big clay tourneys. Even Nole would have found it difficult today.
hate to break it to you but this version of Nadal is the same version that lost in MC
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #73

Quote:
WRONG.
No, I'm quite right. 4th round in a slam is Milos' best performance to date (and he's done it three times, including most recently at the last 2 slams). I'd have remembered if he had a QF among his nine slams, I'm sure.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:47 PM   #74
country flag Allez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
hate to break it to you but this version of Nadal is the same version that lost in MC
Not true. There is a massive difference between those two Nadals.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #75
Banned!

Quote:
No, I'm quite right. 4th round in a slam is Milos' best performance to date (and he's done it three times, including most recently at the last 2 slams). I'd have remembered if he had a QF among his nine slams, I'm sure.
Sorry, my mistake, you were actually alluding to the fact that his Slam performance at the Aussie Open in 2013 equalled his best performance that came two years previously in 2011.

I can see why you keep mentioning Milos' improvement now!